Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2016 3:38 PM

Jun 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A change of focus comparing to the last episodes that were involving almost strictly competitions.
At this point of the story it really looks like Oka lives for practise. Also the fact that Toudou had an important role in this episode reminds me that this series has the Romance tag in there after all. Although up until this point it's been more love for tennis than anything else, and I don't expect to find much more development between these 2.
Oct 10, 2016 1:19 PM

Nov 2011
Pretty romantic episode)) They suddenly remembered that love theme hasn't appeared for some episodes. But sport theme is still there. Good!
Oct 13, 2016 6:26 PM

Apr 2014
this anime doesn't have enough episodes. i can see so much potential but there's just enough episodes to flesh everything out
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2017 10:42 PM

May 2016
And just like that, the series is back to being good, and behaving as if the previous three episodes were never aired. We're back to the themes, writing and (somehow bizarre) aesthetics of old, and although I am happy the series didn't stay horrible until the end I am more curious than ever regarding what was up with those episodes. I had just assumed the writers had quit the project midway through.
"I will become his world and will make him my world" - You really should know who said this.

"Firing at unarmed citizens is a feat that those without courage and a chivalrous spirit simply cannot accomplish." - Oskar von Reuenthal

"No way Spirited Away is better than Akira. NO WAY." - Kanye West
Feb 23, 2021 6:39 PM

Jun 2014
Hiromi was able to practice with Toudou, although she couldn't hit his most powerful balls. Her training regimen is getting more serious, as she strives to become even better. She is still practicing with Toudou, although he is taking it a bit easy on the power of his balls, but perhaps Hiromi will eventually be able to hit the harder ones, which would be very impressive.

All this talk of hitting balls is a bit strange, though. :P

Nov 2, 2023 10:46 AM

Jan 2021
I'm a sucker for a nice fluffy slice-of-life episode after some stressful ones, so this was really nice.

Also, that was by far the most romantic sports match I've ever seen in anime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ace wo Nerae! Episode 4 Discussion

MyLonesomeCowboy - Oct 18, 2013

10 by ArtimesGamer »»
Mar 26, 10:32 PM

Poll: » Ace wo Nerae! Episode 3 Discussion

MyLonesomeCowboy - Oct 18, 2013

11 by ArtimesGamer »»
Mar 26, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Ace wo Nerae! Episode 26 Discussion

Seabury - Mar 5, 2012

18 by SlammyHammy »»
Jan 27, 10:44 PM

Poll: » Ace wo Nerae! Episode 23 Discussion

Unowen - Mar 10, 2016

9 by Perevodildo »»
Dec 13, 2022 11:05 AM

Poll: » Ace wo Nerae! Episode 18 Discussion

Unowen - Mar 6, 2016

7 by Fronzel »»
Dec 8, 2022 10:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.