Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2015 7:03 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Thank god the scene picks up the pace in the second half, thought it was gonna be a totally dull episode. Problem with that is with 4 girls, screentime is not much.
Aug 28, 2015 7:59 PM

Mar 2010
The blonde oujo-sama doesn't get any dickings from the shounen lead. BOO.

And even though she was using dildoes, which are basically dicks in plastic. BOO some more.

It's not too bad.
Aug 29, 2015 4:47 AM
Aug 2015
Where can I find the subbed episode ?
Aug 29, 2015 9:07 AM
Aug 2015
I do hope they make more yuri episodes with this, hopefully next they'll make it with a little more material. Does that make sense?
Aug 29, 2015 3:28 PM

Mar 2014
So the president got the hots for Rei.. Who wouldn't? Rei is best girl

Never thought she was bi until she imagined herself motor boating Rei
Aug 29, 2015 6:43 PM
Aug 2015
Not the best episode the other three episodes were MUCH better than this one this one seems so forced with yuri that it broke off from the others.All in all it was decent not the best like the others oh well... can't wait for the next series.
Aug 30, 2015 1:19 PM
Jul 2015
Shadman_Azad said:
Where can I find the subbed episode ?

Here: hentaihaven.org
Aug 30, 2015 4:34 PM
Aug 2015
Holly shit I hate this episode with a passion...why the fuck would you introduce such a hot girl in the series and not let the protagonist fuck her...this was totally unexpected in the wrong way...such a shame,after the 3 episodes it quickly became one of my favorite hentais ever but now I hate it.

Oni Chichi s last episode was a huge dissapointemnt too, what the actual fuck?
Have they forgotten how.to make a proper.hentai?

Fuck this bullshit Im quitting hentai, I will come back in 2017 maybe the directors will have developed some sense by then.
Aug 31, 2015 12:04 AM

May 2015
Venor_Maddox said:
Holly shit I hate this episode with a passion...why the fuck would you introduce such a hot girl in the series and not let the protagonist fuck her...this was totally unexpected in the wrong way...such a shame,after the 3 episodes it quickly became one of my favorite hentai ever but now I hate it.
I agree with you in some parts of your comments not to the point that I hate this episode but it was a let down. I was waiting for the new girl to taste MC manhood but no they (studio) decided to not let him stick his rod to her... WTF is this BS??? I know Rei-san help save the cafe by making Saori her slave but come on why she have to cock-block her and then in the orgy scene she again was left out of MC-kun meat rod, such a shame!

On a side note where Rei milk go? I miss those lactation scenes...
Roy_FockerSep 1, 2015 12:25 AM
Aug 31, 2015 7:38 AM
Oct 2013
Well the ojou-sama was surprising lewd (///∇///) I liked how she spread her legs and felt herself up along with the vibrator stirring around inside her pussy and the dirty talk (*˘︶˘*) Quite an exhibitionist as well.

I saw somewhere someone calling the girls zombies because of all the ahegaos. And I can understand what they meant, the permanent stuck-out tongue and unchanging expression did make them seem pretty lifeless XD

Newayz would've liked to see the thrusting motion be more dynamic and more transitions of the positions. The way the imouto character was just stacked onto otona-chan wasnt that exciting. The kisses I thought were lacking as well.
Aug 31, 2015 10:19 PM
Aug 2015
Will they be making a 5th episode?
Sep 1, 2015 3:14 PM

Apr 2015
Wow, what a disappointing episode, too much time wasted on sex toys and still no nude sex scenes. And the purple haired girl again wasted too much time with anal sex.
And the new girl didn't even get the D from the MC.

