Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »
Aug 20, 2015 7:11 PM

Jun 2015
4kicks said:
I'm going to be pissed if they don't explain who that woman at the funeral was, and that other seemingly important-looking girl that said "I was too late" in the next episode. And why was that wet long-haired guy at the scene overlooking the pool of blood? So many goddamn unanswered questions that make me want to rate this show a below average.

So that Yandere girl that essentially drove Ayumi to her death after her attempted assault/murder, just gets away scott-free. Ok then.

At least Yuu got back at that long-haired girl he "saved" from back a few episodes. I bet they were paying her to come try to get him outside again.

I guarantee they will explain the orange haired girl who said "I'm too late", as well as why Kumagami was there, at some point. They are obviously waiting to reveal such things in further episodes.

As for the lady at the funeral, I really don't know what the fuss over her is all about. People seem to be convinced that she is either collaborating with the scientists, or a time travelerer, or otherwise suspicious for whatever reason. Was I the only one who figured she was a random family member who stayed behind to offer some kind words to Yuu after the service?

And yeah, I'm assuming the yandere girl got off scot-free. No witnesses XD
Aug 20, 2015 8:06 PM

Jan 2015
Marshy-kun said:
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:

here are the subtitles in Japanese.
if someone wants to translate

有宇「帰ったって、もう誰も晩御飯を用意してくれないんだ」
サラ「良かったら聞かせてくれないか?」
有宇「あんたのバンドを好きな兄妹がいてさ」
サラ「もしそんな時が訪れた日には、上手くやれよな・・・」
有宇「どうしてこんなに懐かしく感じるんだろう・・・」

Google translate makes as much sense as a dialect. All I know is that the last line is 'why do I feel so nostalgic?' If that makes any sense given the context.

I just tried to translate this on five different sites and I still can't make any sense of it. What's up with those translators anyway? I know they can't possibly be perfect but the results are hilarious!
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Aug 20, 2015 9:09 PM
Jan 2013
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:

サラ「良かったら聞かせてくれないか?」
有宇「あんたのバンドを好きな兄妹がいてさ」

"Even if I [decide to] return home, there's no one there to prepare dinner for me any more."
"If it's alright with you, would you like to talk about it?" (Basically she's offering an ear/a shoulder to lean on)
"You're the band those two siblings like." (Not sure about this, but Yuu is referring to Nao and her brother)

The fourth line is a little tricky, but I think Sala is saying that if only Yuu could go back in time and/or return to "that day." Sounds like she's planting the time jump idea in his head.
tsunsAug 20, 2015 9:22 PM
Aug 20, 2015 9:31 PM

Sep 2014
tsuns said:
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:

サラ「良かったら聞かせてくれないか?」
有宇「あんたのバンドを好きな兄妹がいてさ」

"Even if I [decide to] return home, there's no one there to prepare dinner for me any more."
"If it's alright with you, would you like to talk about it?" (Basically she's offering an ear/a shoulder to lean on)
"You're the band those two siblings like." (Not sure about this, but Yuu is referring to Nao and her brother)

The fourth line is a little tricky, but I think Sala is saying that if only Yuu could go back in time and/or return to "that day." Sounds like she's planting the time jump idea in his head.

Predictable story is Predictable
Aug 20, 2015 9:41 PM

Sep 2014
davinci12 said:
tsuns said:

Predictable story is Predictable

lol this still is the less predictable Key so far.
Aug 21, 2015 8:00 AM

Nov 2013
I rewatched the episode and I can finally express some short and somewhat coherent thoughts about what was a really simple arc XD

Yuu rejects everyone after Ayumi's death, he doesn't believe that anyone else really cares about him (he dismisses Yumi's attempt to help him by saying that they asked her to put on an act in order to get him outside).
He turns back into episode 1's supervillain, he only eats tasty junk food and he takes out his anger on random delinquents. He's about to try out some cocaine, but Nao appears and tries to kick some sense back into him (note that he immediately asks her "did someone put you up to this?", and of course she says "no, it's because I feel responsible...). He initially lashes out at her, but it takes one second for him to realize his position and to show how he's really feeling ("Then, what should I do?!"). She has a simple request for him.
They go to Takajou's house. Yuu thinks "she's willing to take care of me like Ayumi!!!?!?!!111" (in contrast to what Yumi Shirayanagi did). They couldn't have made it more obvious in this scene:

He eats the omelette, he's like "it's shit, why do I like it so much?", obvious and cheesy thematic parallel between omelette/junk food and what they represent...
He accepts the fact that he hasn't been the best brother ever, he acts all tsun tsun towards Nao because he still has to keep up the depressed act for a bit, then she teases him, he accepts his new sort of family, and that's it.

