Forum Settings
Forums

I NEED SOME ADVICE CONCERNING A GIRL I RANDOMLY MET!

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 9, 2009 3:12 PM
Dec 2008
you made a thread on an anime site about this
Dec 9, 2009 3:36 PM

Sep 2009
Prayermad said:

Mmmm. Nice call.
Dec 9, 2009 4:14 PM

Aug 2008
brokenrose said:
Prayermad said:

Mmmm. Nice call.

You silly children. All of us are different people, but we're common in the fact that we like anime. Furthermore, some of us actually DO give suggestions, unlike many of the jackasses around here.
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Dec 9, 2009 5:11 PM

Jul 2008
Wow. Sounds like something out of a manga! Seriously, just roll with it. :D

I am the senpai that notices you.

Dec 9, 2009 10:08 PM
Nov 2009
Aww, how sweet :)

Triseke said:
just relax. thats vital. if your uncomfortable, she'l be uncomfortable. Its best to take a couple a deep breaths.

also, be yourself. if you're not, its a huge turn off for most girls. Dont lie to make yourself sound cooler than you are because she'l suss you out. it sounds like she likes already so you dont need to worry about that.

my fiance and i have COMPLETELY different interests. he likes music and movies and i like reading and anime. so you dont have to have the same interests as someone for it to work.

Best of luck :3
This. Good advice! :)

It sounds like she likes you, so you must be doing great on your own. All i can add is this: don't smother her :) Not saying you should play hard to get or anything, that is dumb. But just don't do the whole "I rang you 17 times and sent you a bunch of E-mails, its been, like, an hour! Why haven't you caled me?!?!" ^_^ Not cool.

Good luck :)
Dec 10, 2009 5:44 PM

Nov 2009
I have a story almost like that. I was waiting at the parking lot at my school and it was raining. I didnt have a umbrella so this random girl came up to me and we talked for a long time. Now we are friends XD
Dec 10, 2009 6:22 PM

Dec 2008
I'm even more depressed. That's all.
Dec 10, 2009 10:52 PM

Oct 2009
Like most people are saying, see where it goes first and just roll with it. Maybe it'll turn into something and maybe it won't. Just don't try too hard.
Dec 11, 2009 1:46 PM

Nov 2009
Ok. As promised, I have an update regarding the girl I randomly met. I might say it was very... *sigh*

Here are the details:

Dec 11, 2009 2:25 PM

May 2008
Even though it didn't go the way you hoped it would you still don't know where you stand, unless you yourself are calling it quits...
If she's getting a divorce and possibly worrying about kids... that's messy. Still, not hopeless. Well, that's life, maybe you two will meet again, maybe not, only time will tell. If you're not getting invested too much, it's all fine.

Dec 11, 2009 3:18 PM

Nov 2009
corbenic said:
Even though it didn't go the way you hoped it would you still don't know where you stand, unless you yourself are calling it quits...
If she's getting a divorce and possibly worrying about kids... that's messy. Still, not hopeless. Well, that's life, maybe you two will meet again, maybe not, only time will tell. If you're not getting invested too much, it's all fine.

Just for once I'd like to meet someone who doesn't have baggage, psychological problems, or a third chin...

But I guess your right... This kind of thing isn't worth tripping about.
Dec 11, 2009 3:25 PM

Sep 2009
I'm sorry. :-/

But there's always hope! You never know what will happen in the future.

Dec 11, 2009 3:26 PM

Dec 2009
I would suggest to remain supportive of her without involving yourself too much in her troubles. Who knows? Maybe when she gets her current mess cleaned up, the idea of a relationship might not seem too off the mark.

That is, unless her already having children is something you wish to stay away from, then I wouldn't blame you. Honestly I wouldn't go for that either, because I know I'm not ready to jump into such a serious responsibility. (I can barely take care of myself!)
There is absolutely no reason why I should accept "turn your brain off" as a valid excuse to defend a poor show.

~

blatant ad: https://myanimelist.net/blog/Crusader_8 I spend the time to write it, so please read it lol
Dec 11, 2009 7:02 PM
Sep 2009
Smachadams said:
Be careful because she might just be looking for some emotional validation or an emotional outlet.

I love quoting myself sometimes :P Turns out it was both...thank God you found out sooner rather than later.. That goes to show you guys..

If it sounds too good to be true.. It is =P

Great things arent easy to get ;)

Btw I would stay away from her...you might get into a mess if you keep in touch with her
Dec 11, 2009 7:28 PM
Aug 2007
wow i never actually taken interest in posting but this thread kinda interests me xD
after reading the second update on information about the girl i feel that she kinda is testing you so like everyone said before you either don't want to jump into a family or you will do.

my advice is self reflection i guess find out what you want it is you who makes the decision in the end, you have to make a decision that you won't regret in the future

~Koji~
Dec 12, 2009 1:17 PM

Nov 2009
If you want you can still hang out with her but dont go too far and try not to get in her mess.
Dec 14, 2009 1:09 AM

Jan 2009
wow your story is like a fantasy a hot girl initiated the conversation to get to know you wow thats rare on where i live
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.