Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 14, 2016 7:53 PM
Jan 2016
Nayuinthebox said:
I've been hoping for Onodera to be -the- girl since the beginning but as basically almost everyone in this discussion said, Chitoge seems like the logical choice. But it would feel so cliche...I'm just hoping for an original ending. Something unexpected or well presented. Doesn't matter who is he going to end up with, just let it be good.

I'm just wondering if the author is capable of that though. Let's just hope.

If your hoping for a surprise original ending out of nowhere. Its not gonna be Chitoge, Marika or Onodera. He will choose Tsugumi or Yui though out of all the Girls Tsugumi is the only one that never had a chance from the very beginning so a Tsugumi end would be very original LOL.
May 14, 2016 8:26 PM
Apr 2015
Raku already told that he doesnt care about the promise a very long time ago? It was when Chitoge asked if Raku still likes the promise girl in ten years ago? I forgot what chapter was it... Now that Raku's Mom stated that even the truth hurts concluding that Onodera is the promised girl. Oh well. Cant wait for the next chapter

#TeamChitoge
May 14, 2016 9:36 PM

Jul 2015
PhantomBlaster15 said:
Nayuinthebox said:
I've been hoping for Onodera to be -the- girl since the beginning but as basically almost everyone in this discussion said, Chitoge seems like the logical choice. But it would feel so cliche...I'm just hoping for an original ending. Something unexpected or well presented. Doesn't matter who is he going to end up with, just let it be good.

If your hoping for a surprise original ending out of nowhere. Its not gonna be Chitoge, Marika or Onodera. He will choose Tsugumi or Yui though out of all the Girls Tsugumi is the only one that never had a chance from the very beginning so a Tsugumi end would be very original LOL.

No, it does not have to be a surprise ending. What I meant is that it should be well presented and logical, maybe if we saw some of Raku's thoughts and why he decided the way he did.
May 15, 2016 5:05 AM

Sep 2015
dzt24 said:
jejehartadi said:

Yeah, I'm #TeamOnodera but I always feel that Chitoge will win.

I'm going with you bro.

Count me in. Onodera til the end.
#TeamOnodera

Fucking bros for life. I ride for ma niggas i die for ma niggas. Let us gaze into the horizon as we collectively get a boner from onodera. Onodera is joy. Joy is love.LOVE IS FREEDOM!!!!!!!
FIND SOME TIME TO DO SOME THINGS
May 15, 2016 2:05 PM

May 2009
I don't why people still like Onodera after she proved so many times that she is sack of shit and will NEVER do anything right. When will you notice that she has charisma of damp rag?
May 16, 2016 5:24 AM
Apr 2016
fsc said:
Remindder that so far, this is Komi's recipe:
- Arc about Yui: got her out of Rakubowl
- Arc about Marika: got her out of Rakubowl
- Arc about Tsugumi: got her out of Rakubowl
- Arc about Haru: got her out of Rakubowl
- Arc about Chitoge: ??????

Been saying this a lot but no one believes.
that's because this is BULLSHIT. Daym seriously who the #@$# are you fooling baka
May 16, 2016 5:27 AM

Apr 2014
eogo said:
dzt24 said:

Count me in. Onodera til the end.
#TeamOnodera

Fucking bros for life. I ride for ma niggas i die for ma niggas. Let us gaze into the horizon as we collectively get a boner from onodera. Onodera is joy. Joy is love.LOVE IS FREEDOM!!!!!!!

This guy knows his stuff boys

#TeamOnodera
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 2016 6:09 AM

Apr 2015
The end is near my friends.

#Chitoge!@#
May 16, 2016 8:26 AM

Sep 2013
The end to the "mystery" is close. To the actual manga? Who knows. I feel like they could wrap this up in ~2 to 5 chapters based on next weeks confession. But with the way THIS mangaka has drug the story out, who KNOWS if he will drag it out or continue the story post confession just cause.

I would prefer to see an Onadera confession because I just can't stand the whole brooding tsudere type that Chitoge represents. But, based on what I saw in this last chapter, I see it playing out in a cliche way that I wouldn't be a fan of.....

Chitoge is there with everyone and Raku shows up. Chitoge says I love you and Onadera has her moment. Raku picks Chitoge but she says that she learned Onadera is the girl. Raku makes some speech about destiny/fate/some crap and ChitogexRaku tearful embrace happens. Cliche ending unfolds.

If the author really wants a full cop out.....he'll pull the friendship forever card and the girls combine their keys in some dumb fashion and it'll unlock. Saying something trite like "it takes all our hearts to unlock fate".......
Space for rent....
May 16, 2016 12:19 PM
Mar 2016
Luciferio said:
testamentKAISER said:
We read japanese mangas from right to left, am i right?