Pretty simple, clean, well-paced, well-executed. Good job, Charlotte.
Lollo36Aug 21, 2015 8:07 AM
Aug 21, 2015 8:26 AM

Jan 2015
Lollo36 said:
I rewatched the episode and I can finally express some short and somewhat coherent thoughts about what was a really simple arc XD

Yuu rejects everyone after Ayumi's death, he doesn't believe that anyone else really cares about him (he dismisses Yumi's attempt to help him by saying that they asked her to put on an act in order to get him outside).
He turns back into episode 1's supervillain, he only eats tasty junk food and he takes out his anger on random delinquents. He's about to try out some cocaine, but Nao appears and tries to kick some sense back into him (note that he immediately asks her "did someone put you up to this?", and of course she says "no, it's because I feel responsible...). He initially lashes out at her, but it takes one second for him to realize his position and to show how he's really feeling ("Then, what should I do?!"). She has a simple request for him.
They go to Takajou's house. Yuu thinks "she's willing to take care of me like Ayumi!!!?!?!!111" (in contrast to what Yumi Shirayanagi did). They couldn't have made it more obvious in this scene:

He eats the omelette, he's like "it's shit, why do I like it so much?", obvious and cheesy thematic parallel between omelette/junk food and what they represent...
He accepts the fact that he hasn't been the best brother ever, he acts all tsun tsun towards Nao because he still has to keep up the depressed act for a bit, then she teases him, he accepts his new sort of family, and that's it.

Pretty simple, clean, well-paced, well-executed. Good job, Charlotte.

He he... That's a nice non-depressing way of summing up the episode. I doubt Yuu actually thought, "Nao's willing to take care of me like Ayumi!" (consciously or subconsciously) but I get your point.
I wonder if Yuu will treat Nao a little differently in the next episode after this.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Aug 21, 2015 8:40 AM

Apr 2015
Charlotte Is good when it isn't focusing on faffing about convincing others to stop using their powers or recruiting.
Aug 21, 2015 8:46 AM

Nov 2013
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
Lollo36 said:
He turns back into episode 1's supervillain, he only eats tasty junk food and he takes out his anger on random delinquents.

It's totally different. situation, moment and cause. Not to mention the death of his sister that caused mental stability, taking the depression and later a pisicotico outbreak.
may also have been through something similar to what happened with ''Chidori'' in Full Metal Panic

We have to modify the bingo, replace the animal that becomes person, by dango.

His state of mind in this episode is definately much worse, so he takes the "punching random people, causing serious accidents and laughing like a madman" to the next level (although he did all those things in ep 1).
I should have said "Ayumi's death momentarily negates the development Yuu went through in episodes 2-6, where he slowly changed from outright rejecting and refusing to collaborate with the student council, to eventually enjoying his time with its members and becoming interested in them as people. The last few minutes of this episode are partially about him accepting this change and its consequences".
I could write another long post about this thing XD

ahsinam33 said:

He he... That's a nice non-depressing way of summing up the episode. I doubt Yuu actually thought, "Nao's willing to take care of me like Ayumi!" (consciously or subconsciously) but I get your point.

He literally told Yumi stuff like "will you take care of me/go buy stuff for me?", he's acting a bit childish in this episode (understandably so) and he's desperately looking for any kind of support, especially if it reminds him of what Ayu did for him.
Aug 21, 2015 8:49 AM

Jan 2015
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
In episode 1. Yumi dispense Yu in a very hard way, if it were me I would never want to see her again.

