Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2015 8:03 PM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow a lot of anal play.

Took a while to get into this series but it's rolling now.
Jun 5, 2016 6:44 AM
Oct 2013
Still dont really know who is Jody and why suddenly appear now for what purpose??

Hmm imari mentioned minase-kun. Come to think of it, what he is doing now?

The body detail in most scenes decreased significantly (๑•́ ε •̀๑) and there was a few misses such as reappearing stocking and imari's cut-off character model. Although it is still quite adequate at least.

The body animated very erotically though and responses of 3 ladies was pretty lewd, getting so weak and feeling it from the rapes (*˘︶˘*)
Particularly the sensitivity from the anal and pussy stimulation and being so easily controlled by it was delicious (っ˘w˘ς)

The nurse was so easy to get at the start XD
May 29, 2017 7:39 AM
Mar 2017
minase must be in jail
Sep 4, 2017 2:51 AM
Jul 2018
The "Aleister Crowley" name caught my attention so I decided to search it on a whim. It turns out he's a real person. Anyway, I found the highlight of this episode to be how Minase's name is pronounced in the English dub (it almost sounded like she was trying to say mayonnaise, and part of me hopes it was intentional). Also, I wonder if that bald guy was making stuff up when he mentioned the Book of Revelation (which, on a side note, is by far the most entertaining thing in the Bible). And did anyone think that one track from Naruto was playing for a second as the guy and nurse did naughty things?
May 6, 2023 6:26 PM

Nov 2010
I love the amount of anal action in this episode.
Aw, it's too bad Takashiro cut off her long beautiful red hair. She's not as beautiful as she was in the prequels.
So, what happened to Minase? What did Takashi's delicious ass have to do with it? hehe

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bible Black: New Testament Episode 6 Discussion

tofei - Sep 14, 2010

12 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 7, 2023 7:43 PM

Poll: » Bible Black: New Testament Episode 5 Discussion

Blackouting - Aug 25, 2015

6 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 7, 2023 6:37 PM

Poll: » Bible Black: New Testament Episode 4 Discussion

Mana - Mar 22, 2016

5 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 6, 2023 7:08 PM

Poll: » Bible Black: New Testament Episode 2 Discussion

Mana - Mar 22, 2016

3 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 6, 2023 5:42 PM

Poll: » Bible Black: New Testament Episode 1 Discussion

Mana - Mar 22, 2016

5 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 6, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.