Shu's words,

;)

Onodera Kosaki ending??? <3

Hehehe.... Nah who am i kidding.... :'(

Exactly what I was thinking, it can't be a coincidence that Onodera's face was shown first. T^T

I would agree, but realize how with those two drawings you can fuse Chitoge's and Kosaki's face almost perfectly? They have the exact same expression. Also realize how they show only one of Raku's eye (directly over the Chitoge picture)? could signify its the left drawing, which would be Chitoge, never the less, we shall see.

Honeypop said:
Rizin_ said:
Finally, the end is in sight!!!!!!

"Even if it hurts" most likely means that Chitoge wasn't the promised girl (Onodera is the one). I know this is gonna be hard for Team Onodera but in my opinion, Raku will choose Chitoge instead of Onodera. The title "nisekoi" means "fake love". Intuitively, it already points to the direction which the two in a fake relationship will end up falling in love with each other (fake love -> true love). If Raku chooses Onodera, the title will lose its meaning. Also, we've seen this pattern many times in other anime such as Toradora, where Ryuuji and Taiga both had their eyes on someone else at first, but after spending time together, they fell in love with each other and ended up together.

What I was thinking exactly *^*b

Yeah from what Marika said, It makes me wonder "Is she the promise girl" Because Komi has shown us the promise girl and faintly what she looked like, but Marika and Onodera had short hair, so I'm still betting it might be Yui.

Anyway, I'm thinking we will see some twist, even if its only slightly, also it appears Shu was Marika's eyes and ears, so will he also tell Yui?
I will be sad if Yui isn't there, as she is the only one who truly knows, well that and maybe Marika. But Yui needs to be at the end, like she doesn't have to be at the field, but they should show her at the end of the manga, or towards the end, because if Komi drops her I will be very disappointed as she is Raku's sister too.

Either way I'm #TeamChitoge until the end, also If he doesn't end up with Chitoge, it will make the title almost meaningless. Also realize how Zwanse in love means like forever/eternal love? Who has Raku always gone back to? Throughout the whole series, its been Chitoge, when she was in trouble, he went to save her, plus she has always been on his mind whenever he thinks about Onodera.
But yeah No point in a ship war after all, the manga is coming to a close, infact I heard it is ending chapter 219, but then again, I predicted it end this chapter, but this chapter set up for a more grand ending.
GOD984May 16, 2016 12:23 PM
May 17, 2016 4:55 AM
May 2016
Does anyone remember when Raku encountered something amazing, and immediately wanted to tell Chitoge but realized she was not there? Point me to the chapter please! Could be just my imagination though...

I'm loving the emotional closeness of Raku and Chitoge, but I also feel strongly for the puppey love between Raku and Onodera. TeamChitoSaki? :D
May 17, 2016 5:25 AM

Sep 2013
Chitoge will win.
-Shes no. 1 in japan now
-shes the one whos in the fake relationship
-Fcuking chapter 199

And remember when rakus about to reject yui neesan? When he wanted to say 'i already like "onodera"' but chitoge's face is the one who showed up in his mind..
That scene answered Shuu's question in this chapter.
May 17, 2016 3:05 PM

Aug 2010
I honestly have a huge feeling Chitoge will be the chosen girl and mostly thanks to Shuu pushing Raku to think about how he's feeling every time. And mostly hinting towards Chitoge. Not that I'm not glad with the outcome (#TeamChitoge here), I'm still curious how it would've turned out if Shuu didn't push Raku.

As for the promised girl, this manga has been so focused on Chitoge AND Onodera that I was convinced it would be one of those 2. But with this chapter coming out and Raku's mother apologizing in advance (not directly but in her thoughts) for Chitoge possibly getting hurt and knowing the story. I'm 100% positive it won't be Chitoge. Though I've also been thinking the promised girl might be Marika. They did call her, and it would be a nice twist as well. One thing's certain Marika has a play in the outcome of the promised girl.

BecauseAllYourThoughtsAreWicked | Sailor Mars
May 17, 2016 3:07 PM

Aug 2010
PhantomBlaster15 said:
Nayuinthebox said:

Would be original that's for sure. But it would make the previous chapters 100% pointless. Since they were 100% directed at Onodera and Chitoge. I mean, it would be a huge troll if that happened. xD

BecauseAllYourThoughtsAreWicked | Sailor Mars
May 18, 2016 4:08 PM

May 2015
jejehartadi said:
Honeypop said:

What I was thinking exactly *^*b

Yeah, I'm #TeamOnodera but I always feel that Chitoge will win.

