Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 17, 2011 5:12 PM

Jul 2011
Jrittmayer said:
The new OP is ok, not as good as the last one. But the new ED is better than the last one.

Agreed. :3

I love Zazie. He was cute in this episode!! :D

Who knew Steak was a prince? :O
Aug 26, 2012 9:11 AM

Aug 2010
Valentiln said:
Welll OP and ED not as good as the previous ones and it doesnt show Gauche at all except his picture in a frame.

Well everyone loves Gauche..i love him too *he he*
Want more Gauche! The show is just empty without him.

can't agree more...
the most i hate about the new OP and ED is that they don't contain Gauche as much as the first ones >.< ...

so Aria can restore hearts just like Gauche i wonder if she can restore Gauche's hears when they find him <3 ...
anyway this was an interesting episode with an interesting character...
but looks like next episode is gonna be as a boring as the previous one...
Feb 11, 2014 2:06 PM
Mar 2012
So, everyone loves Gauche. :)
Jan 22, 2015 6:31 PM

Nov 2014
Prince Steak lol
Shooting-People-Is-Not-Allowed-Chop kind of reminds me of Lucy Kick from Fairy Tail xD
Dec 27, 2016 8:42 AM

Jun 2013
What I don't understand is, how Thunderland gets away with all his shenanigans. And at the episode, none of the higher-ups even chewed him out or anything. I get that he saves lives with his work, and I find his shtick entertaining, but it's not cool to dissect live things. I like Thunderland; it's the lack of reaction from Aria and the hive master that I don't like.

Also, really Lag? You're gonna shoot yourself in the proverbial foot by knocking out one of your two only allies in a fight? Talk about lawful stupid.

I don't actually feel like these new memories provided any new information about Gauche. Another character who thinks Gauche is "a mighty swell fella" does not say much about Gauche, and it doesn't make him more interesting to me. It felt more like stalling, i.e. stretching out the story of the series. That's just me though.

Zazie and the cats and Niche were the highlights of the episode for me, and it was nice to meet Dr. Thunderland.
LeeTailorDec 27, 2016 8:50 AM
Aug 5, 2019 10:35 PM

Mar 2017
aaaahhh Aria's playing touched me too, Air is my favorite instrumental song ♥

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Jun 30, 2021 3:36 PM

Aug 2017
Much better than the 'last episode' for Fall 2009. A lot of plot progression and a new character.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tegami Bachi Episode 18 Discussion

good-time - Feb 6, 2010

25 by Nichi-Ni »»
Aug 25, 2023 6:27 AM

Poll: » Letter Bee Episode 16 Discussion

Nakei - Jan 23, 2010

37 by UnoVerzum »»
Jan 3, 2023 8:01 PM

Poll: » Letter Bee Episode 6 Discussion

garfield15 - Nov 7, 2009

49 by UnoVerzum »»
Dec 19, 2022 7:32 PM

Poll: » Letter Bee Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

garfield15 - Oct 17, 2009

80 by UnoVerzum »»
Dec 17, 2022 7:05 PM

Poll: » Tegami Bachi Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 27, 2010

81 by lovely2001 »»
Oct 30, 2022 12:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.