Maybe that's true. But I never blamed Yumi for acting the way she did in episode 1. Yuu was acting like her Prince Charming which is why she started to fall for him. And then he throws her to ground, doesn't bother to help her up, tells her he's moving away and then he can't come to visit her due to classified reasons. Yumi barely knew Yuu; she's right to dump him after all that.
Of course, as justified as her dumping Yuu may be, she crossed her limits when she came to visit Yuu at a time like that. I can understand why Yuu got mad. And it's highly possible that she really was sent by someone.

Lollo36 said:
ahsinam33 said:

He literally told Yumi stuff like "will you take care of me/go buy stuff for me?", he's acting a bit childish in this episode (understandably so) and he's desperately looking for any kind of support, especially if it reminds him of what Ayu did for him.

Hmmm, you have a point. I didn't think of it that way.
ahsinam33Aug 21, 2015 8:53 AM
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Aug 21, 2015 9:03 AM

Jan 2015
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
ahsinam33 said:

Maybe that's true. But I never blamed Yumi for acting the way she did in episode 1. Yuu was acting like her Prince Charming which is why she started to fall for him. And then he throws her to ground, doesn't bother to help her up, tells her he's moving away and then he can't come to visit her due to classified reasons. Yumi barely knew Yuu; she's right to dump him after all that.
Of course, as justified as her dumping Yuu may be, she crossed her limits when she came to visit Yuu at a time like that. I can understand why Yuu got mad. And it's highly possible that she really was sent by someone.

Hmmm, you have a point. I didn't think of it that way.

The big problem is that we do not know exactly what they are talking about.
There are several absurd errors of translation in the Western legends.
this error significantly change the meaning of the scene and the message she wants to convey.

Who is she? Yumi?
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Aug 21, 2015 12:25 PM

Sep 2013
This was suppose to be an emotional episode but I didnt really feel anything. Its hard to symphatize with the characters because I dont really feel any attachment to them.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Aug 21, 2015 5:25 PM
Jul 2015
Xynic said:
This was suppose to be an emotional episode but I didnt really feel anything. Its hard to symphatize with the characters because I dont really feel any attachment to them.

Care to explain?
One dream that will probably never come true: A full anime adaptation of Kimi no Iru Machi or Suzuka anime reboot.

"It Happens."
Aug 21, 2015 5:30 PM
Jul 2015
Tylaen said:
Charlotte Is good when it isn't focusing on faffing about convincing others to stop using their powers or recruiting.

Lol I agree. I was fine with it for the first 3 or so episodes, but then it got out of hand cuz the anime started feeling like an episodic, simplistic story. I think the series will change from here on, but then again we only have like what, 5 episodes left? I wish this anime was 24 episodes :[
One dream that will probably never come true: A full anime adaptation of Kimi no Iru Machi or Suzuka anime reboot.

"It Happens."
Aug 22, 2015 8:46 AM
Aug 2015
personally i think ayumi is still alive may be she has been take away by the girl with the badge or the water guy has save her somehow? pray ayumi still alive and happy end
Aug 22, 2015 9:39 AM

Apr 2013
So if Nao was creeping on Yuu that whole time, and he was the only one who couldn't see her, didn't any of those other people find it weird she was there? Like when he was doing all that fighting, no one is gonna mention the girl just standing not to far away watching? Ah well, whatever. I may start watching this show in earnest now that Ayumi is dead. God i hated that imouto. She looked cute enough, but her voice drove me nuts. I suspect it's possible she was taken off for secret testing by some evil scientists. But i hope thats not the case.

Oh, and I know it was last episode, but someone should get that crazy yandere boxcutter girl some therapy.
Aug 22, 2015 11:37 AM

Jul 2015
Too bad they didn't show how he was saved from the falling rock
Aug 22, 2015 11:45 AM
Jul 2018
Here-Hear said:
Too bad they didn't show how he was saved from the falling rock

I have a pretty good idea on how he got saved, but I'll keep it for the theories trend.
Aug 22, 2015 3:51 PM

Feb 2013
I kind of liked how this episode was darker... but...

"Move on"... stfu lady, we only found out she died like 2 minutes ago!

Nao was there the whole time? (and invisible to only him) She just let him stab that guy... but no no, drugs are the end of the line. I couldn't help but laugh.
Aug 22, 2015 4:03 PM
Jul 2015
BurntJelly said:
I kind of liked how this episode was darker... but...

