Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »
Sep 13, 2015 4:50 PM

Jan 2015
Oh man it was all happy the previous episode :((( why day do dis
Sep 13, 2015 4:54 PM
Sep 2014
Damn that episode sucked
Sep 13, 2015 5:32 PM

Jul 2015
orangpelupa said:
SoManyRainbows said:
Does anyone know where I can find this image in hd?

http://charlotte-anime.jp/special/img/kv/kv05.jpg

I want to discover something.

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/082/1082546/char02_cs1w1_905x1280.jpg

Thank you! ^_^
I think there's something in Yuu's right eye in this picture, but maybe it's just my imagination.
Sep 13, 2015 6:54 PM

May 2012
I've tried to watch it again.

I'm sorry, something is way off. I can't enjoy it, no matter how hard I try.
Things just don't fit, I can't explain.

That new girl for example... she didn't have one single line, and she is already dead(?)...
Not even a single battle cry! Nothing...

She just attacked Yuu and that's it. Not even a single interaction.
It bothers me a LOT for some reason.
JPblueserSep 13, 2015 6:57 PM
Sep 13, 2015 6:55 PM

May 2013
S2 is what I can hope now. Theres no way Maeda can finish 2 episodes without rushing. And we need the other character's development too, not only Yuu (he's too BA this episode wow)

But what the heck Kumagami died? No one saw this coming.

Edit: So Charlotte is a comet? Nice.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Sep 13, 2015 6:55 PM

Jul 2015
JPblueser said:

That new girl for example... she didn't have one single line, and she is already dead(?)...

I think she isn't dead.
Sep 13, 2015 6:59 PM

May 2012
SoManyRainbows said:
I think she isn't dead.

Hope so.
Maybe it will make things less strange next week.
Sep 13, 2015 7:38 PM
Jan 2010
There's nothing unusual about the picture. It's just some emphasis about his special eyes.
Sep 13, 2015 7:46 PM

Nov 2012
This episode is f**king retard.

After they made such a great show like Shirobako, P.A Works go and do such steaming pile of garbage like this show
Hoshino_MariaSep 13, 2015 7:57 PM
Sep 13, 2015 9:07 PM
Sep 2015
GUYS WILL THERE BE A SEASON 2
PLEASE REPLY ASAP!
Sep 13, 2015 9:09 PM

Mar 2012
Aruton_Tomori said:
PLEASE REPLY ASAP!

Only if the Blurays sell if they're planning one at all.
Sep 13, 2015 9:27 PM

Aug 2015
Aruton_Tomori said:
PLEASE REPLY ASAP!

With this kind of plot holes and poorly explained situations, I guess no.
Sep 13, 2015 9:52 PM

May 2011
Reizo_Da_Firenze said:

What really grind my gears is how stupid Shusuke is, WORST leader ever, sacrifice the entire organization, his own brother and his best friend to protect the family of a low class random guy, He doesn't even plan something before the encounter or make any research, I mean Yuu could have time traveled to stop Kumagami and organize a plan adding reinforcements to the building security and calling the police, I mean seriously What they could have lost? Normal police officers can't know shit about powers, they would think that the terrorists are crazy or too damn high. Also WHO THE FUCK ?! is stupid enough to bring the leader to the encounter.

I don't understand this either. Like, he seems to be just a simple cog in the machine, and shun had bigger ambitions. He's a fuckin' professor X, and he has development for a vaccine going on. I don't know why he would throw it all away for that one guy. Like does he give like great head or something? Like, I doubt that driver is an important as Guts is to Griffith if i have to compare it to another show.
Sep 13, 2015 10:11 PM

Jun 2014
o.o well that got dark fast...

I'm not trying to be that person who's always complaining, but I do have to say that I really dislike how this show...jumps between atmospheres so to speak. Everything is light-hearted and then suddenly it gets dark. If this happened just once that would be perfectly okay. But several times? That makes it a little hard to get into the story and take it seriously...

