Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2016 5:45 PM

Nov 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That Jody looks frightfully powerful. . As expected from a Crowley
Poor shiraki. Still a victim
Jun 6, 2016 6:51 AM
Oct 2013
Ehhhh?! kitami-sensei involved in passionate love affair with yamanishi-kun?? Σ(゚ロ゚;) didn't seem like her at all XD maybe it was fake... well it was surprisingly sweet with her being all loving and her cute frustrations (ॢ˘⌣˘ ॢ⑅)

Rape of subordinate girl was most lewd with her heavy moans and wild relishing (*˘︶˘*). Sleeping with lower half all exposed, so vulnerable XD
dat stab />n<)~ was a but funny though how she held him back with both arms and then he just uses the other hand XD

Vertical rolls' rape was not bad coulda expanded on her hardcore torture a bit more such as more whipping animation and releasing of her stomach.

Hmmm Jody is also futa ( ̄へ ̄)

And overall much delicious nudes (っ˘w˘ς)
Sep 4, 2017 2:52 AM
Jul 2018
I had a feeling Jody was going to sprout a penis after Yuki said, "I want yours too."
Sep 29, 2020 1:20 PM

Sep 2017
Poor boy had no idea he's having sex with a futa
خ
May 10, 2022 12:40 PM
May 2022
I have clue what to make of the Kitami-Yamanishi scene in context and especially in the context of future episodes. On it's own it's played as a tender romantic sequence but I'm getting the sense that it was an adult taking advantage of a young teen, even if that teen is 18 it seems unethical. But there's no later reveal that this relationship was some kind of plot. It just seemed to happen. And Kitami became more evil afterwards, though it seemed like she already had turned to the dark side beforehand. So was this a diversion or still part of her evil actions? Kitami was loving with the younger guy she was having sex with, I just don't know where to place it morally. I guess bad but heavily cloaked in love? Also there's a dialogue exchange in that scene that's really similar to one in Dirty Thoughts Ep 1 during a similar sex scene.
May 6, 2023 7:08 PM

Nov 2010
Nice! another episode with good an*l action! Shiraki & Aki getting their butthole destroyed is a treat!
I'm really curious to know what happened to Minase.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bible Black: New Testament Episode 6 Discussion

tofei - Sep 14, 2010

12 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 7, 2023 7:43 PM

Poll: » Bible Black: New Testament Episode 5 Discussion

Blackouting - Aug 25, 2015

6 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 7, 2023 6:37 PM

Poll: » Bible Black: New Testament Episode 3 Discussion

Blackouting - Aug 8, 2015

4 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 6, 2023 6:26 PM

Poll: » Bible Black: New Testament Episode 2 Discussion

Mana - Mar 22, 2016

3 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 6, 2023 5:42 PM

Poll: » Bible Black: New Testament Episode 1 Discussion

Mana - Mar 22, 2016

5 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 6, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.