Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2016 1:51 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah interesting to see the game involving the scarecrows. Quite unique with the way it's done there.
Feb 11, 2016 3:39 AM

Mar 2015
>gain, scarecrows + harvest sickle really creep me out. this series seriously become crepier (not that i hate it).
>ayakashi game, HINT to reiko past again! bookmarks.
>new character kinda mysterious, i beleive he will have important role.
>ehh. the ending pretty flat, but unique and interesting thou not really moving.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Feb 11, 2016 3:45 PM

Dec 2008
I sincerely hope that Natori remains a true friend and doesn't betray Natsume by trying to take the Book of Friends for himself.
Feb 14, 2016 5:16 PM

Jan 2012
I really liked this chapter. It's been a while since Natsume has given someone their name back. I kind of hope that will happen soon. I'm interested in this new character we met.
Feb 19, 2016 10:25 PM
Jun 2012
Really good chapter in my opinion! I think this new character will be important as the story goes on.
Also I'm thinking that Natori might end up trying to take the book of friends in an attempt to protect Natsume, he wouldn't do it for personal gain, but I could see him trying to rid Natsume of a burden that puts him in danger.

I think it would be really interesting if Matoba found out about the book of friends!
Mar 26, 2016 5:04 AM

Jul 2011
I think it's about time that Reiko's past and her acquaintances are revealed.

New guy introduced seems like a promising start.

Any mention of the Book of Friends by someone other than Natsume/Nyanko makes me nervous. D:
Nov 17, 2016 11:42 PM
Jul 2014
As everyone one mentions, the guy seems important. The scarecrow concept was pretty interesting since I always thought it was a Western world thing. While I really want to, I'm on Nyanko's side of not trusting Natori.
Mar 1, 2017 8:13 AM
Jul 2013
So, new guy possibly Natsume's grandpa? It's said he's much older than he looks, and he has natsume's features, and his status as an exorcist from a formerly powerful but now defunct clan explains why the person who said that natsume's features reminded them of a man would have known them. Plus, it wouldn't be unreasonable for Reiko to have met them since she only really hung around ayakashi...
Aug 18, 2017 10:20 AM
Aug 2017
Hannah_Ana said:
I sincerely hope that Natori remains a true friend and doesn't betray Natsume by trying to take the Book of Friends for himself.

he might be took it and destroy it latter time, consider it how much he hate yokai

More topics from this board

Poll: » Natsume Yuujinchou Chapter 88 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 24, 2018

2 by Merra_ »»
Apr 19, 7:50 AM

Poll: » Natsume Yuujinchou Chapter 89 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 24, 2018

3 by Merra_ »»
Apr 18, 5:47 AM

Poll: » Natsume Yuujinchou Chapter 110 Discussion

Kuma - Nov 2, 2022

1 by FiflyAnimeLover »»
Jan 26, 10:52 AM

» SEASON 7 CONFIRMED!!

Ryuseishun - Jun 30, 2023

10 by Saijantikki »»
Aug 31, 2023 7:57 AM

» special episodes

BeastyAnimefan - Dec 30, 2022

1 by DarkHumor04 »»
Apr 20, 2023 5:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.