Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2015 7:10 PM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Don't really understand much of this, but it's pretty hot. Guess it's been a long time since I watched the original series, and I'm watching this too irregularly to tell people apart.
Jun 9, 2016 6:51 AM
Oct 2013
Ehh?! Jody and kitami are enemies??

Looks like yamanishi and kitami sex/love was probably genjutsu after all awwww so sad or well at least he is happy in the dream XD

Subordinate girl cheek kiss during the sleep was cute, but looks like she gonna get taped next ahaha (>ω<)

Saeki surprise rape after being in control was lewd (*´ч ` *) cried and got put into rough positions very well.

Uwaa vertical rolls had it tough! Was under constant hardcore torture all this time. Forced to drink all that cum and enema from girls' ass. Quite rare play and also the deep throat dildo was as well. Showed her suffering very well (*˘︶˘*)

Speaking of rare yamanishi drank his own cum and whole bunch girls' blood XD
User-sanJun 10, 2016 7:42 AM
May 29, 2017 9:17 AM
Mar 2017
shiraki had it more tough than takashiro
Sep 4, 2017 2:52 AM
Jul 2018
Why did that boy's phallus enlarge so much after being fed a large quantity of semen?
Feb 12, 2019 9:37 AM

Jun 2015
User-san said:
Ehh?! Jody and kitami are enemies??

Looks like yamanishi and kitami sex/love was probably genjutsu after all awwww so sad or well at least he is happy in the dream XD

Subordinate girl cheek kiss during the sleep was cute, but looks like she gonna get taped next ahaha (>ω<)

Saeki surprise rape after being in control was lewd (*´ч ` *) cried and got put into rough positions very well.

Uwaa vertical rolls had it tough! Was under constant hardcore torture all this time. Forced to drink all that cum and enema from girls' ass. Quite rare play and also the deep throat dildo was as well. Showed her suffering very well (*˘︶˘*)

Speaking of rare yamanishi drank his own cum and whole bunch girls' blood XD
I think the Yamanishi and Kitami Reika sex thing did happen, however, she was always in the manipulating role I daresay. She fucked him, but she never truly cared.
Raging_BerserkerFeb 12, 2019 9:42 AM
'Life is full of ups and downs, trials and tribulations, successes and disappointments. Think positive always and never allow disappointments drag you down. Hell! Disappoint anyone and everyone, but never and I repeat, NEVER disappoint yourself'.
Apr 18, 2020 3:23 PM

May 2019
Agathist said:
Why did that boy's phallus enlarge so much after being fed a large quantity of semen?

Black majick of course, lel
May 7, 2023 6:37 PM

Nov 2010
Damn, Saeki making him drink cum + blood was disgusting. Imagining that made me feel a bit nauseous. lol It's a good thing he ravaged Saeki after that. Those scenes were hot!
Shiraki is the most unfortunate waifu in this show. She's been a magnet for hardcore sexual torture since the prequel. lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bible Black: New Testament Episode 6 Discussion

tofei - Sep 14, 2010

12 by MxS7HGS »»
May 7, 2023 7:43 PM

Poll: » Bible Black: New Testament Episode 4 Discussion

Mana - Mar 22, 2016

5 by MxS7HGS »»
May 6, 2023 7:08 PM

Poll: » Bible Black: New Testament Episode 3 Discussion

Blackouting - Aug 8, 2015

4 by MxS7HGS »»
May 6, 2023 6:26 PM

Poll: » Bible Black: New Testament Episode 2 Discussion

Mana - Mar 22, 2016

3 by MxS7HGS »»
May 6, 2023 5:42 PM

Poll: » Bible Black: New Testament Episode 1 Discussion

Mana - Mar 22, 2016

5 by MxS7HGS »»
May 6, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.