Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 7, 2016 8:07 AM

Feb 2008
A tell-tale sign of having an urgent need to pay the psychiatrist a visit:

Theodor, you should have been strangling her, not her TSF... Particularly due to her rudeness, Pham didn't even get to finish the sentence.

Considering everything that has happened, I'm glad that Anett was spared. I just hope she won't relapse into her PTSD.
Mar 7, 2016 9:43 AM

Jan 2014
That was brutal. I get why people hate Lise, but she has had it terribly hard. Life has been literally hell ever since she was placed into the Stasi as a result of being forced to do the most heinous of things. That thing will break anybody remotely sane and Lise was a normal girl before all of this shit so her situation is more than understandable.

Unfortunately though as things stand and the things that she has done, she is earning a lot of death flags. Not that she really deserved them since she an evil kind of insane but rather a one full of despair and without any glimmer of hope left sans in achieving the goal that made her do all of this in the first place, i.e. being with Theodor. If that fails then everything would be in vain and thus she would lose any purpose.

She is a total mess now, and it isn't even her fault to begin with. I can sympathize with her, but I can hardly see her living though.

All of that turns our attention to asshole number 1, i.e. Axmann. This asshat is gonna get off'd for real and hopefully so in the most horrible manner possible. Unlike Lise, this son of a bitch deserves to suffer.
Mar 7, 2016 9:53 AM

Oct 2013
Maverick69 said:
KlapKlap said:
LISE WE'RE ALL CHEERING FOR YOU!

Haha damn, go team lise...so she will probably live.

Fuck yea, #TeamLise all the way. She really spiced up Schwarzesmarken. I couldn't imagine the show without her, lol!

Meanwhile, Katia to be one of the most uninteresting characters of the show. The fact that she appears like one of the most privileged characters whom everyone wants to protect because she's the daughter of some war hero makes words carry less weight than say, if they came from others like say, Iris, who despite sharing the same views, inspires some well-earned respect. Come to think of it, Katia didn't really do much besides just being there... And of course, such character had to be a moeblob too, go figure.
Mar 7, 2016 9:54 AM
Jun 2010
It is sad that Lise has such a vile life.
Lise lives destroyed Heinze. So only Heinze should be the hated.
Mar 7, 2016 11:18 AM

May 2015
So she did screw many hungry men before, lmao. Now she killed Pham. I can't believe that shit. Neither can I believe Theodor didn't finish her off when he had the fucking chance right there, realizing she can't be saved anymore right after that. No shit. Little bit too late. Fucking wimp.
ReverberateMar 7, 2016 11:22 AM

Mar 7, 2016 2:24 PM

Jun 2013
ohh wow about Lise
Mar 7, 2016 4:31 PM
Sep 2008
theodore is straight retarded

he should just run away with lise and hate fuck her into oblivion.

what a faggot
Mar 7, 2016 5:29 PM
Feb 2016
Now it is getting differ from LN.....where should be lise defeated by theo and taken prisoner after she blow off pham....by the way...need more BEATRIX....she had a little appearance in this anime..T.T
Mar 7, 2016 8:30 PM

May 2015
HaXXspetten said:
some serious yandere right there

you are not joking about that
Mar 7, 2016 9:49 PM

Feb 2012
For a moment there at the end I thought he took Lise with him.

fourberie said:

what a faggot

LOL that got me good.
Mar 7, 2016 10:54 PM
Nov 2013
Rip onee-san, I'm gonna miss Pham :/

Seriously, the plan was going so perfectly until all of that happened. Lise is being a piece of shit right now, but I hope she has a mental breakdown and realizes that she's fucking up. Theodor's also at fault here as well.

Anyway, excellent episode. I can't wait till Sunday for the next episode :(
Mar 8, 2016 12:21 AM
Feb 2016
Not gonna happen....she will die....must die....
Mar 8, 2016 2:46 AM

Apr 2015
Oh boy that's next level yandere.

Honestly though, that ending made me unbelievably mad.
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Clue no. 2: Somewhere in one of the pictures in my forum signature.
Mar 8, 2016 3:29 AM

Mar 2014
Oh my the sister has gone batsh*t but I guess after what happened to her it's really no surprise !!

Mar 8, 2016 5:22 AM

May 2015
oh lise, you're amazing as always

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, LISE-CHAN !

