Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 26, 2009 6:00 AM
Nov 2008
I have more questions than at the end of season 1.... Still, i liked how they wrapped up things even though the story barely fit into only 12 eps. And Hazuki survived, yay!
Dec 26, 2009 6:16 AM
Dec 2008
big wtf ending indeed....

July and Soun (and possibly Mikhail too?) go to the newly created planet

Misaki, that woman, the guy (forget those 2 name) and Mao create a new Syndicate

Yin and Shizume died

That red (and possibly sadist) magician still live

Hei and Hazuki disappeared (possibly together?)

and a new gate is opened.

So all in all, this look like a Hazuki x Hei end for me. That and Yin died, which made this season full of crap. If they not gonna made a season 3 soon there ought to be some angry mob show up at their doorstep.
Dec 26, 2009 6:19 AM

Apr 2009
Okay, I'm actually glad they got rid of Sou now (never liked her...) incase of a third season. Which I sincerly hope will be airing next year, around November like the sequal.
I had hoped to see where Hei went off to, of course all in vain, they just kept showing the twin dolls and the freaking floating car with passengers (none of them protagonists).

Season three will probably be about killing the female Yin version vs the male Yin (Ying & Yang, anyone?). Which happends to be super evil, with a liking of killing people. Everyone blaims the female version and Yin & Hei ends up being chased, killing of american soldiers and whatnot.
Dec 26, 2009 6:40 AM

Feb 2009
Epic ending.Without a doubt the best episode of season 2(maybe the best of darker than black).For me,without the unanswered questions it would have been a boring season.10/10 from me
"This Forest isn't going to reveal all its secrets for the likes of you."
Dec 26, 2009 6:41 AM
Nov 2009
So Suou died or lived? Is she a lost soul with memories or in another world?
I want Suou back because it seemed sad how she said she felt in the other place where she was with the mom and dad, that someone was missing in her life.
Yin alive or not?
Hei going to do something or just walk on aimlessly?
I really didn't get ep. 12.
I hope there's a Season 3.
Dec 26, 2009 6:56 AM

Oct 2009
I really wanted to give this season a 10, but the ending was.. WTF. I barely understood all the things. First Hei is with Yin, and after 2 seconds Yin is alone in a coffin.

Omg I did not expect a ending like that in DtB. The ending was brilliant! I fuckin loved it... and hated it.
But I didn't understand what happend with
Dec 26, 2009 7:06 AM

Sep 2007
Sooo.... S3 where? Hopefully they'll make a season where shit actually makes perfect sense.
Dec 26, 2009 7:30 AM

Sep 2009
huznme said:
I really wanted to give this season a 10, but the ending was.. WTF. I barely understood all the things. First Hei is with Yin, and after 2 seconds Yin is alone in a coffin.

Omg I did not expect a ending like that in DtB. The ending was brilliant! I fuckin loved it... and hated it.

That's not Yin in the coffin at the end. That's some Yin look-a-like which is most likely a clone.

Hei did NOT die and he got his powers back (as his star started to shine again). In the end he's seen carrying Yin and then most likely disappeared from the face of earth. Misaki believes he's still alive in the epilogue, WE CAN SURELY BELIEVE!
Dec 26, 2009 7:34 AM
Nov 2008
Strange ending :S
A more depressing ending for suou would have been better i think.
My english is not very good, so i didnt understand some parts.
First: Why is shion izanagi? how do they know that shion is izanagi? the same goes with yin.
so hei killed yin before she could meet shion, so nothing happened?
and shion copied the whole earth? with the people? °_o
Dec 26, 2009 7:35 AM

Jan 2008
The ending isn't wtf. It got wrapped up, not too nicely but it got wrapped up.

1. Shion copied the entire earth.
2. All the dead souls got sent to the other planet to be reborn.
3. Hei got his powers back to kill Yin.
4. He stopped the calamity from befalling the planet.
5. The world continues to exist with more contractors and more gates appearing.
6. Misaki joined the "new syndicate" watching and guiding things from the shadows.
Dec 26, 2009 7:35 AM

May 2009
??? Male Yin?
Confused...

