Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 12, 2016 9:50 AM

Sep 2015
hoopla123 said:
> 5D
> Not 2D

What a filthy peasant. Rethink your life priorities OP.
Didn't your parents ever teach you the more D's the better?

Salad said:
OP, infatuation from text? It seems you aren't in the right frame of mind, and neither does this sound like this will become a reciprocated relationship, otherwise I'd hope for the 0.69% chance of you guys getting together, more so, it seems more like an obsession. Don't take it the wrong way, but you seem quite desperate for a relationship and that may have led you to such deluded feelings. But if you want to chase, go ahead, just don't go the point where you land yourself behind bars. Good luck!
Straight up kek bro

A pair of eyes appear disguised,
I take flight and stay high in paradise,
With bad luck, snake eyes, a pair of dice.
I'm paralyzed, she speaks twice, a pair of lies,
It's parallel, apparent hell of parasites.
ask for discord server
Feb 12, 2016 9:50 AM

Apr 2013
Salad said:
hoopla123 said:
Online dating in general is a joke imo.

You haven't even interacted or met in real life... I mean it works for some people but I just find that shit ridiculous.

If you were a true 2D fag, you'd accept OP's 2D relationship. >_<
--

OP, infatuation from text? It seems you aren't in the right frame of mind, and neither does this sound like this will become a reciprocated relationship, otherwise I'd hope for the 0.69% chance of you guys getting together, more so, it seems more like an obsession. Don't take it the wrong way, but you seem quite desperate for a relationship and that may have led you to such deluded feelings. But if you want to chase, go ahead, just don't go the point where you land yourself behind bars. Good luck!

As for my general opinion on online dating. It's something that can work out occasionally, but it's not something that's very efficient of your time. I wouldn't dislike anyone because of it, it just doesn't seem like something that would be able to be maintained in the long run.

OP is a filthy 3D being. I would never betray my waifu harem for anyone else, let alone some 3D peasant.
Feb 12, 2016 11:04 AM
Jul 2018
Ah online dating.
Let me get my dusty book of past relationships on the interwebs.
Damn it's very dusty....

All I can say is good luck. ;;
Feb 12, 2016 1:19 PM
Dec 2013
I have a hard time trusting people online, so it isn't really my thing. Online dating doesn't give you the same emotional and intimate connection that is formed IRL. Maybe some people can make it work. But I just can't see it working with me.

Though I've still had some online crushes.
Feb 12, 2016 1:58 PM

Jul 2014
unless your living in the same country and your legal adults with stable incomes online dating isnt gonna go anywhere

your both gonna be split up for years not being able to meet and I personally cant do that cause it just gets pointless after a while

its a waste of time
Feb 12, 2016 8:44 PM

Nov 2015
Love is a strong word that gets thrown around too much. With that being said my personal belief is that you can't truly love someone until you've been with/around them for a while in order to see who they really are. We all put on our better versions when we are trying to either impress someone or something like that but how can you love someone you don't even really know. What if that person is a huge slob and you're a neat freak? Wouldn't know unless you've lived with them. What if their a racist? Wouldn't know because how often does that come up in conversations. See what I mean? What I say might sound ridiculous but I don't think it's love. I think it is just a REALLY strong like and trust me, we've all been there.
Feb 12, 2016 10:12 PM

Jul 2015
what's the point, you can't even touch their butt
Feb 12, 2016 10:14 PM

May 2013
yo, if you really want to meet up with someone, don't go on a dating site just go on craigslit lmao like a lot of those are fake but believe it or not some are real... people really get laid on craigslist!
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Feb 12, 2016 10:29 PM

Jun 2014
Man up and see if the a relationship is possible.
Feb 13, 2016 5:15 AM
Jun 2015
I`m in 100% agreement with those who prefer offline dating. But a good friend of mine met his soulmate via asian dating site. He is a shy guy who would never approach a girl in real life. I`m happy for him:)
Feb 13, 2016 9:24 AM

Jun 2015
Confess, find out if she can respond to your feelings travel to where she lives (assuming she lives far away from your location), stay together, live happy.
That is my advice.
Seiya0890 said:
But its still disgusting from my point of view, and from the word's point of view, therefore its disgusting.

