Sweetness and Lightning
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 6, 2016 10:44 AM
Jan 2016
Pv:..

Mar 6, 2016 12:12 PM

May 2015
Looking forward to this series. It looks like a cute and heartwarming comedy/slice of life series, which I usually enjoy.

For looking at the PV, the overall production values don’t look that great, which it is kinda sad. I was expecting them to put more effort into this than what I saw, but it is what it is. I was expecting this to look in lines with something like Usagi Drop, if wondering.

I suppose TMS Entertainment priority series will be Orange during Summer Season. Unless they announced D.Gray-man (2016) to start airing as well.

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Mar 7, 2016 7:00 AM

Aug 2007
Just visiting a blog of anime notices, I saw this PV, so is the first time I know about this title. Only for curiosity I watched the video and the anime looks good. Now, I'll wait for it.
Mar 7, 2016 5:40 PM
Oct 2013
Nakamura-san and Saori-san again! It's very interesting.
Mar 10, 2016 7:11 AM

Dec 2015
The art is not my thing nevertheless I'm quite excited about it!!
Apr 8, 2016 4:58 AM
Mar 2016
Slightly unrelated, but could someone tell me what the background music is?
Apr 16, 2016 5:41 AM
Aug 2013
It's so so so cuuutteeee >///////////////////< I'm a sucker for cute things and I am so excited for this <3
May 31, 2016 10:27 PM

Nov 2007
Tokyo MX Monday Midnight 25:05 (first TV channel) under new Anime no Me Time Slot Starting July 4, 2016~ with 12 eps. total.
http://animenome.jp/

OP: "Harebare Fanfare (晴レ晴レファンファーレ)" by MimimemeMIMI
ED: "Maybe" by Brian the Sun
http://www.amaama.jp/music/
tsubasaloverJun 6, 2016 8:31 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 7, 2016 3:53 AM

Apr 2015
something like Usagi drop??
i'm in...
Jun 7, 2016 4:05 AM

Jul 2013
I thought it was a new inazuma eleven series, let's just say i was not pleasantly surprised.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Jun 7, 2016 4:45 AM

May 2014
Another SOL comedy
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jun 16, 2016 7:38 AM

May 2015
Sound like usagi drop v2.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 16, 2016 7:55 AM
May 2009
So cute, can't wait. I need more anime like this.

Just enjoy cooking anime.
Jun 17, 2016 10:02 PM

Nov 2014
aw fuck, the voice of tsumagi ruined it. please don't let it be her.
shhhiiieeeett, i'll try it out doe.
Jun 27, 2016 11:11 AM

Apr 2011
This could be a heartwarming SoL. It feels like Usagi Drop.

I'll try this. Could be good.
Dec 2, 2017 9:22 AM

Nov 2014
Sugram22 said:
Tacoo said:
aw fuck, the voice of tsumagi ruined it. please don't let it be her.
shhhiiieeeett, i'll try it out doe.

it more likely Kouhei x Kotori cause in this story the girl is MC blood related daughter so i doubt they go father x daughter route i have never seen a anime where it has been done

& don't mention Hentai i know there are few hentai's that have that in i happen to see one MC gets on with the heroine & starts to have sex & then he one day sees how her father starts touching her trough the window & father beginning to FK her & it ends MC again FK her but he is off like ho cant & she asks whats wrong & he kind of explains it with tearing eyes & she pet him he could be mad & just give her ultimatum he just dint know what to do but to cry on her chest (forgot their words but that's when she decided to end the incest that was shown in manga, before it was like will he has to accept it if he want to be her BF or what happens next that was the question) that made me want to see manga to find out what happens next it continued the story she made a choice & they both confronted her father she said that sex thing between them is over cause she has BF new & MC acted tough to cant remember what specially after her father acted he doesn't care cause he found new women to bang anyway (i think he bunched the father if i remember correctly) issue was father was stuck in the past & she looked like her mother that was the cause of the incest, the way story ended was satisfying cause MC & Heroine continued their relationship most hetai's are boring no appealing story's i haven't watch them for years, but this one was with story that was interesting despite the incest that took place there before can't remember the anime anime one of the hentai's i watched back then, i so some harems to

but i believe if he would have acted though with her & gave her ultimatum that would have backfired (also he didn't have it in him to act that way) & then the incest would have continued & he would be the ones that's out cause she seems to be the type that doesn't like demanding possessive guy's that's how that would have made him look like to her he more like need to show that hes just not okay with it & that it hurts him her FK some1 else i bet he could have done it other way to but he didn't know what to do (+ i said before he isn't the type) that's why it came out like that him crying on her chest

she was raised like that so i bet she so it as normal like another way of father daughter bonding showing affection & only reason she decided to end it was cause it hurts him, hurts some1 special to her

its just that talk made me remember one particular Henati

Uhh I think you quoted the wrong person my dude.
Dec 2, 2017 9:48 AM

Sep 2012
@Tacoo

seems so lol

FrozenRaider said:
Sound like usagi drop v2.
Magito said:
This could be a heartwarming SoL. It feels like Usagi Drop.

I'll try this. Could be good.

it more likely Kouhei x Kotori cause in this story the girl is MC blood related daughter so i doubt they go father x daughter route i have never seen a anime where it has been done

& don't mention Hentai i know there are few hentai's that have that in i happen to see one MC gets on with the heroine & starts to have sex & then he one day sees how her father starts touching her trough the window & father beginning to FK her & it ends MC again FK her but he is off like ho cant & she asks whats wrong & he kind of explains it with tearing eyes & she pet him he could be mad & just give her ultimatum he just dint know what to do but to cry on her chest (forgot their words but that's when she decided to end the incest that was shown in manga, before it was like will he has to accept it if he want to be her BF or what happens next that was the question) that made me want to see manga to find out what happens next it continued the story she made a choice & they both confronted her father she said that sex thing between them is over cause she has BF new & MC acted tough to cant remember what specially after her father acted he doesn't care cause he found new women to bang anyway (i think he bunched the father if i remember correctly) issue was father was stuck in the past & she looked like her mother that was the cause of the incest, the way story ended was satisfying cause MC & Heroine continued their relationship most hetai's are boring no appealing story's i haven't watch them for years, but this one was with story that was interesting despite the incest that took place there before can't remember the anime anime one of the hentai's i watched back then, i so some harems to

but i believe if he would have acted though with her & gave her ultimatum that would have backfired (also he didn't have it in him to act that way) & then the incest would have continued & he would be the ones that's out cause she seems to be the type that doesn't like demanding possessive guy's that's how that would have made him look like to her he more like need to show that hes just not okay with it & that it hurts him her FK some1 else i bet he could have done it other way to but he didn't know what to do (+ i said before he isn't the type) that's why it came out like that him crying on her chest

she was raised like that so i bet she so it as normal like another way of father daughter bonding showing affection & only reason she decided to end it was cause it hurts him, hurts some1 special to her

its just that talk made me remember one particular Henati

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amaama to Inazuma Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2016

311 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 20, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Amaama to Inazuma Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2016

90 by Raizel »»
Mar 5, 11:59 AM

Poll: » Amaama to Inazuma Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

117 by Raizel »»
Feb 23, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Amaama to Inazuma Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2016

151 by Raizel »»
Feb 15, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Amaama to Inazuma Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2016

151 by Animeshnik012 »»
Jan 5, 6:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.