"Move on"... stfu lady, we only found out she died like 2 minutes ago!

Nao was there the whole time? (and invisible to only him) She just let him stab that guy... but no no, drugs are the end of the line. I couldn't help but laugh.

ikr. well I guess in a way nao is pretty fucked up too. maybe at this point she didn't realize how wrong the stabbing was, considering she is known to punch/beat up people all the time (at least at school)

"It Happens."
Aug 23, 2015 12:20 AM

Feb 2014
slovak125 said:
Episode 5: I smell cheap drama incoming, trying to play on audience feels with pointless deaths a.k.a shigatsu style. 1/5

It's not like I predicted it or anything... I even thought it would be his little sister the second she had got ill. But this episode... When it started getting good, Tomori makes him omelet and he is magically reborn and all his sorrow is thrown away... CRAP WRITING, CRAP ANIME

Btw I didn't know that after smoking weed ur no longer human... >.<
slovak125Aug 23, 2015 12:24 AM
Between the adult world and the world of kids,

there, Holyland exists.
Aug 23, 2015 1:55 AM
Nov 2014
Anyone else think Ayumi isnt dead?? There could be possibility of Ayumi getting taken by the scientist somehow. I mean, it may sound absurd with there being a funeral and all but just think what if.
Aug 23, 2015 9:50 AM

Jul 2014
This was good but they fucked up with the pacing. take out one of the earlier episodic episodes and make this stage in yuus life round 2 episodes, and it could have been splendid
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Aug 23, 2015 1:53 PM

Jun 2014
This episode was pretty depressing...I feel really bad for Yuu ;-; and Ayumi...

But am I the only one who thinks that Nao having been with him the whole time makes no sense whatsoever? Why did nobody notice her, she can only be invisible to one person, right? No one else seemed to be able to see her, or asked about her, or anything. And she really didn't make a single sound or mistake that would've made him notice her ONCE? I dunno...I think they should have made it that she found some way to find him or something.

Also, it doesn't make sense that after being like that for weeks, he exchanges a few words with Nao, eats one omelette, and is totally fine...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2015 5:06 PM

Jul 2009
So she really died, sad =/
Yuu was like Lelouch again in his revolted moment.
Nao <3
Aug 23, 2015 5:25 PM
Jul 2018
Just predictable stuff.

2/5
Aug 24, 2015 12:23 AM
Dec 2014
Shokugeki said:
Tevens said:

i gave 45% cause , i don't want to hope or even imagine if scientists take her to experiment her. the flashback from nao's brother was very cruel. can you imagine the scientists experimenting her like when they experimenting nao's brother. i don't even want to imagine it

0% for me, wouldn't they have taken Yuu also like they did with Tomori and her brother?

Yea for me too, and more, that was the first time she used her ability, how would the scientist known that she posses such powers only if they've seen it when she used but there's not enough proof of it, because Yuu used his powers a lot, and his powers are much more useful than her power, so they would've taking him too....
Aug 25, 2015 6:27 PM
Oct 2013
Am I the only one in this thread who is sad that she died? That cuteness died!!! T____T I grew attached to her for the past few episodes T____T

And that psycho girl who attempted to murder her survived!!! T____T

R.I.P. Ayumi
Aug 25, 2015 9:49 PM

Aug 2008
Finally caught up to this series (no, not really; I still have an episode to go).

Damn, what a roller coaster of an episode. I really liked it when MC-kun turned really dark. I like the edgy side of him :)

Only sucky thing about this episode was Nao. MC-kun refused to listen to anyone's logic or support, yet instantly turns around when Nao shows up? Lazy writing for the lose. Also, Nao's a douchebag. She was there the whole time, yet she ALLOWED MC-kun to almost kill a shit load of people. OK....

The last thing I want to say about this is that... I think this is the first anime I've seen (out of the hundreds) where they actually showed drugs :o (or maybe it's not; I just can't think of another anime I've watched that has drugs in it)

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Aug 26, 2015 2:57 AM

May 2014
Oh so that's who Shirayanagi is, she suddenly re-appears after 6 episodes lol. I'd rather have MCxShirayanahi instead of NaoxMC.
Fucking Nao, I was enjoying this episode so freaking much until she just had to appear.
And now he's gonna go with her again? Fuck.
That 18 minute MC from this episode was the best MC ever! I want an anime with a mc like that.