Oh that's Madam Orielle's flying car ....
So BONES cover their mistake or it's their plan from start? =o

Congrats to Suou and July although it's copy earth? =x

Need OVA and S3 now when Yin is there!
Zutto Anime, Game, Manga!

Dec 26, 2009 7:47 AM

Dec 2007
Despite what many say, I actually enjoyed this season far more than season 1, though the crappy ending followed the trend of all the other anime this season

No, I would not like a 3rd season. We have seen how anime that were good became bad with endless seasons. Most recent examples would be Shugo Chara and Nogizaka, which tore whatever success they had in earlier seasons with pointless sequels.
Dec 26, 2009 7:47 AM

May 2007
Airyaxe said:

Glad that at least some1 understood the ending.

Dec 26, 2009 7:48 AM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
Sooo.... S3 where? Hopefully they'll make a season where shit actually makes perfect sense.
Exactly.....perfect sense. Those are the key words.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 26, 2009 7:54 AM
Dec 2007
I gave up trying to understand Darker Than Black a long time ago.
I don't have as many headaches these days thanks to it.
Dec 26, 2009 7:55 AM

Apr 2007
As a biased person I should be saying .. what the fuck ?! at least it was interesting.
But you know what?
FUCK THIS.
If there is no 3rd or 4th seasons \ OVA that will tie ALL the loose ends (including the ones that I have from 2007) ... bah.
%!@#$!@$#

Dec 26, 2009 8:03 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Let me guess and speculate at the ED parts:Observations are continuing on the moon thing=>
Kobayashi/Kirihara continue to fight and join forces=>
USA army obvious involvement with heavier armies=>
That guys commits suicide before CIA gets any information from him=>
Shizume is dead possibly with Hazuki but maybe not=>
Best example that the twins are dolls even if it was said before=>
Yin clone or whatever the other Yin is that takes the sould of John Smith and soldiers around him. I suspect anyone going around that place is a goner=>
Those cars that hover can actually fly like in Back To The Future 2=>
Now....what are your thoughts ladies and gentlemans?

If i'm not wrong, that's not the moon. Shion cloned an entirely new earth and paid his life as the remuneration. And yin, using her powers somehow brought all the souls onto the new earth, and the machine madame oriel has implanted all the memories of everyone onto their clones on the new earth.

And I think Hei probably killed Yin, or at least I thought he did but Yin somehow survived by taking the souls of those cia guys? Unless of course that short haired person isn't Yin.

Overall I think most loose ends were tied up though it takes awhile to understand, the only actual unanswered question is probably is that short hair person at the end Yin and did she die.
Dec 26, 2009 8:07 AM

Oct 2007
I cried bucket loads at the end :( I feel sorry for Suou
Dec 26, 2009 8:11 AM
Jul 2008
Hmmm, I'm not too sure about Hazuki...I mean that's an awfully big blood stain on the wall.(Splat?) lol

Anyway, I understood the whole alternate reality for Suou, but one thing is getting to me.
That was WAY too easy. I mean, Hei didn't even need to do anything. First episode, he should've just walked up to those people, said "lemme kill Yin" and got it over with in 5 minutes.

I did enjoy more darker than black of course. One good thing came from this season. Hei with no powers owning all over contractors. And Amber's voice gives it bonus points. 7 or 8/10 from me.

Almost forgot to mention that I still have no clue how contractors are even made. Born that way? Wish? Stars falling? How did this even start? Was that the whole Izanami thing.? I must've been asleep this season.*Demands bonus episode where Amber explains everything.*(My fanboy is showing XP)
spiritwDec 26, 2009 8:27 AM
Dec 26, 2009 8:16 AM

Oct 2007
Wow, that is just they actually twist everything in the last episode and it actually make a lot of sense that the first season did.

So there wasn't Izanagi to begin with? That is just crazy. And actually the white Izanami is the clone of the black Izanami and at the same time is the real Izanagi. They made me go crazy here.

I am not really sure about the transferring yet, but I will be back for that.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 26, 2009 8:18 AM
Aug 2009
OK! I am dazed and confused pretty much as everyone else. A lot of questions left without answers.