*killed by her
Mar 8, 2016 6:13 AM

Dec 2015
Man... why Pham??? :____|

This show and that Lise is starting to piss me off. And what's up with that "QUALITY"

3/5, it was K.
Mar 8, 2016 12:15 PM
Aug 2015
Pham is gone, Lise is reaching new levels of infuriating and Theo is just being moronic now. I wonder if it'll take Lise to kill Irisdina for him to finally do something proactive in Schwarzemarken.

The Stasi infighting is every bit as aneurysm inducing as Nagiri's rebellion in Alternative. Oh my god PLEASE stop fighting and killing each other long enough to maybe repel the actual enemy from the planet. You know, the waifu chomping, zerg rushing carbon recycling enemy? Yeah, those.

The goofy crazy eye expressions during this episode was top quality, lol...
Mar 8, 2016 12:51 PM

Sep 2007
Pham was dead meat the moment she look at the rocket launcher for me. Damn that was brutal nonetheless.

Well Lize got a real dark background but i can't show any consideration after this episode. Not sure she will be killed by the end however.

For the torture i was expecting something worse than bruises. And it was a good surprise to see Sylvia crying.
Mar 8, 2016 1:52 PM
Jul 2018
It's stupid they try to bring in sympathy for Lise by showing her overly shocking past... half of which she chose herself. I honestly will be happy to finish this, if it was two cour it may have turned into my first drop.
Mar 8, 2016 2:40 PM
Apr 2014
Are you fucking kidding me? Why can't he do the right thing just for once... Kill that damn sister and be done with it finally -.- She is so incredibly annoying at this point. When she killed Pham I really thought it's time but, no, of course not. Just put a fucking knife through her mech or something and instead he just flies away.

He had the chance to end her and didn't use it. This is so going to come back to them. He'll definitely regret not using his chance.
Mar 8, 2016 4:38 PM

Oct 2011
LISE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RIP PHAM T_______T
Mar 8, 2016 5:25 PM

Aug 2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PHAMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goddammit, nicest girl gets the brutal death.

Fucking Lise needs to die. It's the only way she can earn her redemption, and its the only way to save her from herself.

I know that she went through some fucked up shit which made her this way, and that "she only did it for her brother", but that really doesn't justify anything.

The main problem with that argument is because she doesn't really "love" her brother anymore. I say that because she's so broken that she has a false image in her head of what her brother is to her, and she used that as a coping mechanism and escape and now doesn't even know her brother in a realistic sense.

It probably didn't start that way. She got tortured and gangbanged, and blackmailed, and in the beginning she was probably ok with it because it was keeping her brother safe, etc. But as time went on, her mind got more and more warped. As she started fucking more and more men, and slaughtering more and more people, she started using her brother's existence as an excuse. It went from (if I can just endure this, then onii-chan will be safe and I'll see him again) in the beginning, to (it's ok, I'm doing this all for onii-chan. onii-chan will still love me when I finally come for him...he'll accept me) when she completely lost herself.

It kind of becomes apparent right after she killed Pham. Because Theo slams her to the ground and slowly starts destroying the mech, screaming at her asking why she would do that to someone who cares about her. Then Lise responds by completely deflecting his statement with her memories about them being at the lake looking at swans. Right before that when he asked her to stop and join them she starts screaming about how everything she's done was for him trying to justify herself...yet the brother she sees is the happy one at the lake she spent time with, not the one fighting the Stasi and the betas.
Mar 8, 2016 5:33 PM

Jan 2008
Jonesy974 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PHAMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goddammit, nicest girl gets the brutal death.

Fucking Lise needs to die. It's the only way she can earn her redemption, and its the only way to save her from herself.

I know that she went through some fucked up shit which made her this way, and that "she only did it for her brother", but that really doesn't justify anything.

The main problem with that argument is because she doesn't really "love" her brother anymore. I say that because she's so broken that she has a false image in her head of what her brother is to her, and she used that as a coping mechanism and escape and now doesn't even know her brother in a realistic sense.

It probably didn't start that way. She got tortured and gangbanged, and blackmailed, and in the beginning she was probably ok with it because it was keeping her brother safe, etc. But as time went on, her mind got more and more warped. As she started fucking more and more men, and slaughtering more and more people, she started using her brother's existence as an excuse. It went from (if I can just endure this, then onii-chan will be safe and I'll see him again) in the beginning, to (it's ok, I'm doing this all for onii-chan. onii-chan will still love me when I finally come for him...he'll accept me) when she completely lost herself.

