Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2015 10:55 AM

Jul 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That Pyroar was fucking scary..just look at him!

Ok episode, featuring a little Litleo (?) in his journey to become an independient Pokémon and thus, winning his father's respect. Of course TR shows up because conflict, but we all know how this will end.

Next episode...Pokémon talking? Darkrai? That's all I need, I just can't wait!
♪♪ All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be ♪♪

Nov 24, 2015 4:37 AM
Dec 2009
This episode felt like a National Geographic special at first, haha. A little slow for me and Team Rocket didn't seem necessary but that's how it always is :P
Nov 27, 2015 1:19 AM

Feb 2012
Found it odd punichan didnt do anything this ep...I really thought Litleo would become Ash's in the end you know the classic if you want to become super strong come with me kind of thing but i guessed they used that label on Gego ... Darkrai next episode? Ash should totally catch it since he lost to it
Nov 27, 2015 2:01 AM

Jan 2013
I'm getting real tired of Team Rocket's shit... At least next episode looks more interesting.
Nov 27, 2015 8:18 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Pyroar be like "My Bulma!!!" SSJ Overheat lol

I personally didn't see Litleo fitting in with Ash's team. This was a father/son issue, therefore it would be more adequate if Litleo became independent rather than join Ash. If he had joined Ash, Litleo would have shown Pyroar he couldn't make it on his own.

Nov 30, 2015 12:25 PM

Jan 2013
Litleo's little growing up adventure was a little heartwarmy to me...its adorable. note: dont get Pyroar angry

SweetKotomi said:

I personally didn't see Litleo fitting in with Ash's team. This was a father/son issue, therefore it would be more adequate if Litleo became independent rather than join Ash. If he had joined Ash, Litleo would have shown Pyroar he couldn't make it on his own.

i too was in the camp of wishing Litleo joins, but your thoughts make sense. which sucks about these character-of-the-day types, some have likeable personalities that make u wanna see a bit more of
Dec 2, 2015 5:54 AM

May 2009
I'm glad Litleo didn't join Ash, just because that'll make it certain that Charizard/Goodra wont rejoin him.
May 5, 2016 12:50 PM

Jul 2013
Lol, it was a bit National Geographic at the start I agree, I did kinda think they were just gonna watch and not help out the whole time but they did.

That Pyroar was scary and looked creepy, their faces with the jawline or cheekbones whatever are creepy. Litleo shouldn't want to evolve in to that lol.

Team Rocket were funny! I liked them.

It was a nice episode, they made sure little Litleo didn't die which he couldn't done a couple of times which means he wouldn't have survived had he really been left alone already. But that Pyroar was also watching and protecting him so if Ash hadn't stepped in then it would have.
Jun 19, 2016 4:54 AM

Nov 2008
Ah, my heart <3

Team R is always annoying, though..
Feb 26, 2022 8:32 PM

Sep 2017
Ash again disrupting nature.

THE LION KING episode.. well they should make one like it but pokemon.
IRL he would have been muched by lions .

so in pokemon do the lions eat only berries?
or eat Zebstrika and Blizle whatevers .

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 9 Discussion

Norjack2 - Dec 24, 2015

12 by PrOxAnto »»
Apr 14, 10:48 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 7 Discussion

Norjack2 - Dec 10, 2015

14 by PrOxAnto »»
Apr 14, 8:30 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 5 Discussion

-Koga- - Nov 27, 2015

9 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 25, 9:07 AM

» Can I watch this as a standalone?

Nemersis - Jan 22

34 by Nemersis »»
Mar 7, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 3 Discussion

StarryWindy - Nov 12, 2015

16 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 6, 6:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.