Since the beginning of the second season I was hoping that they are going to fill the gaps in the storyline, explaining how we got here. Unfortunately my hopes, which kept me going through those monotonous first couple of episodes, were dashed in the end. I believe writers aspired to come up with a plot that will go deeper than the first season and touch on some existential issues, and that is something admirable about the series. Nevertheless it seems to me that they could not really execute it aptly, failing to connect the lines in the end. Anyhow, I still hope that following material will fill up the gaps.

Personally I will give the series a 7 rating, because I still think it was a poor sequel to the season 1.
Dec 26, 2009 8:18 AM

Apr 2008
OMG this series is just like MGS series. Which is why I like it so much.
Dec 26, 2009 8:21 AM
Nov 2008
huznme said:

About Yin after season 1: as stated by the chief of the Japanese agency, Izanami awoke after season 1. They almost killed her when Yin suddenly overtook Izanami and put herself to sleep. Because they feared her powers, the Japanese tried to seal her away in/near the Gate, but Hei's team hired by the CIA (or Madame Oreille, i don't remember -.-') distrupted the transportation, awakening Izanami.

My take on the ending is that Shion died because of his contract with Izanami, which involved Izanami taking the souls/memories of Suou and July and transferring them to the "copy planet" to their "copy bodies" Shion created with his contractor powers. It is also possible that Shion died because his renumeration for creating something so big was too severe. After that Shion(Izanagi) fused with Izanami, creating the destroyer of the world, bringer of apocalypse, Yion or whatever you call it, foretold in the Mikata documents by Amber.
It is a speculation on my part, but their contract may have involved the other contractors and ghosts Yin killed off. But i don't remember anything like that being said.
For the actual copy they used the supercomputer's data shown by Madame Oreille.
Suou was just an experiment to see how compatible Shion's copys and fake memories created by the ME device were. As we are shown, the compatibility required the meteor core as a catalyst. I still don't understand how can the souls on the alternate planet in the alternate bodies (oO) stay compatible, maybe Shion used another part of the Meteor, or it has something to do with Yin's death. Because Hei killing Yin is probably what triggered the awakening of the copy world.
As Madame Oreille stated, this alternate world is the proof that humans existed, while for Shion it's just his present for Suou (who always dreamt about a peaceful life with her family). So if the original is destroyed by Yion the fake world serves as a memorial.

Hei definitely survived, because we see "alternate" Suou watching BK-201. And the "alternate" planet is on the other side of the fake sky. He almost definitely got back his powers (that's what he killed Yin with in the episode).

The Americans overtook Tokyo to strengthen their position as the world's strongest nation. But they failed to secure Yion (John Smith and his team was wipe out). As a result the Japanese agency involved in the whole Gate/contractor mess became an underground organization aka. Syndicate 2.0. Kirihara, the chief and Mao are now part of this organization.

Genma sided with the CIA some time ago. He used the ME machine on Youko to get the location of Izanami. He killed Youko, and framed it on Hei. Hazuki killed him (damn them for not showing the fight, must have been awesome).
It is unknown if Hazuki joined the Syndicate after that or not.

Well this is just my 2 cents about the story, I might be wrong. It also clicks with what most of the others wrote be4 me.

Madam Oreille's clothes/weapon and the space cars were a turn-off for me, other than that i liked it. They left out a lot of cool battles, and the remaining ones are short too. I felt that if they took their time this could easily span for at least 14 eps but even 21-23 wouldn't be impossible. As it is it's really plot-heavy but lacking in action.
Oh and the OVA will be a PREquel not a sequel!
MalestelDec 26, 2009 8:24 AM
Dec 26, 2009 8:29 AM

Oct 2009
One way or the other, Hei is a lolicon. And I wonder why, but Bones terribly screwed up my all-time favorite anime.I'm feeling pissed off. (._.)
Dec 26, 2009 8:45 AM
Feb 2009
H...huh...that was uh... I gotta think about whether I like the ending or not... Maaan the ending to the first season was way more satisfying and less confusing though. :|
Dec 26, 2009 8:48 AM

Sep 2009
porkypink said:
Fleri said:

Big WTF ending.