After fantastic first 2 episodes, this really had potential to be one of my top 5 H anime, but the last 2 episodes were just weak.
But sadly most Collab Works hentai are like this, except Sexfriend.
StickyFingersSep 2, 2015 4:16 AM
Sep 1, 2015 5:21 PM
Jan 2012
omg I really don't know any other place to vent but OMG.

first 2 eps on this were good dam good sure I did not like the whole rei only doing anal from ep 2 onwards was also a drag but truly this 4th ep produced more rage then any NTR could ever hope to bring...

as far as I was concerned there realy was only 1 sex scene which I might add was basically a rehash of ep 2 end scenes any way.

so as far as I am concerned I will keep ep 1 and 2 and delete ep 3 and 4 as a waste of space...

seriously don't bring in a new chr and not have the protagonist have sexual relations with her...

really wish there was some place I could post that I was sure the producers could read so they truly understand how crap it is.

this anime tried to be all things to all ppl and ended up disappointing most of us.

look they had a awesome theme going and they could have run with it well for a few more eps but truly they just broke there own theme in this ep.

and if any one has forgotten the theme was a guy having "Lucky Sexual accidents" why there is no guarantee these all lead to sex the basic trend they themselves set pointed to that.

so ep 1 & 2 Gold Stars ep 3 a bronze star at best and ep 4 should br stricken from the history books
Sep 2, 2015 6:58 AM

Mar 2015
Too many girls f*cking onscreen at the same time, my boner was so confused
Sep 3, 2015 10:37 AM
Feb 2015
about that oujo-sama girl MC dont sex with her even in the game . i guess this is last ep
Sep 3, 2015 1:39 PM

Apr 2011
This is disappointing. Too much anal, sex toys, and yur action. The blue haired chick still gets anal and no vaginal action.
Sep 3, 2015 6:49 PM

Feb 2015
croixgolden said:
about that oujo-sama girl MC dont sex with her even in the game . i guess this is last ep
Go look at the CGs again.

Sucks that we didn't get to see the rest of the girls from the game to appear in the OVA. Maybe the DVD sales of the 4th episode will make Collaboration Works do a 5th episode (Eroge got one, and that was a boring ass series)?
shadowfox254Sep 3, 2015 7:38 PM
Sep 6, 2015 9:20 PM
Aug 2015
The 3rd episode is on par with 1 and 2 it shows that MC and Otona have an actual relationship.
Sep 8, 2015 4:45 AM
Feb 2015
shadowfox254 said:
croixgolden said:

Sucks that we didn't get to see the rest of the girls from the game to appear in the OVA. Maybe the DVD sales of the 4th episode will make Collaboration Works do a 5th episode (Eroge got one, and that was a boring ass series)?

hmm you right i think forget that lol
there is something i wonder about rei san , she was lesbian at beginning of series ? she seem don't know about dick and Semen and she not virgin and this episode make me sure that she done this with girl before
Sep 10, 2015 1:38 AM
Jul 2014
The level of quality, and stupidity of the show being both this high, confuses me so much...
I don't like monster tits, and really hate aheago. I dunno why I keep watching this xD
Sep 10, 2015 8:52 AM
Feb 2014
I was watching this while clipping my nails. Not that interesting.
Sep 11, 2015 3:18 PM

Feb 2015
NF138 said:
how to enter the official japan website?
You mean this?

http://www.call-it-anything.net/product/mankitu04.html
Sep 13, 2015 4:38 AM
Aug 2015
croixgolden said:
shadowfox254 said:

hmm you right i think forget that lol
there is something i wonder about rei san , she was lesbian at beginning of series ? she seem don't know about dick and Semen and she not virgin and this episode make me sure that she done this with girl before
she wasn't it was a planned to ruin the new blond girl.
Sep 24, 2015 12:27 AM

Jan 2011
When's the next episode? I wanna see the ojou get slammed by the mc
Sep 24, 2015 4:43 PM
Jun 2014
Boring anal from the girl I thought would be my favorite. That settles it, episode one was the best for me.
Sep 27, 2015 5:28 PM
Aug 2015
RedBanchou said:
When's the next episode? I wanna see the ojou get slammed by the mc
I think it's done probably a new series is in the works.
Jan 9, 2016 3:31 PM
Aug 2015
My heart has shatter in a million pieces....apparently this was the last episode </3 can't believe the blonde ojou never got a scene with the MC, can't believe they end it like that....
Jan 9, 2016 5:01 PM
Feb 2015
Henimelover97 said:
My heart has shatter in a million pieces....apparently this was the last episode </3 can't believe the blonde ojou never got a scene with the MC, can't believe they end it like that....

