Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 7, 2016 10:00 PM
Jul 2009
AngelicTotoro said:
ShiningNinja said:

You're absolutely right!! and I would like to add on:
Gun Guy's route is 100% off the ship lol. That means his route is exclusively one on one time with Mikoto, and none of the 10 others appear. The anime can't really have her leave the ship and everyone else so soon yet, right? That's why they're taking advantage of her being on the ship by having her pair up with Sakuya (to fulfill parts of his route, show his prediction ability), and to have Itsuki's power shown as well to give more info about the character dynamics (episode 5's dream sequence). Otherwise they wouldnt do anything.

Episode 6 preview shows us a continuation of Sakuya's route (Mikoto getting KO-ed by the traitor), but for some reason Gun Guy shows up again (he isn't supposed to in Sakuya's route until later.... so maybe FINALLY the transition to his route?? :D) ((Also, in Akito's route, the traitor was supposed to apprehend Mikoto right after he and Nanami get the cuffs off, so IM OPTIMISTIC FOR NEXT EPISODE :DDD )..

yeah I have utterly no idea what's going on next episode and why Gun Guy is back, but i'm having tons of fun imagining scenarios from the game and trying to ignore the fact that he might just have another 30 sec cameo bombing the ship and saying cryptic things lmao

If they don't switch to Natsuhiko's route soon, I'm going to be so let down. :(

If they don't switch to his route next episode, they won't do it at all.
Feb 8, 2016 3:08 PM
Feb 2008
1idd0kun said:

I'd be generous and give it till episode 7 :'D

My predictions:
Episodes:
6 - Mikoto Kidnapped? Earcuff found? explosions?
7- calm befor ethe storm / Traitor makes their move / MAID ROBOT? /
8 - characters from the ED show up
9 - Traitor reveals themself / Gun Guy infodump
10 - Explosions / We find out who the Guy/Girl from the ED are / THE WORLD infodump
11- Save the traitor / YOU'RE MY MOST IMPORTANT PERSON/ Good endings
12 - the writers finally remember Sorata lol
Feb 9, 2016 8:15 PM

Jun 2013
Really good episode as always :)
Feb 10, 2016 11:23 PM
Mar 2010
Oh wow, the most boring couple with the most boring romantic development (or not) finally kissed! :| Wow...
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Feb 12, 2016 5:08 AM
Feb 2016
1idd0kun said:
AngelicTotoro said:

If they don't switch to Natsuhiko's route soon, I'm going to be so let down. :(

Has anyone noticed the clues? Apart from the obvious thing (that Mikoto is shown with Nasuhiko in the opening) when they show Sakuya, he catches a red ribbon in the air. This is Mikoto's uniform ribbon, I'm pretty sure. And if you take into account the fact that Mikoto isn't wearing the ribbon in Sakuya's prediction in episode 4, it's very likely that she loses it when being kidnapped. I think that they're including some of the events in Sakuya's route for the sake of his character development. Nothing will happen between Mikoto and Natsuhiko in episode 6, but I have high hopes for the following ones.
Feb 12, 2016 7:25 AM

Dec 2012
A good episode with all the couples together. I wonder how the boyes will act after that.
Feb 17, 2016 9:38 AM

Jul 2012
I'm so confused lmao

I shouldn't have multitasked while watching this cuz now I'm confused
Mar 2, 2016 2:57 AM

May 2010
Akito x Nanami best pairing (evo though I kinda want to see some Ron x Nanami, too), it's like she's hunting the wolf rather than being hunted, which is refreshing.

Well, Koharu can jump though she's no ballerina so her landing needs work. Got potential though.
Mar 20, 2016 11:06 AM

Feb 2014
With the flashback from the previous episode and the reveal of his ability it's revealed Sakuya will die protecting black haired girl? That'll be sad.

This dream thing was really odd. If the girls knew it actually weren't the real guys, wouldn't they feel cheated?
Apr 15, 2016 1:12 PM

Jun 2015
Inugirlz said:
ShiningNinja said:

SPOILER FOR WHY

So far the anime is continuing Sakuya's route, but im thinking dynamics will change within the next two episodes, because if they showed Sakuya dropping the glass slipper, then they'll have to include a certain event from his route that singlehandedly left a very nasty aftertaste in fan's mouths.... and it will KILL his characterization if left out

Reply to the spoiler (which I don't mind because there's always a reason)

Not only did Natsuhiko almost kill Koharu and shoot at Mikoto, but he also shot at Sakuya point blank! Natsuhiko didn't deserve her without a doubt, but if the route she takes is with Natsuhiko, then she doesn't deserve Sakuya. If your significant other previously almost killed/seriously injured you and your friends, I don't know how you could EVER get past that.

Sep 22, 2016 10:56 PM

Mar 2015
Nice mixture of Red Hood, Cinderella and Snow White at once.

ED Song is beutiful but not my cup of tea.

3.1/5
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Norn9: Norn+Nonet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

163 by Beatnik »»
Feb 25, 2:21 PM

Poll: » Best Couple

Uchiha_Risma - Jul 14, 2021

0 by Uchiha_Risma »»
Jul 14, 2021 9:39 PM

» So Romance, what about the romance here?

samsann - Dec 24, 2018

1 by Sakurashoujo »»
Dec 27, 2018 4:32 PM

» Norn9: Norn + Nonet

iMaUtIsTiC - Jan 28, 2018

2 by removed-user »»
Jan 28, 2018 2:16 AM

Poll: » Norn9: Norn+Nonet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2016

69 by aboghost_ghosst »»
Dec 2, 2017 1:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.