Blankbite said:
Am I the only one in this thread who is sad that she died? That cuteness died!!! T____T I grew attached to her for the past few episodes T____T

And that psycho girl who attempted to murder her survived!!! T____T

R.I.P. Ayumi

Right fuck I forgot. RIP Ayumi, best imouto 💜
KamSungAug 26, 2015 3:02 AM
Aug 27, 2015 8:05 PM

Nov 2010
The grieving part and going bad was displayed excellenty
I was surprised his ex would drop by trying to help
Aug 28, 2015 12:22 PM

Jul 2010
No. Just No.
Nao is angel :3 I ship it.
Aug 28, 2015 1:05 PM

Jan 2011
Felt very forced, so forced it was embarrassing to watch. The pacing, horrible. You just can't pull out something like this at episode 7 without having created a strong emotional bond with the characters. You need more time.
But I somehow liked it. It feels kind of refreshing compared to other anime. It's always nice to have some heavy drama around, even if it's too forced.
The MC is an edgy teen, yeah, but it's nice to have a MC who's not a spineless prick like in most of anime shows.

Mixed feelings with this show. I'll give it a chance.

And Nao is perfect.

PER-FECT.
SilmendilAug 28, 2015 1:13 PM
Aug 28, 2015 2:30 PM

Feb 2014
ridon428 said:
EDIT: Who knows maybe Ayumi will appear on Angel Beats (on possible season 2)

lol how PA Works just had to sneak in Kanade into this ep in the cafe

"For the sake of humankind, I forsake my humanity." - Cherry
Aug 29, 2015 10:24 AM
Aug 2015
I love badass Yuu...
Aug 29, 2015 10:52 AM

Jun 2015
This is not the way to make drama, you cannot kill the cutest character like this, with bye, poom Ayumi´s death, no way!
Aug 30, 2015 12:00 PM

Aug 2013
Finally some real use of the power they got.. badass Yuu is the man.
Yeah shove it in her face.. that lousy ex acting was so fake it wasted a few minutes lol.
Wishing for a cliche resurrection please hahaha.
Aug 30, 2015 12:03 PM

Oct 2009
Too bad I never really cared about the imouto, else it would be pretty depressing.
Aug 30, 2015 5:21 PM

Sep 2013
What's with that woman? And were where his 'friends' when his sister's funeral was going on? Also, did anyone saw that angel beats reference when he was sleeping in the cafe?
Nao waited for him to almost use drugs to stop him, and then act like his savior.

Who was the girl that came in late in episode 6? And what happened to that crazy bitch that pretty much got MC sister killed?
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.
Sep 3, 2015 8:33 PM

Aug 2011
What an intense episode! Tbh I was kinda scared of Yuu even though I knew he was acting out of grief and depression. That scene when he threatened to poke that gang leader's eye out... *shivers* But yeah, I almost didn't believe Ayumi passed away until like a 1/3 into the episode, but it's not that surprising, considering Key, the same people who made Clannad, made this script... On the other hand, it's great how Nao was the one who brought him back from depression! Having secretly followed Yuu all that time, I find it very touching that Nao would still consider him a good friend. It makes you wonder what exactly she's gone through to keep a poker face when confronting Yuu.

Aside from Ayumi's death, this was a great episode! I hope the next one is a nice, healing one ^^
Sep 4, 2015 2:23 AM

Apr 2014
potatohun said:

Omfg, it's LELOUCH!

Lol the resemblance is striking.

I unintentionally found most of this episode hilarious especially towards the end.
Z4KSep 4, 2015 2:28 AM
Sep 6, 2015 11:54 AM

Jul 2014
Vercetty said:
xkinn123 said:
SO, in this episode, we learnt:
1. How to become a NEET
2. How to turned down your ex-girlfriend, pretty hard.
3. How to get away from the apartment owner, waiting for your debt
4. How to find arcade games is so fun
5. How to find eating cup ramen is delicious no matter how many cups you eat
6. How to become a swag
7. How to fight people like a boss
8. How to stalk to the whole new level that even you find it creepy
9. How to become depressed as f**k
10. How to heal MC-kun's kokoro
11. How to become SIMON, after KAMINA's death.