i feel you i liked this series too :(
In fact there are a lot girls don't see them in this series , maybe there is episode in future.
if you can play the game it have route for the main 3 girls
Jan 11, 2016 4:54 PM

Oct 2015
Henimelover97 said:

Yeah... It's a shame that the blonde ojou didn't get a real cock... I would like to have seen her reaction after getting a real one... hehe..
This episode was focused in dildos... =/ I'm not into dildos when you have real cocks beside but.. well.. it was intense anyways (in a good way).

But it's a shame... I was always: "Oh... next scene she'll have it.." then dildos keep running the action, then again "No.. next scene.." then next next and NOTHING! Can't believe..

Anyway, it's a masterpiece for sure... Episode 2 was a 11/10.
That ass massage by Rei in episode 3 was gorgeous as well.

Every episode was epic.
10/10 for this show.
TechOtaku-hJan 29, 2016 7:48 AM
Jan 29, 2016 12:54 AM

Aug 2009
the previous eps were better...

what in the total fuck did i just watch?

as people mentioned the prez didn't even get the actual d

i tried really hard to fap to this and it wasn't worth the effort

rating from 8/10 down to 7/10, should've stopped at ep3 if i knew what this ep was about
Feb 14, 2016 11:31 PM
Jan 2016
Kinkytown said:

Me too,I thought it was boring and pretty generic.
Feb 15, 2016 1:01 PM

Oct 2015
nansays said:
Kinkytown said:

Wow... this are one of those times where people surprises you... leaving you with a huge "?" in your head.

Boring? Pretty generic? What someone is expecting in a hentai? Good story / plot?

If it were a NTR, gangbang, blackmail, rape and etc it wouldn't be boring..? This is the concept of not be boring and not be generic for these people?

Well, whatever... with an overall score of 7.81 for a hentai (it's one of the highest scores for a hentai?) it answers how boring and generic was this show.
TechOtaku-hFeb 15, 2016 1:13 PM
Feb 17, 2016 2:41 PM
Jan 2016
Viteracf_H_ said:
nansays said:

Wow... this are one of those times where people surprises you... leaving you with a huge "?" in your head.

Boring? Pretty generic? What someone is expecting in a hentai? Good story / plot?

If it were a NTR, gangbang, blackmail, rape and etc it wouldn't be boring..? This is the concept of not be boring and not be generic for these people?

Well, whatever... with an overall score of 7.81 for a hentai (it's one of the highest scores for a hentai?) it answers how boring and generic was this show.

Dude chill out, no need to get your panties in a twist and get offended for not liking it.
I personally found it boring because it didn't appeal to me as a female.
Do you know how boring it is to see a basic dude fucking all these hot chicks.
Harems are the rage now a days, everyone wants to see the loser fuck all the girls.
I can definitely see it's appeal from a man's perspective,
who wouldn't want to be the protagonist and self insert themselves as the protagonist.
Which goes to say I understand why it's rated so high but it's just not my cup of tea.
Feb 17, 2016 4:31 PM

Oct 2015
nansays said:
Viteracf_H_ said:

Dude chill out, no need to get your panties in a twist and get offended for not liking it.
I personally found it boring because it didn't appeal to me as a female.
Do you know how boring it is to see a basic dude fucking all these hot chicks.
Harems are the rage now a days, everyone wants to see the loser fuck all the girls.
I can definitely see it's appeal from a man's perspective,
who wouldn't want to be the protagonist and self insert themselves as the protagonist.
Which goes to say I understand why it's rated so high but it's just not my cup of tea.