Wise words.
Feb 13, 2016 9:36 AM

Dec 2015
Become her friend before saying you're "in love with her".

It really might be just a crush, and afterwords in a real relationship that will become meaningless. If you first are just good friends, you can learn a lot about the person you "fell in love with" whether it be good or bad things.

^it also raises your chances of being accepted, no person in the right mind is gonna accept a stranger they met online who says they "love them".

Instead of risking going through severe drama, you should actually learn who the person is on the inside. Same goes for real life relationships. Lots of shit can happen by dating someone you barely know.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Also, the person you "fell in love with" could be a catfish or a creepy pedophile behind a screen. Not saying all people online are like this, but it's a big possibility with online dating.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not like I have much of a love-life...

Kill me now.
YokuneSanFeb 13, 2016 10:44 AM
Feb 13, 2016 9:44 AM

Aug 2013
Dusk said:
hoopla123 said:
> 5D
> Not 2D

What a filthy peasant. Rethink your life priorities OP.
Didn't your parents ever teach you the more D's the better?

Salad said:
Straight up kek bro

I was trying to get a serious message to you, man. It was rude of you to respond to me like that. If you continue to bully me, i might have no choice but to report you. Have a good day! c:
hoopla123 said:

OP is a filthy 3D being. I would never betray my waifu harem for anyone else, let alone some 3D peasant.

pls
『パイル』| Twitter
Feb 13, 2016 10:17 AM

Sep 2015
Salad said:
I was trying to get a serious message to you, man. It was rude of you to respond to me like that. If you continue to bully me, i might have no choice but to report you. Have a good day! c:
Lmao, don't worry bro I just find it a little funny. No offense.

ask for discord server
Feb 13, 2016 8:48 PM
Dec 2015
I was in an endgame group in a certain MMORPG. Online dating just created drama, so we just banned that behavior in our groups.

If you are just looking to have fun, it is fine. If you are involving many people, not so much. I am not so against it outside of that, but I could never online date, personally. It just seems so superficial. Do people befriend a person because they are interesting or are they hoping for more down the road after investing time into another?

Meeting face to face cuts down on a lot of the bullshit on motives.
Feb 13, 2016 10:29 PM

Dec 2012
"she"

"online"

"MAL"

The problems point themselves out yes?
Feb 13, 2016 10:40 PM
Feb 2016
I'm against it. Hell, last time I dated someone online they turned out to be a Guy. I wouldn't chance it.
Feb 14, 2016 3:13 AM
Jul 2018
i had an awful experience with online dating. when i was younger i met a guy on twitter, and i kinda fell for him. we used to talk about everything, and we knew a lot about each other. but then one day he just... disappeared.
and since the day he disappeared i started looking for him, and to make a long story short, i found another twitter users that had a personality/way of typing basically the same as his!
in the end, i found out he was a fake account, and he left because he thought i was too good to be kid by someone who just wanted some fun.
i was so devastated i deleted my twitter, now i only have it to stalk people, not to tweet all day long as i used to do...
so, i dont trust online dating anymore, and would never try it again.

☆ game recommendation ☆
a great game that talks about online dating is CIBELE
totally worth it, check it out on steam :)
Feb 14, 2016 4:24 AM

Apr 2015
Is it me OP? Its me right?
Right? Its me riiigghhtt???

But i should let you know, im a guy.

And online dating is a horrible idea because
Mkim said:
I only beat off to 180 year old woman,
that's like 10 times legal age so I'm 10 times a good citizen who's not going to jail.
Kyubey said:
◕ ‿‿ ◕ do you want to be a mahou shoujo?
Feb 14, 2016 11:20 AM

Feb 2016
Are your standards that low to settle on an out of country girl you met on the internet? Don't ruin a friendship with so little of a possibility of longterm relationship success.
Jun 7, 2016 9:49 PM

Sep 2015
Oh look an old "I'm bored out of my ass let's do something fun thread" I made

ask for discord server
Jun 8, 2016 12:50 AM

May 2015
This is so far out of my zone I don't have an opinion.

I know dating sites are incredibly hostile. Men go there to harass girls and girls go there just so they could reject guys in witty ways. Maybe something will work, but it's not worth the time.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Jun 8, 2016 2:55 AM

Oct 2012
deadaccount___ said:
You didn't really need to bump it but it's better than making a new thread I guess.

