Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 14, 2015 12:03 PM

May 2009
danieltortoisee said:
Is this even a question anymore after the trainwreck of episode 11?

How was it a trainwreck?
Dec 14, 2015 6:47 PM

Dec 2012
Trash always spews out garbage. I have come to accept those that are behind the screen of anonymity are deprived of any hope for reparation and salvation only to continue to taint the world without the need of substance. Just inhale deeply, look at them, and then move on knowing where they stand and where you stand. I bid you, a good journey.
Dec 14, 2015 10:05 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
I think the hate comes from the fact that all that nice character design and animation and soundtrack all got wasted by the plot and characters... It's just a big disappointment. In general, how low the score is is proportional to the difference between the expectation and the actual experience.

Taimadou actually had a more interesting plot and character than this.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Dec 19, 2015 1:16 PM

Jun 2011
This show had a good start, but the plot is quite stupid and generic, animation was good but the battles were so badly done. But somehow I liked the Kaon girl, I felt like she was a bit original as a character.

Most important what I liked is the fact that Felia was a loli that everyone wanted to protect like a little sister, which was good. No romance intended for her.
But then the idiots behind the scripts decided to make her a little more taller (and kept her childish personnality) to use her as part of the main char's harem... This is what I hated so hard.
This show is clearly for lolicons, therefore I stopped.
Seiya0890Dec 20, 2015 3:05 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2015 6:04 PM

Jul 2014
Crashmatt said:
It;s a decent series so far, it's got some harsh opinions from MAL yet shite like Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai is somehow rated higher even though it's the most generic anime of the season.

Maybe people though this was going to be a different type of story who knows. I'm enjoying it anyway.

It's too generic, but I love the ending by Kanako Itou.
About Comet Lucifer, I loved it in the first part, now there are many things I don't like, but keeps being one of my favorites for this season. I suppose, with series like Gundam as the competence, Mecha fans are very harsh (I don't like this series for having mechas, but I'd have liked to see mecha battles with... more mechas, not everyone against Moura and the spheric weird mecha).

LeviathanTheEspDec 19, 2015 6:07 PM
Dec 20, 2015 8:56 AM

Sep 2013
I gave it a 9 to counteract these bandwagon idiots.
it has a moe and sol so it's 3/10 XD fcking disgusting.
Dec 20, 2015 9:15 AM

Jul 2010
Crashmatt said:
It;s a decent series so far, it's got some harsh opinions from MAL yet shite like Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai is somehow rated higher even though it's the most generic anime of the season.

Maybe people though this was going to be a different type of story who knows. I'm enjoying it anyway.

You also have to consider people like me who didn't bother watching Taimadou-whatever-ecchi-harem-bullshit. The rating is artificially high because only preteens and casual anime watchers will actually rate it. When I do watch this sort of things, it will usually end up with a bad rate.

On the other hand, animes like Comet Lucifer will appeal to various watchers, there is no ecchi/harem tag so it MIGHT be good, so let's just see what it's like. People like that will tend not to rate generously either, especially when nothing convincing appeared throughout the season.
Jan 2, 2016 8:56 AM

Jul 2013
[quote=rsc-pl]
robis798 said:
rsc-pl said:
And what's wrong with Charlotte?

It's fuckin garbage

BS, Charlotte is pretty good and I enjoyed it. There are more worse anime out there
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 4, 2016 1:21 AM

Apr 2011
Terrible characters and plot.
Mar 5, 2016 11:31 PM
Nov 2013
truly the greatest filler of our time

Mar 31, 2016 9:52 AM

Sep 2010
"MC dies a virgin." <- My last episode reaction.

In all seriousness, I finished Eureka Seven and was hoping this series would be great like it, but it fell short with an overly confusing plot more than Eureka Seven which was a 50 episode series. The only praise it gets from me is the beautiful scenery and unique character design of Felia.

Cool concept, terrible execution and pacing.
Feb 26, 2019 9:54 AM
Jun 2017
DarklordVor said:
After 6 episodes I still don't get the purpose of Felia or even the plot of the story. Other than the military guy looking for Felia for some reason. A harem anime is very excusable on being random without plot, but I expected more from an action/adventure anime.

But then, the problem might be you, who're too thick.
Feb 26, 2019 9:58 AM
Jun 2017
Easy. Give this freaks anything resembling a more mature story, characters or concepts, and them puny brains overheat. Girl dies? How dare them... Guy doesn't end with any girl? Travesty... No forced romance? Hell no...

And so, and so... Silly excuses like people not getting the paternal/maternal insticts at first or how Felia's fast growth could affect their relations...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2015

160 by DINGO_SCUM »»
Mar 28, 2022 7:24 AM

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2015

152 by syncrogazer »»
May 2, 2019 7:15 AM

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2015

161 by syncrogazer »»
May 2, 2019 7:04 AM

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2015

61 by haydnwright »»
Dec 1, 2017 8:12 PM

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2015

62 by Hannah_Ana »»
Sep 18, 2017 3:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.