Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2016 8:19 AM

Oct 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Since Serena have gotten three Princess Keys, finally she got the privilege to enter the Master Class of Pokémon Showcase. And to my surprise, Shauna, Miette, Nini and Jessilee (that's Jessie for all of us) are also getting in as well!

In the Master Class, there will be a tournament of Freestyle Performance where every performers compete to appeal audiences in the stage and also to the audiences in TV! The one who reaches to the top will face the defending Kalos Queen, Aria herself! The competition is getting tight, as Serena is facing Miette head on in the first round! Will Serena make it to the finals?
Mar 18, 2016 2:17 AM

Apr 2015
Judging from the preview and it's title. I guess serena beat Shauna.

There was a performer who was wielding honedge! OMG! Give her a shield and she might as well win the master class.

I was voting for the side character to win. :(
Mar 18, 2016 1:23 PM

Mar 2014
blitzsparkz said:
Judging from the preview and it's title. I guess serena beat Shauna.

There was a performer who was wielding honedge! OMG! Give her a shield and she might as well win the master class.

I was voting for the side character to win. :(

yea it's very evil/stupid to already claim that Serena won the semi-finals :(

I just only want that the semi finals be aired complete (like Jessie's 1st round).
Mar 19, 2016 10:53 PM

Oct 2015
Yeah, I think the pacing might be tad bit too fast for some. It would be much better to show the full performance of other Pokémon Performers, because I want to see others have a spotlight in this definitive episode, and I want to see Serena, Shauna and the others put all their best efforts to make it to the top, but oh well. Even though Jessie gets her share on her first match, but still.

Btw, what's your opinion about Ash's Goodra and its pals, and also Korrina making a brief cameo in this episode?
StarryWindyMar 19, 2016 10:58 PM
Mar 23, 2016 1:27 AM
Jun 2011
StarryWindy said:
Yeah, I think the pacing might be tad bit too fast for some. It would be much better to show the full performance of other Pokémon Performers, because I want to see others have a spotlight in this definitive episode, and I want to see Serena, Shauna and the others put all their best efforts to make it to the top, but oh well. Even though Jessie gets her share on her first match, but still.

Btw, what's your opinion about Ash's Goodra and its pals, and also Korrina making a brief cameo in this episode?
i sure the focus of the next episode will be the showdown between serena and elle but we might see pretty good time of the semi-finals and it seems by the preview she going all out at her face off against elle
Apr 5, 2016 6:34 AM
Dec 2009
I love the animation in these performances, they've made them look great! And I think they've done a good job of spreading out performances with Selena and battles with Ash throughout this series so far. Selena was on fire ;)
Apr 9, 2016 10:09 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Ey Goodra made a cameo along with Korrina, nice. I didn't mind the fast pace of the matches, the big focus should really be on the semis and final.

Judging from the preview the result has been given on who will win the semi finals. I want to see the reaction of the old lady when Serena finally wins the Master Class, assuming she wins. The old lady is firm in that Serena can't beat Elle.

Apr 11, 2016 6:21 AM

Oct 2014
best episode of TryPokaron (FreeStyle Performance) ever! Next episode is most i waiting for. Is it Serena beat Elle or not?. If her win, will Serena follow Satoshi (Ash) journey more? damn, too many question in my head!

Oh by the way will you all please tell me what a OST/Themes/ Soundtrack, all in each scene in this episode, pleasee... Thanks
Jun 26, 2016 7:46 PM
Mar 2015
Wow. Didn't the chance to become Kalos Queen would come in ONE master class debut for Serena... Hope she wins and finds the thing she's lacking to become Kalos Queen.
Aug 15, 2016 1:46 PM

Jul 2013
Jessilee won! yay! James got so excite it was cute <3

Miette and Nini already out!

But Shauna and Serena already through!

They could've shown more of the performances! I think that they did show was good but there was a lot of just little clips again and I do think it should have lasted 3 episodes as well!

Since I read the episode info on the channel I knew what happens next episode, well some of it, it ruined it lol.

I hope Serena's performance in the semi finals is good! I can't wait to see it and I hope she beats Aria!
Nov 6, 2016 7:56 PM

Dec 2012
So I'm the only one to notice that babe in the 1st second of the episode.

Ladies and Gentlemen! Pierre Sakaki is back!

Soon to be Milfy returns. :)

OMG! So many of my potential waifu's made it to the master class.

I see Musashi did some off screen winning.

OMG! My waifu Elle returns. She is looking so fine in that outfit.

LMAO at Musashi rape face. Got that Dark Malik face.

LAWD JESUS! Milfy's legs. Don't tease me with the pantsu.

Soon to be Milfy lost. :(

Who will win? Find out next time on Pocket Monster XY...Z.
RobNov 6, 2016 8:03 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 23, 2020 3:54 PM

Dec 2008
Yay, Musashi's in it! I guess she won the needed keys offscreen. All of Team Rocket was freaking adorable here. Kind of weird it seems like Musashi is the only adult participant? Other than Elle obviously. And she made the semifinals!

Preview spoils who goes against Elle, but I probably should have guessed it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 9 Discussion

Norjack2 - Dec 24, 2015

12 by PrOxAnto »»
Apr 14, 10:48 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 7 Discussion

Norjack2 - Dec 10, 2015

14 by PrOxAnto »»
Apr 14, 8:30 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 5 Discussion

-Koga- - Nov 27, 2015

9 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 25, 9:07 AM

» Can I watch this as a standalone?

Nemersis - Jan 22

34 by Nemersis »»
Mar 7, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 3 Discussion

StarryWindy - Nov 12, 2015

16 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 6, 6:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.