Seriously, this episode is the best! Tell your Ex how it is!

But then WHAT THE FUCK development doing a 180 near the end, I actually wanted to drag this depressing act moar!
Sep 6, 2015 9:28 PM

Feb 2009
Why is this shit so GENERIC ? Please something original now, Key damn! I could've sat through Angel Beats 2 much easier than this.

Sep 9, 2015 12:25 AM

Oct 2013
... 10/10
Not only did this episode break away from the rather cliche first six episodes very fast, but it did so in a completely unorthodox way. This is one of Maeda's few drama scenes that breaks away from his usual melodramatic means of storytelling in favor of something gloomy, down-to-earth, and actually character-focused. Yuu's development was fantastic. The plot progression was fantastic. Absolutely fantastic episode, unique even by Key standards.

And Yuu went full Lelouch this episode.

I just hope it doesn't revert back to its previous nonsense. Don't crash the train when you finally got momentum going, man.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 11, 2015 6:43 AM

Sep 2010
And here I was doubting Maeda's greatness.

I forgotten about this patter. The normal stupid days in Key's works are always present and they are specificity for this single moment.

It feels like the rest of the episodes will focus on the main plot (hopefully, if there is a main plot that is) so I will watch together afterwards.

But this episode was so damn depressing. I am little not sure about the later part while Yuu is fighting against over ten guys all at the same time. I mean as much as mind control is op, Yuu is limited only to a single person and in that time he is completely defenceless. But who cares that was just a random fodder and this really isn't the anime to talk about fighting in the first place.
Sep 12, 2015 9:31 AM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
So, no deus ex machina to make Ayumi live? Nice. I like it. Also that Angel Beats! reference. I liked that episode, but Yuu might have recovered a bit too easily. I mean he was in serious depression and he came back just like that?
Sep 13, 2015 12:43 AM

Jan 2013
I can't believe she died omg,she was so cute.
I couldn't stop crying when he started eating the Omelet that Tomori made for him,so sad watching him eating it and remembering everything that happened and at that moment he realised how much he loved his sister... :(
Tomori saved him,it was so relieved when she appeared in front of him and told him that she was with him all this time wow
Key 10/10 anime xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 16, 2015 1:56 AM

Dec 2012
I really wanted to care, to feel, to cri evritiem. But something about this whole set up just didn't click with me. There were some moments where the drama felt really corny and I was trying to hold back awkward laughter rather than tears. It caught my attention again with the gang fights and Yuu's descent towards rock bottom was overall uncomfortable to watch. It reminded me a bit of the anger and depression I faced as a teenager. The part that got me the most was that Nao was watching over him the entire time.

I was half expecting scientists to finally nab him and show us a torturous episode of him losing his sanity, but I guess that would have turned everyone's feels trip into a tour of the grave.

Edit: Gotta give this episode credit though, it really did stir up some locked up memories and I think it was important to see a character hit rock bottom depravity like this. It made me stop and take another look at myself and I realized that there's something that's been haunting me for years and I need to put an end to it today. Major props to Charlotte if it ends up changing my life in this unexpected turn of events.
ZekkenshinSep 16, 2015 5:20 AM
Sep 19, 2015 7:17 PM
May 2011
During this episode i was like

yay, we get our first episode character back

by the end i'm sad we're probably going back to episode 2+ shitty character who basically just narrates and says obvious things.
Sep 20, 2015 12:25 AM
Feb 2015
Cried.
Pages (18) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

649 by MsBorsh »»
Apr 21, 11:49 AM

» Yuu's Ability

PenguinLam - Apr 18

37 by Yeshaiah2015yesh »»
Apr 21, 8:27 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakaitsu - Jul 4, 2015

652 by MsBorsh »»
Apr 21, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2015

886 by KumaGetsu »»
Apr 18, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2015

459 by Tsunamii_ »»
Apr 6, 4:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.