Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2015 3:18 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Quite a stupid death just for an apple, but well in general it was quite an interesting episode especially that ending! Let's see what's next.
Mar 13, 2016 2:37 PM
Jan 2016
One of my favorite episodes of the series; and favorite chapters of the manga.
Jun 14, 2017 4:54 AM
Aug 2014
How did no-one figure out that she'd been dead for so long? What happens to the food.

Getting harder to watch Tetsuro being a little brat every episode with Maetel not doing anything about it. Maetel knowing her way around the palace means she's probably quite old.
LorezhnoJun 14, 2017 4:58 AM
Sep 19, 2019 8:53 PM

Oct 2016
Tetsuro needs to start listening to the rules.
Anyway, I'm loving all the talks between Maetel and this God voice thing. Maetel is definitely an interesting woman.
You know, it's funny. On /co/ I poke fun at Adventure Time fans for watching such a long series for a few episode of lore, but that's I guess I'm not so different now. The writing in this show is very hit or miss (usually miss), but there's just something charming about it.

Feb 7, 2022 9:41 AM

Jan 2019
This land is free of its own Goddess now.
Nov 8, 2022 10:23 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The apple of the tragedy!!! :(

Another world, with a sad destiny!! kekeke
Apr 19, 2023 5:53 PM

Jun 2014
It's a shame that boy had to die, but at least the people of that planet won't have to be without food anymore.

I wouldn't mind being the Queen of an island, but I wouldn't take everyone's food from them. That's just wrong.

Apr 26, 2023 9:58 PM

Jul 2021
Tetsuro being obnoxious again; this time he got them both killed with his disobedience. Lucky for him they were brought back to life by the mysterious being that Maetel seems to be working for. Another starving planet that's actually full of food, but they are giving it all away to someone they had never even seen in their lives. The food was loaded on trucks, how did they get it to the island? I guess they transferred it to a boat, but someone still had to take it there and unload it. So they've been doing this for hundreds of years and she has been dead the whole time, you'd think the workers would notice the big mountain of rotting food and figure out something was up. These must be the dumbest people. Speaking of workers who was paying them? All of these lasers everywhere were unmaintained all of this time also, kind of hard to believe they hadn't stopped working or been destroyed by by now. Besides, why didn't they just move out of that crumbling city and become farmers or something?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Galaxy Express 999 Episode 11 Discussion

sayami - Jun 3, 2011

16 by MoblinGoblin »»
Apr 15, 12:58 PM

Poll: » Galaxy Express 999 Episode 32 Discussion

Feorg - Jun 16, 2012

7 by Brolaub »»
Apr 15, 12:54 PM

Poll: » Galaxy Express 999 Episode 9 Discussion

sayami - Jun 2, 2011

10 by MoblinGoblin »»
Apr 14, 7:23 PM

Poll: » Galaxy Express 999 Episode 8 Discussion

sayami - Jun 2, 2011

14 by MoblinGoblin »»
Apr 14, 7:09 PM

Poll: » Galaxy Express 999 Episode 5 Discussion

removed-user - Dec 28, 2008

16 by MoblinGoblin »»
Apr 11, 7:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.