But godammit Kumagami D: I'm genuinely upset that he died, he was a good character. I wonder what Yuu's reaction will be like...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 13, 2015 10:53 PM

Apr 2012
Wow plot twist again. :o

Kumagami die. :'(

Yuu time leap power blocked DX

They in worst situation.

Sep 13, 2015 11:01 PM

Sep 2015
My my, wonder what Yuu will do if he saw Nao in that state Muahahaah. :3
Sep 13, 2015 11:15 PM

Sep 2015
Toughoul said:
My my, wonder what Yuu will do if he saw Nao in that state Muahahaah. :3

I think he's gonna be too worried about his eye to give a damn

Sep 13, 2015 11:20 PM
Oct 2014
SoManyRainbows said:
JPblueser said:

I think she isn't dead.

Fuck her. I would like to see her dead. And those villains, too.

Why is it that the entire structure went down and everyone aside from Kumagami and Nao is miraculously no buried there? Sure, they might be running around to avoid what is falling on top of them, but this still seems a bit too convenient.
Sep 13, 2015 11:36 PM

Jul 2012
Show got bad fast... I have zero emotional attachment to this Pooh character we met like 2 episodes ago. Big brother really fucked up
Everything feels forced..
RingoTangSep 13, 2015 11:42 PM

Sep 13, 2015 11:42 PM

Nov 2012
what the fuck? they really don't want me to take this show seriously at all do they? holy shit this was awful
Sep 13, 2015 11:42 PM

Mar 2015
bibotot said:
SoManyRainbows said:

I think she isn't dead.

Fuck her. I would like to see her dead. And those villains, too.

Why is it that the entire structure went down and everyone aside from Kumagami and Nao is miraculously no buried there? Sure, they might be running around to avoid what is falling on top of them, but this still seems a bit too convenient.

Yuu managed to use telekinesis to protect him and loli-assassin, the villians just got lucky.
Sep 14, 2015 12:15 AM

Oct 2011
POOH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T__________T
Sep 14, 2015 12:30 AM
Sep 2015
when charlotte ep 12 preview come out?
Sep 14, 2015 12:45 AM

Feb 2012
wtf, so Yuu was so scared to go by himself, even though he spent weeks beating up thugs around town during his breakdown? His trump card was taken away, but at least he would look cool with an eyepatch.

Pooh died protecting Charlotte, at least the best girl is still alive.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2015 1:19 AM
Jun 2015
kickmesign said:
wtf, so Yuu was so scared to go by himself, even though he spent weeks beating up thugs around town during his breakdown? His trump card was taken away, but at least he would look cool with an eyepatch.

Pooh died protecting Charlotte, at least the best girl is still alive.

He died protecting Nao. Not Charlotte.
Sep 14, 2015 1:35 AM
Feb 2014
I was kinda disappointed that Charlotte was the name of a comet. And unnecessary fanservice is unnecessary, Kumagami all beaten and bloodied while Nao is just stripped down and slightly bruised. Kinda defeated the intensity of the scene.

Also, leave it to Key to let things got to shit unexpectedly... Kumagami's death and Yuu's inability to use his abilities. A lot happened in this episode. RIP Winnie the Pooh
Sep 14, 2015 2:04 AM
May 2015
Plothole #36 of the episode: Why was Nao in her underwear while she was kidnapped wearing pyjamas? Who wears underwear under pyjamas?
Sep 14, 2015 2:05 AM

Jan 2009
Kumagamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

yeah that's about it for me. These last few episodes have seemed so easy to guess (even though I'm not actively looking for things to guess) but somehow this episode wasn't like that. So actually this was one of the better episodes in the endgame.
Sep 14, 2015 2:05 AM
Jun 2015
TheBuddahman said:
Plothole #36 of the episode: Why was Nao in her underwear while she was kidnapped wearing pyjamas? Who wears underwear under pyjamas?