And I wonder what happened to the fight of the two pervs o.o

They show the male perv in the end dead
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2009 8:55 AM

Jan 2008
HiddenDweller said:
The season is great and I don't get your WTFs about it. Watch the subs.

The power of the awakened Yin is to pull out memories.

Shion created a second earth, and the deal he created with Yin was that he will be sent there as well. She didn't kill anyone, she rather sent them to a new world, without gates and a happy life. That was Shion's dream. Yin destroyed the meteor core so that Suou's memories can pass to the second earth.

The death of Yin was probably the trigger needed for life on the new world to start, and that's why Hei killed her. He wanted to do it himself (for a reason that will probably be shown in the prequel OVAs), and that's why he stopped Suou.

The ending fully open to a next season, and I wouldn't give more than two years till it comes.

10/10 for a great continuation of DTB

I don't know how you figured that all out, but it seems to make sense somehow...

I liked some parts of this episode like so much, but when it came to the credits everything was just becoming confusing. I'll give this series 9/10 because it was so entertaining throughout the whole thing, but as everyone has mentioned, season 1 was much better
Dec 26, 2009 9:03 AM

Jun 2008
this was almost as confusin as nge .. and this episode was like the end of evangelion, ya.. still, great series. Worse than S1 ,but still , it was great too see Hei again .
i was for YinxHei but at the end i liked that scene where Suou was being hugged by Hei.
oh well. confusion #_#
Dec 26, 2009 9:16 AM

Mar 2009
Well uhm is this suppose to be a happy ending?
Dec 26, 2009 9:17 AM

Jun 2009
Malestel said:

You sir are a genius.
Dec 26, 2009 9:37 AM

Sep 2008
what a soulution....to send her to another world
i WANT S3!!! now!!!
9/10 for this awsome series, that in my opinion was better than th S1
wonder what happened w/hei??
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Dec 26, 2009 9:42 AM
Jun 2009
HiddenDweller said:
The season is great and I don't get your WTFs about it. Watch the subs.

The power of the awakened Yin is to pull out memories.

Shion created a second earth, and the deal he created with Yin was that he will be sent there as well. She didn't kill anyone, she rather sent them to a new world, without gates and a happy life. That was Shion's dream. Yin destroyed the meteor core so that Suou's memories can pass to the second earth.

The death of Yin was probably the trigger needed for life on the new world to start, and that's why Hei killed her. He wanted to do it himself (for a reason that will probably be shown in the prequel OVAs), and that's why he stopped Suou.

The ending fully open to a next season, and I wouldn't give more than two years till it comes.

10/10 for a great continuation of DTB

I agree 100%

The one thing I disliked about this season was that hei didn't have his powers for a lot of it so we didn't see as many badass fight scenes like in season 1.

10/10
Dec 26, 2009 9:44 AM
Sep 2008
KingDeadKira said:
Jigoku-n3ko said:
This season should have been about Hei and Yin running away from the Syndicate assassins. Instead we get a show that focuses on all the wrong things.

You can also just read the manga Darker than Black: Shikoku no hana which follows DIRECTLY after the first season ended
Dec 26, 2009 9:49 AM
Nov 2008
wingsaber567 said:
KingDeadKira said:
Jigoku-n3ko said:
This season should have been about Hei and Yin running away from the Syndicate assassins. Instead we get a show that focuses on all the wrong things.

You can also just read the manga Darker than Black: Shikoku no hana which follows DIRECTLY after the first season ended

Or just wait for the OVA, which will do exactly that.
Dec 26, 2009 9:58 AM

Jan 2008
Yeah, this was definitely a big WTF ending as it ended quite strangely, but overall it was kind of good. I think once I watch the OAVs that are planned it'll help make sense of things.

And I totally have to wonder what's going to be happening for season 3. That new kid's quite interesting. It's like he absorbs souls. How do you beat that?
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Dec 26, 2009 10:03 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
People are confused about nothing. Either they watched the raws without understanding Japanese or they simply can't comprehend the plot.

Reason the magician is not dead:
1 - he used a magic trick to trick Hei so he wasn't dead in the very beginning
2 - Shion copied him and used ME to transfer the memories.