It kind of becomes apparent right after she killed Pham. Because Theo slams her to the ground and slowly starts destroying the mech, screaming at her asking why she would do that to someone who cares about her. Then Lise responds by completely deflecting his statement with her memories about them being at the lake looking at swans. Right before that when he asked her to stop and join them she starts screaming about how everything she's done was for him trying to justify herself...yet the brother she sees is the happy one at the lake she spent time with, not the one fighting the Stasi and the betas.

Damn, you sum it up well.
Mar 8, 2016 6:22 PM

Aug 2014
What an episode. The confrontation between Theo and Lise genuinely made me sad, and I really wish she didn't have to kill the big sis. I'm glad Theo didn't kill her, but Irisdina wasn't actually saved.

Hate that Heinz bastard, I can't wait to see him die.

rongabiola said:
I think I'm the only one who has a little bit of sympathy for Lise. Lise is psychotic but she got no choice that she got tortured a lot of things happened with her from STASI to survive but even she is in that state it is very evident that she is doing everything for her brother. In any situation where it concerns her brother she shows weakness and is showing her soft side. I wish they would just capture Lise and slowly reculture her broken mind but alas that won't happen.

You're not the only one. Can you imagine: to simply want to be with someone so badly, that you'd do and endure so much despicable stuff plus remove anyone standing in your way without any regard for life. In Lise's head, her wish is very simple - to just be with Theo. At first glance it really is simple, and she probably can't even comprehend why is it that everyone gets in her way. The look in her eyes says it all - she's just... broken.

So yeah, I hope Lise somehow lives and gets over the trauma that is massively affecting her right now. I truly like characters that put a single person over a country, or even the world, so my sympathy for Lise is a given.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Mar 8, 2016 6:25 PM

Aug 2014
Oh, yeah, almost forgot.

Lise >>> Katia.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Mar 8, 2016 9:07 PM

Aug 2014
Lise is supposed to be an infuriating character right from her introduction. She is one of those characters who is task to move the story forward.

Okay, the real deal. I feel sympathetic to Lise from all the stuff that she has gone through from Rape to Murder in cold blood. Did you know the people she killed included Children? She CANNOT be saved guys, the damage is done!! Her mind is warped into a fantasy due to how many people she killed/deceived/fucked!!

Her title is a fucking swallow (who are spies who use prostitution as a means to get info). Lise is no longer pure similar to Sakura from fate series except even worse.

And as you pro-lise can see, she killed Pham out of spite even though she wanted to save Lise. I always hated Lise for many reasons and this was one of them. Also, did you know that Lise was the reason Theo and her got captured? (She did something stupid even worse than tripping over a tree)
Mar 8, 2016 9:52 PM
Mar 2016
Lise = Inori Chaos Dragon
Mar 9, 2016 5:06 PM

Apr 2012
-sees Pham look at the bazooka-

Aww crap. Please no...

-Lise kills Pham-

DAMN I KNEW IT
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Mar 9, 2016 7:25 PM

May 2009
fourberie said:

what a faggot

this, btw where is blonde tities?
Mar 10, 2016 1:15 AM
Feb 2016
[quote=Blaz message=45112333][quote=fourberie message=45082226]theodore is straight retarded

Lol....running away not gonna happen.....btw he already did it with lise
Mar 11, 2016 5:50 AM

Apr 2011
Pham trying to 1v1 a TSF with a silly Rocket Laucher

What was she thinking.
Mar 11, 2016 5:57 PM

Nov 2011
wrong episode but what chapter/volume is when Katia convinced the west to help in episode5? I'm curious about what happened. There is a translation right?
I didn't like Total Eclipse so I wasn't expecting that I'll like this one. Surprised with the 6.68 score...
Haven't watched this episode yet though...
ernstMar 11, 2016 6:00 PM
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Mar 12, 2016 3:13 AM

Jan 2008
ernst said:
wrong episode but what chapter/volume is when Katia convinced the west to help in episode5? I'm curious about what happened. There is a translation right?
I didn't like Total Eclipse so I wasn't expecting that I'll like this one. Surprised with the 6.68 score...
Haven't watched this episode yet though...