*raises hand*
Sep 14, 2015 2:55 AM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
Nothing like a unnecessary fanservice. With 2 episodes to go there is very little room to maneuvr; I wonder how they will end this.
Sep 14, 2015 3:35 AM

Aug 2011
Dafuq is this ep. Charlotte is so... disappointing. What a mess
Sep 14, 2015 3:41 AM

Apr 2014
Wtf...just...happend? What...the......wha...? From "I'm yo big bro bitches" to "I'm being threatened kumagami...i'm sorry" to "We are the engrish people! We auru za engurish peypole!" And finally to "I'm sorry...shunuske...was the nickname phoo a lie all along? Was the cake also a lie?"....this is all happening too fast......i can't handle it all!
Sep 14, 2015 5:09 AM

May 2012
Visceras said:
Well, for me knowing if she was raped or not is more insteresting than every other shit that is happening. Really this show is weak overall with crappy story telling.. so why would I care? I only care about Nao that's why I wanna know .. and if she was indeed raped, that would be cool as fuck :D

That is just disgusting. -_-
Sep 14, 2015 5:47 AM

Jul 2015
Whoaa said:
when charlotte ep 12 preview come out?

Today! 40 minutes left.
Sep 14, 2015 6:03 AM
Jan 2008
I was lucky enough to drop this clusterfuck before the time travel bullshit was confirmed.
Maeda's a sinking ship. I'm embarrassed to have believed he could make something that's at least on Angel Beats' level.
I'm never watching a new series produced by him ever again.
Sep 14, 2015 6:17 AM

May 2012
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
Reizo_Da_Firenze said:

Yuu beated the shit out of all those street gangsters like nothing, We spected a lot from him...

They are completely different situations.

gangster teenagers who had no knowledge about his skill and had no knowledge of the weaknesses of the skill, they had no hostages to use as blackmail, they also lacked skills.
He was already in a advanced stages of depression and had a pisicotico outbreak he had nothing to lose, if he had died or had killed someone would not have made any difference to him.

^^^ Yes, yes, absolutely YES.

Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
Javera said:
The part that really pissed me off was when Yu used one of his powers to throw steel beams at the unarmed men when he knew that cloaked little girl was right next to him. I mean she just took one of his eyes and then he completely ignores her after the fact.

implying that you would be able to remain calm and reason after having been stabbed in the eyes.
congratulations you are a shounen hero.
in extreme pain situations or under pressure humans tend to lose your cool and rationality.
1- take a knife
2- cutting his eye with the knife
3 - Ready

then just tell us if you managed to keep his calm and rationality despite the pain.
Preferably you should post soon after step 2.

;]

Another excellent point.

Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
L-Ryoshi said:
You forget his most significant "character development" seems to have been conveniently reset by his time leap to save Ayumi, ergo all that pandering he did when he was asked by Shunske to save Nao and Pooh.

Did he immediately go "Oh shit, my love interest is in trouble, I have to go save her!"?
Nope, he acted all scared and shit and said "I can't do that crap, even though I know that I stole all those awesome abilities and can use them now, I'm just a good looking dude who cheats at tests.. Don't send me out there! I don't wanna go!"

humans have flaws, fears and make mistakes.
because you will not watch shounen where we have perfect protagonists who do not make mistakes, failures and is not afraid, and the armor plot still helping them.

Humans are fickle people, they do not change overnight, they feel fear, make mistakes and show weaknesses.