The "moon" is another Earth. That Earth fading away = possibly sent into an alternate dimension where there are NO GATES, NO CONTRACTORS and everything is normal. However, that is one hypothetical guess, since BK-201's star is still visible in that world.

Yin's death is not really confirmed, just like Hei's. The contractor world continues to exist in parallel with the new world created by Shion. The super computers are essentially clones of Shion that somehow is used to recreate the new world.

Could have been better. Felt extremely RUSHED since they jammed a complete plot twist in the last episode. Unfortunately, have to lower the score to 8 because it felt a bit too random as an ending.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Dec 26, 2009 10:06 AM

Jan 2009
sasq said:
this was almost as confusin as nge .. and this episode was like the end of evangelion, ya..
No no, not at all, NGE, that's high-level mindfuck. This is just mildly confusing in comparison ^^;
Or actually.. It wasn't even confusing O.o It was just a bad way to end it : /
Season 3 .. is.. GO! ...wat
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 26, 2009 10:19 AM

Dec 2007
The ending is so confusing....

Dec 26, 2009 10:23 AM

Sep 2009
Honestly, the ending made very little sense to me outside of "Shion made a new world" and that Hei did something strange to Yin and they've both vanished.

What matters is that I got that good feeling at the end of the episode, which matters most, I suppose. Here's to hoping for a ... more coherent S3 where Hei and Yin reappear for more shenanigans. I do really wonder though what the hell is going on. I guess we wait for S3. -_______-

I hope the OVAs make way more sense or even piece together some of the nonsense that went on in this series.
Dec 26, 2009 10:39 AM

Oct 2007
Ok I am back with my theory about the transferring.

If what Kobayashi(Rambo?) and Shion said in this episode about Yin was right then we should look at this case in a scientific way. Supposedly that Yin's body is just but a shell and by the meaning she has AWAKEN or in other word, her ghost has evolved to the point where she could no longer control it anymore. That is where the Izanami was born. And the only way to stop Izanami is for Yin to never wake up again since it is her ghost after all.

As for the transferring, which is the work of Izanagi(The White ,which I have been explained above she was the clone of Izanami that was created by Shion in this episode). if we use Yin-Yang theory to solve this it would makes sense. In Yin-Yang concept, Yin represents as "Black" while Yang represents as "White". If Izanami(Black/Yin's ghost) born to take life away(which was mentioned in this episode a couple time that Izanami made the other contractors to commit suicide) then Izanagi(White/the clone) born to save life and then when we saw Izanagi appeared the new clone Earth begin its starting. But if even the name Yin was planning for this from the very first season then this is a fu*king genius.

The reason that only Suou and July that went there because she is a copy and it was Shion's wish because that is the only way to save her from losing her memory(I presume), while July want to be with Suou. So yes, Hei and the rest are still on the real Earth. With the way he killed Yiin's ghosts at the end it is safe to say that Yin will never woke up again, unless they are trying to make another miracle again. I think we will understand this even more clear once we seen the OVA.
SivaDec 26, 2009 10:42 AM

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 26, 2009 10:42 AM

Sep 2007
Well....I have to say I was really confused at first but after reading through this thread (yes I actually took the time to do so before posting this!) it makes more sense.

I too demand a Season 3! The OVA is supposed to be a prequel to S2 so even if it's done superbly. IT WON'T BE ENOUGH TO SATISFY ME D=
In fact....I wouldn't mind telling em...PUT THAT OVA OH HOLD and GET CRANKING ON SEASON 3 NAO!

now some random afterthoughts/comments:

-- I didn't see Mao at the end but he seriously needs a different body...
-- PLEASE don't tell me Hei & Yin are walking around in "Limbo" or something not in "either earth"....that final scene gave me that sort of feel and I was going D= ?!
-- Misaki's group becoming the "Syndicate" was a surprising twist! I wonder if Hei would ever consider joining them <_< >_> <_< 8D
-- Did Hei get any awesome powers towards the end? (ohohoho...) Besides the return of his original powers I mean...
-- I wonder about Yion...will he have a mindset of an innocent newborn kid and keep a low profile or just start running around and killing everything and/or wrecking havoc? (by the way...love that name whoever came up with it..haha)
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Dec 26, 2009 10:51 AM

Jul 2009
Season 3: Coming soon!