BernieSorbet said:
Oh boy here we go, I'm steeling my resolve for the inevitable. I'm ready to die with my ship, no turning back now.

#TeamOnodera

I'm going with you bro.

Ohh could it be you want to see Onodera's crying face? Lol I think it's gonna be cute though for the shippers.
" If a ghost's intention is to scare people, then people are definitely scarier because we have no way of knowing what their intention and thoughts are. "
May 19, 2016 12:52 AM
May 2016
It has to be Onodera, there's no possible way Chitoge will win and Onodera will just "disappear"
The only logical way the ending will happen is with Raku and Onodera.
Please please please let there be a good ending.
#teamOnodera
May 19, 2016 2:22 AM
May 2016
To be honest i've recently read nisekoi since last week, but damn! This manga really got my attention, something tells me that there will be a huge plotwist in the end. What i've like about it so far is the development of the characters especially marika's arc which gave me a ride to feelville, however between kosaki and chitoge raku will likely choose chitoge, but honestly that's only my opinion, i really wanna see Who raku end up with, either chitoge or kosaki. I dont really care.
May 19, 2016 6:10 AM

Feb 2012
I'm thinking Marika is the promised girl, but Chitoge is the one he'll confess to. Although best girl Marika has close to no chance of winning, Chitoge isn't so bad.

Is the ending of the manga finally near? lol
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
May 19, 2016 10:59 AM
May 2015
ohh I just had a thought, maybe somebody else has written it..
but Marika and sister whatshername, they know who the promise girl is, which is Onodera, and the reason why they didnt tell (exept to get some of the Raku) was that they saw the chemestry that Raku and Chitoge has^^ I feel that everyone has been pushing Raku on Chitoge, even though they knew he liked Onodera..

anyways I was a little bit disappointed that Chitoge wasnt the promised girl though...

BUT does anyone know when next chapter is getting out?? I dont wanna check every day because it makes me sad when its not out xD
May 19, 2016 7:06 PM

Mar 2015
Shuu idea is awesome! That one trick, Raku is already decided who will he choose.
AND
Marika retuurns!!! I never been hype for Marika return even though she is not my favorite girl.

If Chitoge wins, I will play the song Click by ClariS on my loudspeaker, LOL XD
For those who dont know the song, its from anime Season One of Nisekoi OP 1.

3.8/5
May 22, 2016 12:19 PM

Mar 2014
Erika___ said:
Chitoge will win.
-Shes no. 1 in japan now
-Fcuking chapter 199

And remember when rakus about to reject yui neesan? When he wanted to say 'i already like "onodera"' but chitoge's face is the one who showed up in his mind..

Honestly after see what the author did to Marika, I can say that the popularity ranks no matters anymore (even knowing that Raku never "love" Marika but is easy to" fix" that if the author wanted).

But yes, it looks that Chitoge will win, but I no have problem if Onodera wins.
May 22, 2016 5:44 PM

Sep 2013
Joycdonnell said:
Erika___ said:
Chitoge will win.
-Shes no. 1 in japan now
-Fcuking chapter 199

Honestly after see what the author did to Marika, I can say that the popularity ranks no matters anymore (even knowing that Raku never "love" Marika but is easy to" fix" that if the author wanted).

But yes, it looks that Chitoge will win, but I no have problem if Onodera wins.

Well im not actually referring to marika for the competition of popularity. It's for onodera, i mean she's the previous no. 1 in 2 polls. That is actually her best weapon before.. Marika was popular but onodera was the most popular.. And she's one of the real main characters so that can put a pressure on komi, if he's planning to end the manga with chitoge. Many fans will get angry afterall

But chitoge is the most popular now so all's well..
Jun 21, 2016 7:28 AM
Apr 2016
Man.. I will facing head on collision..

Is it onodera or chitoge..

Tell me..
Jul 9, 2016 3:34 AM

Dec 2015
Shuu, you're an awesome friend. I can't wait to see who he will choose
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 13, 2016 3:21 PM
Jul 2016
I only have this to say..

#TeamChitoge

Or nothing :)
Aug 28, 2016 2:00 PM

Aug 2014
Oh have I missed best girl Marika.
Jul 9, 2017 12:00 AM

Aug 2010
THE END IS NIGH GENTLEMEN! BRACE YOURSELVES CUZ ITS GONNA GET BUMPY AND REMEMBER! ONODERA IS LOVE! ONODERA IS LIFE!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

98 by DarkCoFFiNSouL »»
Mar 7, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.