My stance remains adamant. Unless you're super invested into it, likely nothing will happen from such. Better to break up early than regret it later.
Jun 8, 2016 3:58 AM

Jan 2016
I'm not against online dating, but it's not something I'd willingly try again. Granted, I did know how it'd eventually play out - you know, just standing by while waiting for girls to message me and all - but I still lean towards preferring actual physical interaction when it comes to dating.
Jun 8, 2016 4:16 AM

Sep 2015
That escalated quickly. Online relationships seem rushed
Jun 8, 2016 4:48 AM

Sep 2015
Martin said:
deadaccount___ said:
You didn't really need to bump it but it's better than making a new thread I guess.

My stance remains adamant. Unless you're super invested into it, likely nothing will happen from such. Better to break up early than regret it later.
I didn't bump shit fam. Ad bot did. ;)

ask for discord server
Jun 8, 2016 5:38 AM

May 2016
No it never works. I have seen people do it and it never worked out. But even though I knew it didn't I tried to get on one and I got burned hard. I cried a lot.
Jun 8, 2016 5:59 AM

May 2016
Why dont you folllow your heart? I have gone through almost the the same kind of things but it doesnt turned out good but at least i had wonderful memories for 3 years of online dating. I cant say it is good either cuz we dont know what the other party do there.. especially since they live in another country.
But i think the best weapon you have is trust (but that also can be your biggest threat)
If you think that its not working anymore just end it.. it will hurt, ofc. but in the end you will experience the same irl
Jun 8, 2016 7:51 AM
Chu2byo

Apr 2013
Use to think of online dating as a great way of rapists and murderers picking victims but I suppose it can be useful way of finding someone who you have common interests with compared with people who want you to change or people who you have no chance of a worthwhile relationship with,
Jun 8, 2016 10:41 AM

Feb 2016
deadaccount___ said:
Martin said:

So how did it go with your online crush? Did you two have cyber sex yet?
Jun 8, 2016 10:43 AM

Sep 2015
SaturdayKrush said:
deadaccount___ said:

There was never an online crush. :x
I was just really bored you see

ask for discord server
Jun 8, 2016 11:19 AM

Oct 2012
SaturdayKrush said:
Oh that reminds me. You really can't compare cyber sex to real life sex at all. Another reason why online dating is bad especially when not living near each other.
Jun 8, 2016 11:53 AM

Jul 2014
Well first let me tell you something young man, you need to learn the difference between real love and infatuation.
You met her yesterday so what is that....love at first text?

Jun 8, 2016 11:55 AM

Sep 2015
I'm fine with online dating, but I don't think I'd do it. At least not yet since I think the success rates are rather low.
Jun 8, 2016 11:57 AM

Sep 2015
Doj said:
Well first let me tell you something young man, you need to learn the difference between real love and infatuation.
You are all kinds of confused that I don't even know where to start, lol

ask for discord server
Jun 8, 2016 11:58 AM

Jul 2014
deadaccount___ said:
Doj said:
You are all kinds of confused that I don't even know where to start, lol

Wait I didnt realize the date on this thread. You see, this is why i dont post here anymore tbh

Jun 8, 2016 4:57 PM

Dec 2007
I've had a few experiences. One was mutual, but just wouldn't have worked logistically.. She lived on the other side of the world, and we eventually grew apart. Two others were unrequited; nothing came of them. All happened a long time ago, on forums such as this one.. I try to keep my distance and not get so attached any more.

It may sound like it, but I'm not actually bitter. Such things will affect anyone, though, and I am more guarded now.

On the other hand, two of my sisters have had great success with online dating sites. One just got married, and the other may as well be, they've been together for so long.

It can work.
Jun 8, 2016 4:58 PM

Sep 2007
Posting relevant meme below.

http://i.imgur.com/AU3Xvo2.jpg

Jun 10, 2016 11:53 PM
Dec 2014
One of my good friend also found her eventual husband online. Presumably a matchmaking site (definitely -not- an online forum). It's not really something I've ever considered for myself, but it works for some people. I am pretty neutral over it.
Jun 11, 2016 4:13 AM

Jun 2016
I personally have never online dated, but i had a friend who had.

