Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 14, 2017 4:52 AM

Feb 2015
Aw Gakuto is such a good guy. The council truly is being cruel between threatening Joe's ants and Gakuto's figurines. The slave diary was funny. I kept wondering who the extra girl was in the ED - we finally got her intro. Anzu was so forward with Shingo despite having just met, it definitely feels like she might be in on the plan with the student council.

Feb 22, 2018 12:27 AM

Jan 2018
I honestly felt bad for Takehito, the fact that he sacrificed almost everything just for that figurine and now, he destroyed it by himself for the sake of his friends. He's really a true friend!
Apr 11, 2018 7:54 PM

Dec 2017
Takehito is a hero for making such a huge sacrifice. I feel the pain!
May 5, 2018 2:22 PM

Nov 2017
Meiko’s change in character is pretty damn hilarious! Gakuto
was hella suspenseful, but the scene when they all stand up for Gakuto in front of Shingo was cool!
Mar 20, 2019 9:31 PM

Dec 2016
Gakuto is a fucking champ
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Mar 20, 2020 2:50 AM

Feb 2019
Gakuto is not just a man, he is THE man.

Shingo looks like he has a girlfriend now, good for him.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Sep 7, 2020 2:08 PM

Mar 2019
I hate that guy even more now, damn.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Oct 13, 2020 5:01 PM

Jun 2020
That was some good comedy there I laughed at the whole episode, the ecchi scene is keeps getting better I guess.

Oh poor Takehito.
Dec 27, 2020 10:26 PM

Jul 2016
A hot senpai suddenly paying attention to Shingo? Seems suspicious as fuck.

Gakuto showing once again he's the man among men. He ended up saving the episode because Shingo's character is definitely ruining my enjoyment in the show.
Jun 10, 2021 2:04 PM

Mar 2016
God this is getting crazy; just with where this story is going.

Shingo now has a girl into him and they have pretty good chemistry between them; while I can sort of understand his mindset, at the end of the day he's getting really petty in regard to Kiyoshi and Gakuto; but I'm glad Joe and Andre have stood up to that and not gone along with it.

But no doubt that has upset Shingo more, so who knows what he's currently liable to do. The fact Gakuto all but admitted to him that he was responsible for the breakout AND destroyed his figurine puts everyone in a very bad situation: Shingo can rat them both out without any of the consequences; in fact, he's likely to be the only one to come out of this on top if he does, and now he has a reason to. Yikes.

Meiko got some interesting development too; for the persona she puts on of being so confident and controlling, she's actually a very uptight, clumsy, and even insecure person deep down. I certainly wasn't expecting that.

And god, these women are horrible; they're actually going out of their way to torment all of them in the worst ways possible, even if it means NOT punishing them. Mari might be one of the most twistedly sinister characters I've ever seen; she even relishes in mentally breaking her own subordinates, even when they beg for forgiveness, while not even acknowledging that's what she's doing. Damn. I also agree that she's the source of the extreme hatred aimed at the boys vs any of the other girls, but just the fact they still go along with it.... doesn't really speak for their convictions as people. While we're actually seeing the total inverse with the boys, especially with Joe and Gakuto, how strong in character they actually are.
To think such an intense character drama has been masked in something that looks so stupid is astounding.

I'm going to assume Shingo also has been stealing and presenting Andre's slave diary to them too. Or has Meiko been able to keep going in and procuring it everyday like she did the first time?

God, it just keeps building. This possibly rivals Berserk in me wanting to know how this is all going to turn out, and I never thought I'd say that.

Oh and I laughed at the fact that Shingo and Anzu had no idea what the Grapes of Wrath even was, haha. Some of these jokes are pretty subtle, yet just as funny.

By the way, to throw my 2 cents in the pot about the ongoing debate in this topic: I saw Shimoneta before Prison School, and while I enjoyed it, it was only excellent for the first 5 or so episodes; then it started to get a little contrived and tiring. Prison School is so much better in every respect.
CrimsonCWOct 17, 2021 9:55 PM
Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Fight. Like. Hell. For everything and everyone you love. Always.
Jul 30, 2021 9:46 PM

Nov 2010
Shingo is so lucky if that girl in the arcade isn't a trap. Girls who play fighting games are a rarity.

Gakuto is such a badass. He's made so much sacrifices already not to mention he gets beaten the most.
Jul 31, 2021 5:15 AM
Sep 2018
Gakuto is a real bro and André is so sad and funny as well lmao
Aug 6, 2021 7:34 AM
Mar 2021
Bro, gakuto is a real bro. Yes the fan service is good but I seriously don't care because of that MVP. I want a friend like that. I'd die for one
Jan 21, 2022 10:57 AM
Nov 2020
Respects for my boy Gakuto, Absolute mad lad.
Jan 25, 2022 10:01 AM

Aug 2018
Another big sacrifice episode and this time its from our hero Gakudo again, he really deserves respect for being able to let things go like that
Feb 6, 2022 9:41 PM

Aug 2017
Gakuto is a REAL HOMIE this is the kind of friend people need

May 3, 2022 2:07 PM

May 2020
Gakuto being the bro once again, he just never disappoints. That overly bizarre punishment for Meiko though, not sure whether she can endure it or not lol.

Also fuck Shingo.
Jul 23, 2022 6:51 AM

Mar 2016
Gakuto as always, a man worthy of applause, his actions is admirable and his humble acceptance and sacrifice is more than enough to earn the respect of the boys.

Goddammit Shingo, you fucking hypocrite, here you are gaslighting the boys so that they would blame all the problems on Gakuto, in addition to Kiyoshi. Still, behind all of them, he himself is in cahoots with the vice president. All for his own selfish benefit.

Meanwhile, Chiyo found out about the unlawful DTO guidebook, oh I can't wait to see how she will deal with her bitch ass onee-san's sexist demeanour.
Aug 31, 2022 12:36 AM

Jul 2019
Shingo misinterpreting the title Grapes of Wrath and Anzu having the same train of thoughts. Hilarious!

Poor Andre, not receiving abuse! The "Mom, I mean Vice-president!" should have worked like charm.

I hope Chiyo fuck up DTO royally. Mari is horrible.
Jul 12, 2023 11:08 AM
Feb 2022
Shingo, sos el más mediocre del grupo. Encima de traidor, te haces el amigo ejemplar.
Jan 31, 1:39 AM

Jun 2021
Best girl makes her first appearance, she looks great ("rebellious" details like custom school uniform included) and is into videogames (yeah, the only missing detail that could have made her perfect would have been making her a karate student too like Hana, , oh, well, just not crazy like her if it is allowed). Everything seems a little too suspect but Shingo is already too into a crush on her to notice that he's acting the same as some classmates he accused and ghosted before, but to be honest he deserves some praise for revealing to the USC the truth about the sword. Gakuto is so brave, Chiyo is probably going to do the same after he read the "forbidden" notebook.

_untitledJan 31, 3:02 AM
Feb 6, 8:36 AM

Jan 2008
The show started off strong, but it's a bit boring for me now. Too serious.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Apr 10, 8:01 AM

Aug 2019
i feel like this series started to go worse after our blonde betrayed the other boys
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Prison School Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2015

411 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 9, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

218 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 9, 1:57 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

157 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 8, 11:04 PM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2015

177 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 7, 10:33 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

284 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 6, 7:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.