Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2015 3:12 AM

Oct 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Satoshi and company happened to find somebody who was stuck in the hill when she was on the adventure to get a certain Mega Stone, and they rescued her out of the way. She turns out to be the Nurse Joy in the nearby Pokemon Center, and she happens to have a Tabunne instead of Pukurin that every other Nurse Joys in Kalos region had for some reason. Unfortunately, both Nurse Joy and Tabunne seems to having quarrels...

As Team Rocket are plotting to steal Pokeballs in the Pokemon Center with a big mecha, Nurse Joy and Tabunne stands up, and what will happen next...?
StarryWindyNov 12, 2015 4:51 AM
Nov 12, 2015 6:52 AM
Dec 2009
Must see episode for Nurse Joy fans! Cute to see some of Nurse Joy "school", haha.

As usual Team Rocket seem to have a lot of money for building crazy robots! Some things never change!
Nov 13, 2015 1:28 AM

Apr 2015
Best Nurse Joy and audino
Nov 15, 2015 5:12 PM

Jul 2015
The episode was ok. Audino is kinda cute...can't say the some for her mega evolution, I never liked the design xd

Next episode we'll have a Litleo! I wonder if it's going to be the sixth Ash's pokémon.
♪♪ All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be ♪♪

Nov 16, 2015 4:40 AM
Dec 2009
-Koga- said:
Next episode we'll have a Litleo! I wonder if it's going to be the sixth Ash's pokémon.

Yup, I have a feeling someone is going to befriend that little dude...
Nov 18, 2015 5:12 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Lararin said:
-Koga- said:

Yup, I have a feeling someone is going to befriend that little dude...

I was wondering when Ash would get a Fire type. For each region he's always had a Fire type. But I don't see Litleo in Ash's team. I'm also surprised he hasn't caught a Grass type.

Episode wise here, I liked the Audino and Nurse Joy scenes. Tabunne is such a cute Pokemon, and Nurse Joy well, the best Joy I've seen in Pokemon. My only dislike was the Mega Audino form, it's well too bland.

Next episode, oh wow Team Rocket brings back nostalgia.

Nov 18, 2015 9:30 AM

Nov 2009
HOLY CRAP,

A nurse Joy in her casual clothing... I thought they were all clones and always wear same clothing 24/7...

BTW... so... she's the only Joy in her entire class to get Albino instead of Wigglypuff... ok...
Also, she's so cute when she gets the report for giving her Albino, lol.

(her personality seems to be a good suit for Block if he were here... but he isn't...)
amlgNov 18, 2015 10:13 AM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Nov 19, 2015 4:41 AM
Dec 2009
amlg said:
(her personality seems to be a good suit for Block if he were here... but he isn't...)

Episode with Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny always make me miss Brock </3
Nov 20, 2015 1:25 AM

Jan 2013
SweetKotomi said:

I was wondering when Ash would get a Fire type. For each region he's always had a Fire type.

Ash already has a Fire type - Talonflame(Fiarrow) is Fire/Flying.
Nov 23, 2015 5:14 AM

Jul 2014
amlg said:
HOLY CRAP,

A nurse Joy in her casual clothing... I thought they were all clones and always wear same clothing 24/7...

BTW... so... she's the only Joy in her entire class to get Albino instead of Wigglypuff... ok...

Joy looked like someone else which threw me off completely but it made it the more interesting. I guess even Joys aren't perfect it seems. I did like the moments minus the fight I'm still not buying it one bit.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Nov 23, 2015 5:15 AM

Jul 2014
amlg said:
HOLY CRAP,

Joy looked like someone else which threw me off completely but it made it the more interesting. I guess even Joys aren't perfect it seems. I did like the moments minus the fight I'm still not buying it one bit.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Nov 26, 2015 8:14 AM

Jul 2008
amlg said:
HOLY CRAP,

Well... we have seen Raincoat Joy. She is working as a Gym approval agent rocking a Latios to boot! and Tanned wetsuit Joy who worked on the Orange islands. She was awesome. I also recall a joy in mountaintrekking clothing, Snowpoint's Joy perhaps ?
Lararin said:
amlg said:

Episode with Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny always make me miss Brock </3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4LiIzbdXTo

Sing-a-long!
Spirits of the light! Wielders of the great power that shines far and wide upon the lands of our world... In my hour of need, grant me the light to banish evil!
Nov 26, 2015 5:03 PM

May 2013
If you understand japanese... you can get some great laughs out of the fact that Audino is named Tabunne in Japanese.

Ash: 'You should get along with Nurse Joy'

'Tabun ne' (it means 'maybe' for you who are ignorant of Japanese) link

Everytime that pokemon says 'Tabun ne' it was when someone stated something XD was really funny.

Apr 25, 2016 12:37 PM

Jul 2013
I knew it was Nurse Joy straight away, not just because it said it on the episode description, I could tell, how they couldn't is beyond me lol.

I think I remember seeing Joy's wearing other clothes before, remember the tanned wetsuit one lol.

So all her class got Wigglytuff except her who got Audino because it was more experienced and whatever they said about Joy lol.

It's cool that she found a mega stone and used it on Audino against Team Rocket when they tried to steal all the Pokeballs from the Pokecentre and then it made them all happy, that was funny lol. Audino's mega evolution was so cute :3

It was nice to see Sycamore again, seems he took the mega stone with him along with his Squishy DNA to run some tests on.
stephtastropheApr 25, 2016 12:41 PM
Jun 14, 2016 12:41 AM

Nov 2014
It was funny how she pulled off her clothes and somehow had a big poofy dress and big hat under her clothes and tied her hair up magically in that split second. I love when that happens, which is so often xD

Nurse Joy: Audino, open up!
Audino: AudiNO

And later...

Nurse Joy: You may have a lot of experience, but it's not going to help me!
Audino: Audino no no
LMAO

Mega Audino is so beautiful T^T
Jun 19, 2016 4:24 AM

Nov 2008
LOL JOY

Another great episode.
Mar 6, 6:13 AM

Jan 2013
Ah yes Clemont, let's just push the entire rock formation with a machine that fits in a backpack ...
Alright episode, we see a new Mega Evolved Pokemon at least!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 9 Discussion

Norjack2 - Dec 24, 2015

12 by PrOxAnto »»
Apr 14, 10:48 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 7 Discussion

Norjack2 - Dec 10, 2015

14 by PrOxAnto »»
Apr 14, 8:30 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 5 Discussion

-Koga- - Nov 27, 2015

9 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 25, 9:07 AM

» Can I watch this as a standalone?

Nemersis - Jan 22

34 by Nemersis »»
Mar 7, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 1 Discussion

-Koga- - Oct 30, 2015

31 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 6, 5:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.