Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 2, 2017 5:02 AM

Dec 2013
Raj is back and is quickly making things more difficult for Zen amd Shirayuki.

Everyone’s reaction to Raj claiming that they’re a couple was funny.
Mar 11, 2018 11:49 PM

Mar 2014
Where does Raj get off thinking that just because Shirayuki might not stay with Zen that she'd come running back to him?
Feb 25, 2019 5:37 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
When I saw Raj I was like, oh no this clown again. But he ended up being a highlight of the episode.

I do want to know what Older Brother Prince's issue is, why he's such a hardass.

Also that fiancee line. Yep that's all.
May 12, 2019 4:56 AM

Jun 2013
Prince Raj is so funny. LMAO. I laugh when he says that Shirayuki is Prince Zen's fiancée. Everyone in the scene is stunned. Raj is still scared of Zen. HAHAHA.

Prince Izana looks like Howl. I cannot bring myself to hate him. :'(

Obi is so cute. I find the scene adorable when Zen takes Obi's hat off.

DesuTronic said:
They keep teasing us with Shirayuki X Zen moments that when it finally happens its going to be glorious.

I squeal during that scene! Shirayuki x Zen ❤️❤️❤️
Sep 9, 2019 11:54 AM

Apr 2017
Unsurprisingly, the first prince is kind of an asshole, and the type who delivers low blows with a grin on his face.

Raj looked like he was about to start running the opposite way from the minute he stepped out of the carriage XD Him turning the tables on Zen in front of Izana was hilarious!
Apr 18, 2020 5:35 AM

Mar 2013
I am starting to love Obi and zen a lot, zen's reaction the the marriage proposal was so funny.

"You think your power has limits, I say it's limitless."

Apr 20, 2020 2:11 AM

Jun 2013
Rewatching this series. Still can't get over how much Prince Izana looks like Howl from Howl's moving castle! He's way more handsome than Zen but of course, Zen is the MC.

LOL at Raj shipping Yuki and Zen together.
臭い-
Dec 24, 2020 12:48 PM

Jul 2017
This episode felt really short, which is both a positive and a negative in this case for this particular showing. The good thing is that the episode felt like a breeze to get through without feeling like it was plodding, but the bad thing is that the content of the episode didn't really gel with me and the episode doesn't really have much stuff worth remembering tbh. Pretty empty showing overall except a few moments which were pretty fun like Raj absolutely bottling it in front of Prince Izana and Zen when he made the claim that Zen and Shirayuki were engaged in public.
Mar 15, 2021 3:56 PM

Nov 2016
This escalated quickly and then a bit more.

Izana made things uncomfortable for sure, but he honestly doesn't seem all that bad or disgusting. Also funny that he invited Raj lol.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 4, 2021 12:37 PM

Jan 2021
So much Shirayuki X Zen moments!! ╥﹏╥
I’m starting to think they are messing and teasing us
Jan 22, 2022 5:28 AM

Dec 2020
IM SOOO NOT A FAN OF THIS KIND OF CHARACTERS .... slick suspicious smirky confident characters that r hot. on top of that they are a relative of the the ml WHICH MEANS! that there's a chance that he'll fall in love with the fl and a will definitely interfere with their love relationship. though also strengthening it in someway too. i am Not ready for this

good to see raj being scared of zen again lmao, icb he still had the balls to say that he'd take back shirayuki aftsr all that💀💀 okay big guy
Jan 5, 2023 4:07 AM

May 2015
I liked more when this anime was chill and wholesome. What it proposes as a serious series is not bad, but pretty more generic.
Mar 21, 2023 12:51 PM

May 2020
Yeah I knew this was coming. Big brother is trying too hard to play the bad guy, like instigating Zen and then throwing a proposal for the clown prince to take Shirayuki back with him. Though talking about clown, Raj isn't really a piece of trash like we thought he was lol, atleast for now.
Oct 24, 2023 1:09 AM

Apr 2017
I'll have to go against the grain here... Again...

It seems as if Obi is the favorite character, but he's actually my least favorite tbh. And I promise that I'm not trying to be a contrarian here. I just genuinely don't like the guy, and I honestly don't understand what y'all see in him. Then again, maybe it's because I dealt with guys like him in real life. Obi is that "where my hug at?" type of dude. I can just sense that energy within him. He's that stalker dude that follows you from class to class, not taking the hint. He's that cashier that flirts with you, when you're just trying to get a smoothie.

Prince Izana could be an interesting character, but it's just that cliche crap again. "I don't like the partner of my family member!" crap. Look... My older brother has a wife that we don't really care for too much, per se. Yet we don't spend time trying to sabotage their relationship. We recognize that it's his choice. He's going to do what he wants to do. When you try to get in a war with your family member's partner, you'll be on the losing end.
Jan 25, 7:42 PM
Oct 2016
i feel about ready to drop this one tbh. i was looking for something more mushy and sappy like Wolf & Spice or Chobits, but the acclaimed romance feels more forced and stilted than anything else. which i may not even complain about if there was at least more of it, but there's not. does this anime eventually revolve more around the intimacy between Shirayuki and Zen?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2015

166 by nyaasar »»
Mar 11, 3:15 PM

» Any anime’s similar to this one?

slutforhange - Aug 21, 2021

13 by Zarutaku »»
Feb 7, 8:58 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2015

209 by XxEMOxKONATAxX »»
Jan 30, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2015

189 by XxEMOxKONATAxX »»
Jan 30, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Aug 24, 2015

127 by XxEMOxKONATAxX »»
Jan 26, 9:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.