Dude... who said I got offended? I was just wondering why do you found this "boring" and "pretty generic". O_o
Which I concluded that: your problem comes from it being a harem itself, regardless the great sex scenes and etc.
PS.: I took a look at your anime list at this moment, and you're contradicting yourself about this story of "as a female" and it being a harem.
PS2.: As a male, what about we be good friends? S2
TechOtaku-hFeb 18, 2016 12:38 PM
Apr 18, 2016 12:11 AM
Apr 2016
did anyone catch the characters from Tsugou no Yoi Sexfriend browsing the cafe
Apr 19, 2016 3:14 PM

Oct 2015
meliodis128 said:
did anyone catch the characters from Tsugou no Yoi Sexfriend browsing the cafe

Yeah, I did. =D ^_^
May 22, 2016 11:41 PM

Nov 2013
Disappointing. Lame sex scenes, did not get on with that rich chick and another freaking anal with violet-haired chick.
b-b-b-baka!!
May 3, 2017 3:19 PM

Apr 2015
Damn just found out this has beat Oni Chichi: Re-born and is highest rated hentai on MAL now. I enjoyed it a lot, but it is not even my favourite Hentai by Collaboration Works.
Dec 22, 2018 4:38 AM

Dec 2008
Boring, I mean not terribly so, but, the ever present faceless beta male jap guy is so cliched and tired. And I didnt like the exact look of the animation or characters specifically. This is supposed to have the highest score on MAL for a hentai?! meh, it was average. 5/0 for a little bit of comedy and the plot.
Apr 16, 2019 2:55 PM

Jul 2012
the best scenes was with the little sister as her masturbation scenes were excellent, everything else wasnt as good. i do not like orgies. way too dramatic.
Aug 25, 2019 10:56 PM

May 2014
The end was good, but I really wanted the president to taste the dick too. Oh well, too bad. Superb animation and very original positions and cum expression. Loved it! It definitely doesn't deserve 8/10, but a 6/9 is very fair.
Dec 19, 2019 9:29 PM

Jun 2019
I'm honestly really torn. This is a 6.5, but I'm not sure if it's more deserving of a 6 or a 7. I have no idea how this became the highest rated hentai on MAL. It's very average, even for Collaboration Works, let alone the rest of the hentai on this site.

Now, regarding this episode. One again, the first half of the episode was painfully boring. I liked the situational comedy, but the plot wasn't as good as the last episode.

Most of the girls sucked, apart from Rei-San. I wish there was more of her.

All in all... it's pretty meh.
Mar 3, 2020 5:50 AM
Mar 2020
انمي جميل
Jul 11, 2020 11:17 PM

Aug 2018
Wow.. I have this hentai in my collection for so long but I just decided to watch now and hot damn it was masterpiece!!

10 Plot
10 Animation
10 Comedy
Nov 7, 2021 6:28 PM
Dec 2017
great hentai overall

Dec 25, 2021 11:22 AM

Mar 2010
Them blondes always make everything better, but damn them dildo's really saved da day we gotta admit.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 13, 2023 2:17 PM
May 2022
the best hentai i've ever seen
Aug 14, 2023 6:46 PM
Jul 2013
since the four of them are getting dick on the clock, does that make them company whores?
Oct 13, 2023 11:41 AM

Nov 2010
The anal action with Rei is always good. I enjoyed those scenes a lot. I want to screw her lots in the ass and give her a come enema!
Mar 24, 2:39 AM
Oct 2023
Does anyone knows mankitsu happening season 2 or episode 5????

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mankitsu Happening Episode 3 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Aug 1, 2015

22 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 13, 2023 10:57 AM

Poll: » Mankitsu Happening Episode 2 Discussion

Shinra_Kishitani - Apr 20, 2015

45 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 13, 2023 10:12 AM

Poll: » Mankitsu Happening Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Mar 27, 2015

34 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 13, 2023 8:42 AM

» Kyonyuu Fantasy poster

reddeadleader - Jun 13, 2015

1 by shadowfox254 »»
Jul 8, 2015 2:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.