Once again, YESSSSS! Yuu is NOT a perfect "superhero", which, as far as I'm concerned makes him a lot more relatable and understandable than someone who is always heroic.
Sep 14, 2015 6:31 AM
Dec 2008
Sep 14, 2015 6:36 AM

Jul 2011
What a trainwreck. I'm surprised some people actually liked this week's atrocious episode. Those foreign villains were just retarded plot devices, they came out of fucking nowhere. Where the hell were they in the last timeline? I can't remember the last time I've seen a show drop the ball this hard.
Sep 14, 2015 6:36 AM

Jul 2015
Man, the preview was disappointing. Oh no.
Sep 14, 2015 6:37 AM

Mar 2015
SoManyRainbows said:

Agreed, by the way, what does Oh no. mean? I'm just curious. Personally, I find it weird and apprehensive they don't show Yuu's right eye.
Sep 14, 2015 6:38 AM

Jan 2015

The preview doesn't really reveal anything... I need to know what's being said in the background! Or else the preview doesn't tell me anything except for the fact that the atmosphere's going to be sombre and that Yuu is most probably going to return the mp3 player to Nao. And notice how we don't get to see his right eye...
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Sep 14, 2015 6:39 AM

May 2012
SoManyRainbows said:

I'm sort of relieved it isn't giving away much this time apart from Nao talking about a promise.
Sep 14, 2015 6:41 AM

Mar 2015
The ending is gonna be open-ended, there is no way they can resolve all the loose ends in 2 eps. Maybe if Episode 13 is a one hour special, but its not. I don't mind such an ending as long as they make it emotional and not make more plotholes. I need the 12th episode, I'm surprisingly excited.
Sep 14, 2015 6:43 AM

Jul 2015
Iritails said:
SoManyRainbows said:

Agreed, by the way, what does Oh no. mean? I'm just curious. Personally, I find it weird and apprehensive they don't show Yuu's right eye.

I don't know how to explain. I use to say that when something bad happens. But I don't know if it's right, English isn't my native language.

I find it weird too. I wanted to see Yuu's scar.
Sep 14, 2015 6:49 AM

Jul 2015
Katsuruka said:
SoManyRainbows said:

I'm sort of relieved it isn't giving away much this time apart from Nao talking about a promise.

So that phrase in the trailer: "I promise, I'll come back" is said by Nao, huh. I wonder what will happen, and why Yuu was giving the MP3 for (probably) Nao.
Sep 14, 2015 6:50 AM

Jan 2015
SoManyRainbows said:
Katsuruka said:

So that phrase in the trailer: "I promise, I'll come back" is said by Nao, huh. I wonder what will happen, and why Yuu was giving the MP3 for (probably) Nao.

That's what Nao is saying in the preview? Why? What does she mean by that?
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Sep 14, 2015 7:18 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Inferno_Cop said:
Tokoya said:
Her being left like that can be seen as a tactic as well considering all of the implications that you could get from the scene which in turn would make whomever it is that cares about her to go batshit crazy with anger thus playing into the enemies hands

What an pathetic excuse you are trying to make for a pointless scene, because she was wearing full clothes in the last scenes. If kidnappers were going for provoking then what was the point of dressing her again?

What are you talking about ? In the final scene she was dressed like shown before only in her underwear.

To undress a person is a methode to humiliate someone. This scene does not look in any way like Fan Service. They did it to her to humiliate her.

Sorry people, but in my opinion it is only a way of humiliation and it is not in any way fan service.
Sep 14, 2015 7:38 AM

Aug 2015
aeroperf said:
Somebody male (not Yuu – he has a bandage on his left wrist - unless it's after he heals) gives somebody a ZHIEND MP3 player.

I could be wrong, but I thought that person was Yuu. The wristband of the watch looks similar.
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. ☆
Sep 14, 2015 7:47 AM
Jun 2015
I have a feeling this show will end on a bad note.
Sep 14, 2015 7:52 AM

Dec 2013
RingoTang said:
Show got bad fast...

it's been bad from the start
Pages (18) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2015

859 by Boomfus »»
May 2, 1:52 PM

» Yuu's Ability

PenguinLam - Apr 18

30 by Thatboidriz »»
Apr 30, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

649 by MsBorsh »»
Apr 21, 11:49 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakaitsu - Jul 4, 2015

652 by MsBorsh »»
Apr 21, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2015

886 by KumaGetsu »»
Apr 18, 10:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.