Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2015 6:22 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I wasn't a too huge fan of the animation, but the art as something else! Combined with the interesting songs it sure had something unique to it as everything felt rather surreal.

All in all it could've been better, but it wasn't too bad.
May 24, 2017 11:38 PM

Aug 2007
I didn't really get all the components of the story that I should have if I just read the manga. I think this is probably something to watch afterwards to appreciate it, but ah. Can't do much about that but revisit it later. The only thing I liked about it was the music.

2/10

Feb 6, 2018 6:32 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
MMV way before it's time yet who asked for this?? I mean I have to know. A trailer or a condensed version would've sufficed. I'll go off and read the manga since it does look interesting I suppose.
Dec 6, 2019 12:58 AM

Jun 2015
Honestly liked it. The music was great and a couple of the shots such as the one by the glittering sea were quite nice. Would have been unbearably boring with bad music, but it was pretty banging.
Jan 8, 2021 12:59 PM

Mar 2018
I think people have missed the part that this is not an anime. It's just a collection of music tracks you can set while reading the manga, it's not that uncommon.
Jun 4, 2021 2:33 PM

Jan 2021
I honestly kinda liked it.
Sep 15, 2021 4:22 PM
Oct 7, 2021 5:27 PM

May 2012
Had a tough time getting into it at first, but the more it went on the more I was enjoying it.

The art pieces were really good. Most of the songs were good too, enough to get my foot tapping to some of them. The line "Alright, no more kitty litter for you. You'll just have to do it somewhere else." caught me so off guard and absolutely killed me.

Obviously, the animated moments were few in number, and the transitions looked like they came out of a PowerPoint presentation, along with the practically non-existent plot (can't dock it too much on this point tho, since it was an MV, after all).

Overall, it was enjoyable in its own weird way. It did what it needed to do.
Jul 23, 2022 12:33 PM

Dec 2018
This manga honestly deserved a proper OVA. It’s aged pretty horribly (Some of the content is just. Gross.) so I don’t expect it to get one these days, but at the time I could have easily seen it being a hit. The art style is striking, the animal transformation aspect is a good draw (to both male and female demographics, as the more gore-y, action-y sections and sci-fi elements could have been marketed at the time)
Ichiro Nitta is an excellent composer and I like all of the songs on the soundtrack. It could have easily been used in a more animated OVA for the manga.
My itches with the story are the pedophilic/incestual moments in part 2 and the fact that the characters honestly don’t have much depth, particularly the male characters. I really like the villain, though.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.