Forums
Initial D
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 22, 2015 5:35 AM

Jun 2015
For me i would kinda go like this:
1. Bunta - That goes without saying.
2. Ryosuke, Takumi barely beat him on his own course, i think he would whoop his ass anywhere else.
3. Takumi, ofcourse.
4. Shinji, Ultimake challenger for takumi
5. Keisuke :D?

What do you peeps think?

Or maybe is Shinigami stronger than Keisuke??
stingzyNov 22, 2015 5:38 AM
Nov 22, 2015 5:54 AM
Apr 2015
Saitama, he reached the moon in mere seconds
Nov 22, 2015 5:57 AM

Dec 2013
I'm pretty sure most people will have the same top 5 list.

To me Ryosuke have the edge over Takumi due to his mechanical knowledge. Bunta is just legendary OP tier... remembering the Bunta vs Takumi race. Takumi obviously because he remains undefeated. Shinji for his pure talent and Keisuke would most probably beat everyone else who isn't on the list.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Nov 22, 2015 5:59 AM

Apr 2014
Risara said:
Saitama, he reached the moon in mere seconds

i think he still lost takumi even he can't stand agaist incredible talent people like king in his own universe.

back to topic even fallen pro almost beat takumi if not random faith of luck help him.
Nov 22, 2015 7:48 AM

Jun 2011
I didnt watch Fifth and Final stage yet but the list seems accurate at least from what I experienced yet.
I'm feeling thank you
Nov 22, 2015 8:49 AM

Apr 2010
Thread moved

Thread moved to the Initial D board.
Dec 5, 2016 5:49 PM
Feb 2015
1.Bunta
2.Takumi
3.Ryousuke
4.Kyusuke
5.God Hand
if anyone says Shinji he has no brain he is only good in that course
Dec 5, 2016 5:51 PM
Feb 2015
stingzy said:
For me i would kinda go like this:
1. Bunta - That goes without saying.
2. Ryosuke, Takumi barely beat him on his own course, i think he would whoop his ass anywhere else.
3. Takumi, ofcourse.
4. Shinji, Ultimake challenger for takumi
5. Keisuke :D?

What do you peeps think?

Or maybe is Shinigami stronger than Keisuke??

shinji isnt even close... he is just good at the specific course...
Dec 6, 2016 9:46 AM

Aug 2015
1 Bunta
2 Tied for Keisuke/ Takumi
3 and 4 Either of the Hojo brothers
5 Ryosuke

Bunta is OP, but anybody remember the no-face man who was the father of the blue MR2 driver from Third Stage? We don't see him, but if he and Bunta seemed to be bitter rivals.

Ryosuke himself hints at both Takumi and Keisuke having bettered him when he was in his prime at the end of the series.

The Hojo brothers from Sidewinder are strong. Should take the

Shinji is very similar to Takumi during his early days. He definitely has the potential to become a great driver. So yes, good at his home course, but I don't think we can include him.
Jan 1, 2017 10:46 AM

May 2016
1/ Bunta
2/ Takumi
3/ Keisuke
4/ Ryosuke
5/ God Hand
Mar 30, 2020 5:12 AM

Mar 2017
1. Bunta - He is undeniably the fastest racer on the world. Hell, we only get to see him race once and THAT alone still makes us believe hes a god at touge
2. Ryosuke - He has the fundamentals and the driving skills to accomplish racing to the fullest. He has experience both on the tracks and the touge.
3. Takumi - His supernatural driving and being one with his Hachi-Roku makes him a dangerous driver.
4. Keisuke - Although he isnt fully experienced, he is slowly starting to become like his brother.
5. Toshiya - A old man with nice driving. He can read his opponent pretty easily lol

May 4, 2022 9:46 AM
Apr 2021
Who's the fastest in MF ghost?
Jun 10, 2022 2:36 AM

Oct 2020
1. Bunta
2. Takumi
3. Ryosuke
4. Keisuke
5. God Hand

Jul 20, 2022 1:28 PM

Feb 2013
1) Bunta - The Hiko Seijuro of the series, undefeated as a touge racer and although we only catch glimpses of his true ability we can tell he is in another level from the current drivers. Although aged he has show no signs of diminishing his skills while at the same time retaining all his experience.

2) Dr. Toshiya Joshima AKA God Hand - Probably the only racer near the same level as Bunta with Ryosuke himself stating that Joshima has no flaws as a racer aside from his stamina. Master of a perfect drifting technique, confident enough to use an one handed steering style and capable of maintaining a consistent time regardless of what racing line he uses he was Takumi's scariest opponent in the entire show.

3) Takumi - A racer with enough potential to become as good as Bunta, capable of easily adjusting to different courses and absorbing his opponent racing lines and copying their technique (which becomes a weakness in his battle against Joshima). Needless to say his ability to focus is one of a kind which puts him above even pro racers.

4) Keisuke - Unlike Takumi who is a natural genius, Keisuke skills was sharpen through trial and error with constant practice and having Takumi as a rival only made him even more formidable by the 5th stage. His amazing acceleration footwork being the culmination of his skills.

5) Kozo Hoshino AKA God Foot - Kozo Hoshino lives to his name as god foot by displaying extraordinary acceleration foot work. Capable of drifting his R34 even with Atessa 4WD system, he was a formidable foe for Keisuke in both the downhill and uphill battle. His only weakness is perhaps his lack of breaking whenever he concentrates too hard and goes silent during a race.

As much as I wanted to add Ryosuke Takahashi here imo both Takumi and Keisuke were able to surpass Ryosuke by the end of the show in terms of technique. There is no question Ryosuke was an amazing racer but he was an even greater tactician and manager.
FoxEyesJul 21, 2022 2:28 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Initial D Final Stage Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2014

125 by PenkoPenko »»
Mar 30, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Initial D Final Stage Episode 2 Discussion

SilentTruth - May 26, 2014

33 by Kraum »»
Jan 12, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Initial D Final Stage Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - May 20, 2014

43 by Kraum »»
Jan 12, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Initial D Final Stage Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2014

31 by Phixiately »»
Dec 14, 2023 1:02 AM

» The consequences of her action: which thot?

LAKool-AidGang - Aug 5, 2023

2 by sustak »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.