Not many ppl scored yet, but I find ANN score for this anime is accurate.
Mar 12, 2016 7:07 AM
Apr 2015
Valaskjalf said:
Pham trying to 1v1 a TSF with a silly Rocket Laucher

What was she thinking.

It's what people call assisted suicide.

I was curious why they suddenly tried to attempt giving Pham a bit more character by telling she is the "big sister" type of the group. While she tried to reason with Lise despite having the least interaction with her in the entire show when the show is filled with paranoia all over the place. Because of that it didn't felt tragic it felt stupid and funny. It's like akame ga kill Sheele level of stupidity.
frenze12Mar 12, 2016 7:12 AM
Mar 13, 2016 10:03 PM

Nov 2015
Theodor is an idiot, everything was going so good but he fucking ruined it! Lise needs to die that bitch needs to die.

Rip Pham, she was kind, sweet and wanted to help Lise, like she's the only one who wanted to give Lise a chance to change, but she just killed her.

Mar 15, 2016 5:42 AM

Aug 2013
they should've given Pham a bit more background before lol, although it was heartbreaking to see her die esp after seeing the bond between MC and her

damn Lise, yeah sure u got tortured, sexually assaulted, treated like shit etc etc but it doesnt matter in the end what happened to u, pls someone kill her soon lol
Mar 16, 2016 7:10 AM
Mar 2012
Axeman such a schemer. Pretty good base invasion plan. TSF close combats were cool.
Pham was the rare caring & sane character. Feels they cut out or rushed her relationship with Theodor/Lise. Still sad she died.
Annet might get double PSTD. Silvia seems broken now... she must be regretting not pulling the trigger.
Mar 16, 2016 8:21 PM

Jan 2013
Pham is dead :( Fu*** Lise! Lise was a Stasi bit** all this time, she sold herself for everyone, only to be with her brother.
She killed Pham :( Hope she dies!
Wtf happened...so that Stasi guy now wants to help them?I can't really understand this...
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 16, 2016 9:34 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014

And we now know just how bad Pham was at judging a yandere.....
Mar 18, 2016 5:51 PM

Sep 2013
AivanK said:
Pham is dead :( Fu*** Lise! Lise was a Stasi bit** all this time, she sold herself for everyone, only to be with her brother.
She killed Pham :( Hope she dies!
Wtf happened...so that Stasi guy now wants to help them?I can't really understand this...

This series is amazing for the plot twist
Mar 19, 2016 12:34 PM

Jan 2012
pham-nee's hair was perfect after all those torture...

and then she died hah
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Mar 19, 2016 4:18 PM

Feb 2013
Psychotic Lise is best Lise.

Those two helicopters didn't get very far even after that whole mech battle.
Mar 19, 2016 5:43 PM

Oct 2008
Pham-nee is now ded.
I hope someone quickly kills Lise fucker!
3/5.

Mar 20, 2016 1:07 AM

Jul 2008
DAMN IT DIE LISE!!!!
Mar 20, 2016 2:55 AM
Jan 2013
In the middle of Rescue Operation with limited time and critical distraction, they fucking Chit-Chat like it's fucking Holliday!!!

TSF battle and she hugged her brother TSF? Are you kidding me? formerly swingin tactical knife like butcherer and shit, suddenly a hug! FUCK YOU Muv-Luv!!
Mar 28, 2016 2:28 PM

Feb 2015
well, tbh i like this episode but at the same time i hate it. LOL
Why i like it ? because i like where the plot is going/ or the story is going.
What i hate is...LISE! just that. nothing else to say other that character in terms of HATE!. just going to be honest, i really hate her that i want even go inside this anime just to kill her.

Someone just died in this episode tho....i'm not suprised because i saw that coming XD it is too freaking obvious after she saw the bazooka and tried to use it. The deathflag is too obvious.... and i don't know why, for some reason i didn't feel sad about her death, well i feel it a little bit but, probably becasue she is too kind to Lise. i still think it is not wrong for trying to save people in that state, but PERSONALLY i wanted her to just kill Lise because she can't be helped again/anymore. Pham is so kind, and i have to admit that!!! BUT!.......

The action was okay to me. I wonder where is Iris ???
and YEAH! i almost forgot, i'm very very glad that Lise didn't torture that short hair girl. because she is the most people who i don't want to see her get tortured.
i'm very glad at that scene.