This anime was really great and a lot of it was bullshit. (The organizations were obscure and nonsensical before, but they really overdid it this time. The Syndicate is destroyed, and then the girl from Sector 3 is in the 'new' Syndicate? FFFFFFFFFFFFFF)

The ending was Shion made Suou another planet and it's moving further away, but what the fuck is up with Yin and Hei? I really wished the put the OVA's into this series. It's not fair we just watched an entire series without any explanations on why the characters are doing what they're doing.
Dec 26, 2009 10:52 AM
Jan 2009
Darker than Black - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode WTF?!?!?

It made sense... somewhat at least - but I think its just a good way for Bones to milk the series and make everyone need S3 and then S4 and then S5.
Dec 26, 2009 10:56 AM
Nov 2008
Siva said:
Kobayashi(Rambo?)

Lol, so true :D At one moment he has a handgun and a suit than 5 minutes later he is all torn up, glasses broken with a scoped M16 in his hands :D I was like: WTF happened with u man?!

I seriously missed WhiteYin being a copy made by Shion though... If that's true i'll have to rethink a lot of things... maybe i'll rewatch it when i have the time, or read the manga.

But seriously this could've been so much better as a 24 ep series with the first 5-6 eps being the OVA and the remaining 12 eps stretched out a bit. A lot of fight scenes were cut out or too short and the plot moved so fast oO.
MalestelDec 26, 2009 11:03 AM
Dec 26, 2009 11:09 AM
Oct 2009
Season 3 should take place 10 years before season 1 in my opinion.
An explanation on how and what happened would make Hei's future adventures more enjoyable (in season 4 perhaps? :D ).
Dec 26, 2009 11:10 AM

Jan 2009
^That, is a great idea : 3
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 26, 2009 11:25 AM

Nov 2009
i just hope that the ova helps rap things up that were unanswered and not just give another side story of what happened between season 1 and 2
Dec 26, 2009 11:32 AM

Jul 2008
Most overrated series 2009
Shitty begining till shitty ending
OldyDec 26, 2009 11:49 AM
Dec 26, 2009 11:50 AM

Jan 2009
there must be another season , this aint right.
What was Misaki's wish?!?
Dec 26, 2009 11:50 AM
Dec 2009
Um... That's one word to describe this episode. It was ok, better than most episodes of the second season, in my opinion, but it still left me empty and not satisfied. I still have some questions though and this episode helped very little.

How did people become contractors? Did they just appear, did people become contractors because they had a sad story involving the real sky, or were the people destined to become contractors?

Was the male version of Yin the result of Izanami and Izanagi's meeting that Amber was talking about? Speaking of Amber, what was up with her appearance in one of the episodes when Misaki was looking for answers on the tape? Why show her when she wasn't even coming back? And doesn't Yin's voice in this season (yes I mean season and not episode) sound kind of like Amber's?

I'm really sad that Hei was more of a side character than a main one in this season. I mean, isn't Darker Than Black about Hei? Since he's walking aimlessly around the "unknown place" does that mean he won't appear in the 3rd season, which I doubt they'll make?

So I'm thinking that Hei received his powers because his star shone again and he killed Yin with his powers. Ok, if that's how Yin died, then why was there a shiny light when Hei killed her? And Yin's dead, right? If there's a 3rd season, and as much as I love Yin and her being with Hei, it would really be stupid if she somehow comes back to life.

Well, that's my rant. Even with this season, I love Darker Than Black. It may even be my favorite! Hopefully, the ovas will be posted online instead of just being sold on the dvds and it will answer some of our questions.
Pages (14) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Status poll about Darker than BLACK Second Season Episode 12

KingSunWukong - Dec 15, 2023

2 by Ecarteo »»
Dec 16, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yakisobapan - Oct 29, 2009

270 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 10, 2023 5:59 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yakisobapan - Oct 22, 2009

315 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 9, 2023 9:29 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yakisobapan - Oct 8, 2009

391 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 9, 2023 7:00 PM

» Darker Than Black Season 3? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Ownsin - Dec 6, 2009

208 by Sasora »»
Aug 31, 2023 2:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.