Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Big Order (TV) Episode 1 Discussion

Mar 1, 2017 5:08 PM

This show looks like it'll be good. Hopefully they are creative with what the rest of the antagonists wished for!!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Sep 16, 2017 4:37 PM

I won`t lie. I just picked it because average rating is so low. Also heard a lot of bad comments. Only 10 EPs? Crazy.

I expect something truly bad, yet enjoyable.

Those "incest" moments... this blushing. So wrong.

Next Yuno appears. This time in a "hentai" moment. Some people loved this, for sure.

Aug 24, 2018 6:24 PM

So... This is basically Walmart JoJo and Walmart Code Geass at the same time. Well, the episode wasn't as bad as I expected it to be, I mean, I didn't think the concept was stupid from the very first episode and the fact that the MC is apparently going to be some kind of anti-hero is interesting, so Big Order already seems like an improvement over Mirai Nikki. But... What the fuck was that ending?

Oct 14, 2018 7:32 PM

Im not entirely sure why Im forcing myself to watch through this garbage, but here I am.
So far I think the worst thing here is the MC's embarrassingly bad voice acting.

Feb 7, 11:43 PM

holy shit, this is borderline unwatchable. the first time in years i skipped on the first episode, this is worse than mirai nikki in every way imaginable.

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]