Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX: Believe in Justice and Hold a Determination to Fist. Episode 11 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2016 5:55 PM

May 2015
I hope the studio keeps Dr. Ver alive and uses him as a running gag in future seasons where you think he died, but he comes out of nowhere and yells out "I'M BACK, BITCHES!"

You heard it here, folks! Elementary school girls can never be heroes!
Apr 15, 2017 9:29 AM

Jul 2013
Doctor Ver, noooooooo! I refuse to think he is dead, if M.o.m was alive by the end of the episode, Ver shouldn't die just for that, he's the Last Action Hero!

Hibiki's dad got himself redeemed, as expected, and Carol's song was very cool, I think this is the first time the main antagonist of the season sings. And he also returned to his older form, yay!

Btw, Carol's logic is pretty fucking amazing: "My dad told me I had to know more about the world, so I will dissect it" xD
Sep 28, 2017 8:04 AM

Apr 2014
SO Carol IS Crazy about fulfilling Her dads wish which she Misunderstood. This is crazy Her Song Makes her sounds like a Boss Alright...

Hibiki Dad Is not really perfect and he just fail as one... But I see carol just love playing with her Enemies... She even took a few Hits from Hibiki Attacks And still stood up/Float with no Broken Bones.

OH yeah And Dr. Ver crazy Explanations... that Stupid fall he took I could not tell which Make him fall... Carol or himself.

LoongFeelsSep 28, 2017 8:13 AM
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...
Nov 8, 2018 1:06 PM

May 2016
It keeps getting better and better. But it's sad that there's only 2 episodes left though. ;_;
Dec 15, 2018 10:00 AM

May 2016
Great episode.

Château de Tiffauges falling from the sky remminds of the Divine Temple from 5D's XD
Dec 11, 2020 7:52 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
weird crazy psycho doctor whatever just casually talking about world destruction with a fucking loli is just FUCKING stupid I'm sorry, glad she stabbed that annoying piece of shit. hibike's dad is fucking annoying too what the fuck

yeah let's have a pussy ass wimp of a dad face down some overpowered loli looking ass with a harp yeah that's what I signed up for I guess

even hibike herself is kind of annoying, can we literally just focus on tsubasa maria and heck, even chris-CHAN

And NOISE not only do they still look STUPID af, they literally just stand there to get one punched by our young underage girls. Give us real fights cut out all this mindless drone of an army noise punching bags we don't need this GARBAGE give me the GOOD STUFF.... whatever I was expecting GX to be fucking garabage anyway, this doesn't deter my high hopes that I still have for AVX and XV.

glad we got our main loli baddie grow some tits back and go back to full woman form to have a showdown tho, but "OH CAN ALCHEMY DO ANYTHING??!!!" yeah you stupid bitch ass, shit writing definitely can do anything. Also sorry I'm usually not this hostile, this episode just really ticked me off pretty bad... "WE MAY BE LIMITED BY OUR LINKER, BUT THERE'S NO TIME LIMIT TO OUR BONDS" yeah for sure definitely the power of friendship will save you even when your run out of your linker bs and are literally just a helpless piece of meat. "I"LL NEVER LOOK AWAY AGAIN" wow SO heroic of you big daddy best dad in the whole world wow
BetaMaleUltraDec 11, 2020 8:04 PM

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 18, 2021 7:50 AM

Jun 2017
This was an interesting - and high octane - episode. I knew it was coming but I liked seeing Hibiki realize "what her dad gave her" and tbh Hibiki's past is interesting regardless. Her rehab after almost being killed at the concert at the start of the series adds an interesting depth of character a little past "the usual dopey protagonist" ...don't get me wrong, she definitely checks most of those boxes, though I wouldn't call her STUPID so much as stupidly optimistic and stubborn.

Love her character more than I thought I would when this series started.

Also, that Artemis Spiral was legit... everything Chris does is legit The very first thing she did this season was legit af too - cutting the top off a mountain? yeah... there was something else about that scene too.. hmm.. šŸ˜³

I can't wait for Hibiki to take that snotty little Carol brat out with a punch to the face. Oh yeah, and ...Dr. Ver? lol, good, die bro. He and Carol are practically made for each other - both bat-shit crazy genocidal maniacs. At this point I sorta don't care that much about Carol's "reasoning" because it's obviously stupid and nonsensical "snapped and became a villain over the dumbest possible misconception reasoning.

You seem a little agitated bro.
Alpha-MethylJan 18, 2021 9:43 AM
May 9, 2021 12:56 PM

Feb 2020
Carol's logic is so retarded.

The "magic words" of Hibiki's father suddenly makes him a good and responsible father?

Pretty poor writing in my opinion.

SerafosDec 28, 2023 7:54 AM
Sep 10, 2021 10:13 AM

Nov 2016
Dad had his redemption moment and Carol her song(a very fitting one). Awesome episode xD

Can't wait to see Ver next season.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 15, 2023 1:22 PM

Nov 2010
I just realized that the central theme of this season is girls having daddy issues.
I'm sure Dr. Ver is still alive somewhere. He's going to return next season. I can feel it.
I love Carol's adult form! She's so sexy I want to screw her!
I wonder how Carol managed to revive Nastassja?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX: Believe in Justice and Hold a Determination to Fist. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2015

68 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 15, 2023 7:02 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX: Believe in Justice and Hold a Determination to Fist. Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

41 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 15, 2023 6:10 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX: Believe in Justice and Hold a Determination to Fist. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2015

25 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 15, 2023 12:39 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX: Believe in Justice and Hold a Determination to Fist. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

56 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 15, 2023 11:38 AM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX: Believe in Justice and Hold a Determination to Fist. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2015

39 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 15, 2023 9:53 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.