Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 17, 2016 5:37 AM

Sep 2009
Being able to pay your way out of financial problems spares you from the majority of practical problems. Even if there are problems which money cannot solve, having money gives you more time and more tools to help you solve those dilemmas.

Basically unless extreme wealth causes you harm... and it sometimes does, though people who have never been in that situation probably do not recognise it very often... so I would say that yes, everyone wants to be rich.
Losing an Argument online?

Simply post a webpage full of links, and refuse to continue until your opponents have read every last one of them!

WORKS EVERY TIME!

"I was debating with someone who believed in climate change, when he linked me to a graph showing evidence to that effect. So I sent him a 10k word essay on the origins of Conservatism, and escaped with my dignity intact."
"THANK YOU VERBOSE WEBPAGES OF QUESTIONABLE RELEVANCE!"

Feb 17, 2016 5:43 AM

Jan 2015
I'd rather have power and influence than exorbitant wealth which is intrinsically meaningless even if you can gain influence through bribery and corruption e.g. democracy, I'm not a materialistic chinese jewish scotsman I grew out of that nonsense. The ability to have people that piss you off exterminated is more fun that lots of stupid toys to show off. That's for cartoonish people with small dicks.
Feb 17, 2016 6:16 AM

Jul 2015
I want to be a wizard who can materialize an infinite supply of tasty food and create pocket dimensions full of perfect paradise worlds inhabited by horny demongirls.

But I guess being rich is the next best thing.
Feb 17, 2016 10:48 AM
Feb 2014
Nah I don't give a shit about being rich I just want to do what I want and want to actually be able to accomplish those things I want.

1. Love 2. Dreams those two things are the only things that matter, ain't none give a damn about money or fame
Feb 17, 2016 11:16 AM

Sep 2014
money does bring happiness, but it peaks at a certain point.

http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2019628,00.html
Feb 18, 2016 4:02 AM
May 2009
You need money.
Difference is how you get the money.
And what you do with the money.
Feb 18, 2016 5:36 AM

Aug 2009
Not really, no. I've got plenty of cash, so I'm thankfully able to focus on the less 'materialistic' things. I realize how rare they are lol.
Feb 18, 2016 6:43 AM

Nov 2009
There are a few expensive things I want to buy (like a nice place to live), but mostly, things I want can't be just bought with money (like a maid robot). At least for reasonable amounts of money and reasonable timeframes.
Overall, I'd say I don't want to be rich, I'm perfectly fine being middle-class.

As some people above have said, there is not much to gain by being much richer than you are at the moment, because you have no idea how to spend this much money.
Well, maybe being rich will make it easier to attract opposite sex, but then you would have to deal with people who only want your money! (that might not be so bad, if you plan to stay rich for a while)
Feb 18, 2016 6:48 AM

Apr 2014
Only enough to go on holiday I'd say. I'd be fine living in a crap house with a crap car if that will leave me enough to travel. I don't have any other use for money.
Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
Feb 18, 2016 6:49 AM

Feb 2016
I can live without being rich however if I end up with more money than I need to live a comfortable lifestyle etc, I will donate it to charity or use it to do other meaningful/worthwhile things with. I have ambition to make this world a better place (I'd like to do more things to benefit the environment) and so of course I would never turn down having more money.
Feb 18, 2016 9:20 AM

May 2015
I would like enough money to travel a bit more, but besides the basic necessities and the very few material positions (computer parts, I like building computers... I don't know when to stop...) I don't really want that much money.

I don't want a big house or a fancy car. I prefer a simple car and a smaller house with a single bed and bath. Hell even an apartment would work.
Slightly Dangerous

Feb 18, 2016 9:40 AM
Jul 2018
I just want to be healthy, because in some cases money can't buy health.
And I don't mind to work everyday as long as I really love my work.
Feb 18, 2016 9:54 AM

Apr 2012
Not having to worry about money and being healthy is all i want. I would care less about filthy rich.

Feb 18, 2016 1:42 PM

Apr 2015
Obviously there are people who's main aspiration in life isn't to become rich, but anyone who says they would turn down the opportunity is a liar.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What is the point of forums?

cosmosreceiver - 5 hours ago

19 by Serafos »»
9 minutes ago

» Why do I have 500 profile views?

Shimiiii - Jun 20, 2019

42 by Serafos »»
22 minutes ago

» Have you pushed yourself beyond your comfort zone

ST63LTH - 7 hours ago

8 by deg »»
30 minutes ago

» Do you ever miss old/former online friends? ( 1 2 )

pludel2 - Apr 10

59 by Kazeninjaryu1 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Do you believe in moral facts?

Freshell - Yesterday

26 by LoveYourEyes »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.