Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2016 1:27 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Now this is a surprise. Marvel actually survived this. Of course, her death is merely postponed. Interesting to see Bern being so noble. I wonder who will be Show's final rival in the end, Todd or Bern. Todd's been hogging a lot of time lately, while Bern also has a huge rivalry going on. Maybe one of them ends up joining Zelana in the final fight against Shot Weapon.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Oct 3, 2022 4:13 PM
Ninja Consultant

Mar 2022
I loved this episode. While it still contained quite a lot of action it was a break from all the full on battles of the most recent couple of episodes. Marvel has really blossomed into an interesting character during the second half of the series, and I'm finally even beginning to care about Show somewhat. I'm actually somewhat sad we're nearing the end of Aura Battler Dunbine.

ZetaZaku said:
Interesting to see Bern being so noble. I wonder who will be Show's final rival in the end, Todd or Bern. Todd's been hogging a lot of time lately, while Bern also has a huge rivalry going on. Maybe one of them ends up joining Zelana in the final fight against Shot Weapon.

Agreed. And while at the moment I think Bern looks like the more sympathetic of the two, I have a feeling it'll be Todd who joins the Zelana in the end. I don't really know why, it's just a hunch.
Beep boop
Aug 18, 2023 3:45 PM
Aug 2016
ZetaZaku said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Now this is a surprise. Marvel actually survived this. Of course, her death is merely postponed. Interesting to see Bern being so noble. I wonder who will be Show's final rival in the end, Todd or Bern. Todd's been hogging a lot of time lately, while Bern also has a huge rivalry going on. Maybe one of them ends up joining Zelana in the final fight against Shot Weapon.
I agree too! I didnt think The Black Knight could it be Bern but it seems so. (How the Hell did he get there though xD). Between Bern and Todd i think Todd is more likely to go back. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 44 Discussion

JaceyFox - Oct 5, 2022

2 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Apr 24, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 36 Discussion

JaceyFox - Oct 2, 2022

3 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Apr 12, 7:44 AM

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 35 Discussion

JaceyFox - Oct 2, 2022

1 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Apr 12, 7:21 AM

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 32 Discussion

BlaizeV - Dec 13, 2018

3 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Apr 11, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 23 Discussion

BlaizeV - Dec 11, 2018

6 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Mar 28, 9:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.