Edit: i can't stand to see the torture scene nor even want to hear it.
#TeamLise XD
When i saw Lise hugging her brother(not blood related...) with the mech....i got cringe/disgust/trill/the definition of creepy/what ever it is all over my body
YizelTroMar 28, 2016 2:41 PM
Apr 2, 2016 7:58 PM
Oct 2015
To whom who dislike Lise, make clear of everything b4 u spit on her. Damn, i knew it. The only way that fucker Theodor is still alive because of Lise,do u all even know how much she suffer just to see her brother once more. Okay about the brother complex and her attitude towards brother let put it aside,do u really think she want to betray him?She only want to reunion with that fucker Theodor,and yet she is not given any chance. I am very pity of Lise, fker Katia should just go and hug other man instead.
Apr 2, 2016 8:55 PM
Feb 2015
derenceong said:
To whom who dislike Lise, make clear of everything b4 u spit on her. Damn, i knew it. The only way that fucker Theodor is still alive because of Lise,do u all even know how much she suffer just to see her brother once more. Okay about the brother complex and her attitude towards brother let put it aside,do u really think she want to betray him?She only want to reunion with that fucker Theodor,and yet she is not given any chance. I am very pity of Lise, fker Katia should just go and hug other man instead.

So you're saying that all the innocent people killed by Lise aren't pitiable they deserve to die for Lise's sake solely, their lives aren't lives, their lives are merely crap which doesn't ounce to a thing. While pitying Lise is understandable in fact i do pity her myself but don't forget at the same time we have to pity all the innocent people killed by Lise. Yeah her backstory is sad and depressing but that's all. Lise while working for the Stasi may have hurt others in a way worst than her own suffering.
ixarisingApr 2, 2016 9:00 PM
Apr 2, 2016 9:33 PM
Oct 2015
ixarising said:

So you're saying that all the innocent people killed by Lise aren't pitiable they deserve to die for Lise's sake solely, their lives aren't lives, their lives are merely crap which doesn't ounce to a thing. While pitying Lise is understandable in fact i do pity her myself but don't forget at the same time we have to pity all the innocent people killed by Lise. Yeah her backstory is sad and depressing but that's all. Lise while working for the Stasi may have hurt others in a way worst than her own suffering.

Yeah your right, but my main focus in here is that most of the viewer only seek the part where she is a bitch but didn't really focus on the other side of hers and straight giving a bad impression on her. Moreover if u look properly i emphasis on that asshole protagonist for doing nothing but just talk cock. In addition, this is about sacrifice to save someone,so other parties that killed by her not to say is not important but rather if your focusing on Lise she should not sacrifice so much for that asshole.
Apr 2, 2016 9:52 PM
Feb 2015
derenceong said:
ixarising said:

Yeah your right, but my main focus in here is that most of the viewer only seek the part where she is a bitch but didn't really focus on the other side of hers and straight giving a bad impression on her. Moreover if u look properly i emphasis on that asshole protagonist for doing nothing but just talk cock. In addition, this is about sacrifice to save someone,so other parties that killed by her not to say is not important but rather if your focusing on Lise she should not sacrifice so much for that asshole.

You can't just blame Theodor solely for this. You can't clap with one hand, Lise willingly did it to help Theodor but just didn't get the result she wanted. You think Theodor is happy with how things turn out? He's glad to shoot his sister in the head. If he did he wouldn't have break down after the deed.

Theodor already defended Lise the best way he can. When Axmann was harassing Lise, Theodor strongly voice out his trust towards Lise. He vouched for her when everyone in his squad didn't trust her and believe she's a spy. But in the end Lise still betrayed them. Even after she got tortured, Pham still supports Theodor into helping Lise into redemption. And even that turned out bad when Lise kills Pham.

By that point it's no longer up to Theodor alone to decide on Lise's fate, the moment Lise kill Pham, Lise herself set off the trigger to the tragic ending of hers. Even if he doesn't kill Lise the rebel will, so at the very least Theodor ensured that Lise didn't die at the hands of a random stranger but someone she's willing to die for.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2016

173 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 8:10 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2016

78 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 7:58 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2016

176 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 2:14 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2016

76 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 23, 2023 6:11 AM

Poll: » Will season 2nd be available in later?

SametTakao - Jul 30, 2023

3 by volgenauts »»
Aug 3, 2023 7:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.