She was 16 at the time, and dating a 24 year old. Already fucking creepy on its own.

Guy is literally just taking advantage of her. Keeps asking for naked pics, money and goods to be sent from Texas to Oregon..

I tried to steer her out of that situation but she wouldn't have it and will not talk to me anymore.

Its all just fucked.

Bottom line, what I'm trying to say is that they may seem nice from the start, but they can really turn into a fucked up individual. I think it would be better to meet potential partners in person..
Jun 12, 2016 7:52 AM

Dec 2015
I think it is okay 16 and 24 years old. But I think it is weird that guys ask her for money, goods and naked pics. I mean pics ... that is normal. But should not the guy be the one to send her money and goods? Stupid ... if she really does send him money and goods. Pretty obvious that he is mainly interested in that. If he only asked for the pics ... would not be that bad. If you are in a relationship you often are interested in the others body (and have sex ... but if they are far away you might be okay with seeing pics only).

As male - if you are using dating apps or websites that offer premiium services ... you need to be careful. Site owners might use fake accounts to bait you into buying their premium stuff. Just found this for some site/app popular in Germany (pretty new the news - the raid only from a few days ago and there were accusations already last year and now they are still investigating):

http://www.thelocal.de/20160608/police-arrest-founders-of-popular-berlin-dating-app-lovoo
http://www.thelocal.de/20150918/dating-app-tricks-users-with-fake-profiles

(But then again if you are careful it should not be a problem. Still fun to see that those guys of that company got pwned.)
Apr 25, 2017 9:56 PM
Apr 2017
Online dating its very subjective thing and you couldn't know for sure whether its for you or not only by actually registering on one of those sites and testing it. From my personal experience I would say that its not worth of your time, because i tried sever dating sites(match, eharmony) but wasn't very successful and hadn't many responses. And you can lose interest to the dating site very quickly when you keep sending messages and no one replies to you, so I stopped for a while. But then only a month ago I was a best man on a wedding that was arranged with the help of dating site and it makes me think maybe I need to give it another chance, cause I know several examples of my friends who was successful at dating site. So right now I'm in the middle of new dating site that I was advised to try and after some time with it I'm gonna share my experience with it with you. So stay tuned!
Apr 26, 2017 6:58 PM

Feb 2015
I'm not really in anywhere between "agreeing" or "against", for me I don't see the reason why should I be.
Apr 27, 2017 8:06 AM
Apr 2017
So as I promised I'm gonna share my experience with dating site(https://www.flirt.com/) which I was testing for the last month. Unfortunately, it's not as good as I was told it is. I stumbled upon the same problem as on other dating sites - low conversion rate. Although the results were a little better than on match and eharmony and I was able to arrange an actual date, it's still far from what I'm looking for. With that being sad, I will keep testing new dating sites and will keep you guys updated, so stay tuned!
Apr 27, 2017 9:46 AM

Jun 2012
psilenced said:
SaturdayKrush said:

There was never an online crush. :x
I was just really bored you see

Awwww and here I was being so sure I knew who it was #stalkingskills #zero #poin...

Oh dammit, wait this isn't IG LOL
Eight-Man said:
Remember, be an artist, not an autist.

"If anything simply cannot go wrong it will anyway."

~ Murphy's 5th law
Apr 27, 2017 10:19 AM

Aug 2007
I know this thread is over a year old, but eh...

Online dating probably takes a lot of dedication and patience, I wouldn't know myself. It's better to find someone you know online from a forum or some kind of community than online dating. Online dating and dating apps are a waste of time if you're not a 10/10 Chad.

Apr 27, 2017 10:28 AM

Jun 2015
lol good bump

I forgot a few of the things said in here.

Anyway, my stance is the same I guess.
Probably a bit more negative towards any kind of dating now though.

Apr 27, 2017 10:57 AM

Dec 2015
I think that dating itself is a superficial, an overused rainbow candy word with no depth to it.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 7 hours ago

13 by monsta666 »»
29 minutes ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

26 by JaniSIr »»
32 minutes ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

73 by 707supremacist »»
43 minutes ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - Apr 25

19 by Deyuko »»
53 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

65 by Animeistaken »»
55 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.