Forum Settings
Forums

Guy gets proposed to, rejects offer for wealth and relationship.

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 7, 2015 3:15 PM

May 2014
MechaKiryu said:
NudeBear said:
Don't stick your dick in crazy
I wish you were there to tell my father this...

ಠ_ಠ
Jul 7, 2015 3:16 PM

Aug 2014
ZA_WAYD said:
MechaKiryu said:

ಠ_ಠ
What's that look for?
Jul 7, 2015 3:40 PM

Aug 2009
Well, if he's aiming to be the spokesperson for the 2D revolution in the future, then he made the right choice.

Good for him.
Jul 7, 2015 3:44 PM

Aug 2014
Shiny_Goomy said:
Hikki Neet power!!!! 2D4Lyfe this guy makes me proud
Why do you guys try to make this 3D vs 2D thing relevant for every situation like this? It has nothing to do with what happened.
Jul 7, 2015 3:48 PM

Mar 2014
I don't think we were given all the information, but wouldn't you think it was messed up if it happened to you?

POTATO
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Jul 7, 2015 3:53 PM
Jun 2014
Olveparty said:
Well, if he's aiming to be the spokesperson for the 2D revolution in the future, then he made the right choice.

Good for him.

He's obviously committed to his 2d waifu
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Jul 7, 2015 3:57 PM

Jun 2008
euphoriia said:
Spooks_McBones said:

Yeah good for him, he can remain an over worked under paid guy for the rest of his days been worked by the extremely harsh and often fatal working system over there and he'll die just another nobody office worker because he failed to take a risky chance on a new life. Cause you know...pride and all that.

She might have been nice.

I see you're the type of guy(or girl) that likes to step on others to get ahead in life.

WTF are you talking about? His not stepping on anyone, the chick wants him. If anything he makes her happy by accepting.
Money and a good looking chick. WTF. That is pretty much a gold ticket to life and he threw it in the garbage bin.
Jul 7, 2015 4:02 PM

Oct 2010
If those translations are accurate, he didn't have to be so harsh about it either...

He could have just said something like "I'm sorry, but I don't really know you so I'm afraid that I can't accept. Now if you would excuse me, I have to get back to work."
Jul 7, 2015 4:02 PM

Aug 2014
Monad said:
euphoriia said:

I see you're the type of guy(or girl) that likes to step on others to get ahead in life.

WTF are you talking about? His not stepping on anyone, the chick wants him. If anything he makes her happy by accepting.
Money and a good looking chick. WTF. That is pretty much a gold ticket to life and he threw it in the garbage bin.
You forgot the fact that she's a little bit creepy.
Jul 7, 2015 4:04 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
I'd take that offer. No work, just gaming with a rich, good-looking Asian girl. Dude in the video dropped the best thing that'll probably ever happen to him.
Jul 7, 2015 4:27 PM

Jan 2009
he might regret that lol

but maybe he feels insecure since she is rich and beautiful while he is only a poor dude and easily replaceable
Jul 7, 2015 4:46 PM

Dec 2013
Monad said:
euphoriia said:

He obviously doesn't share the same sentiment that she does, thus, he would be accepting purely for what she has, not what she is.

You even said it yourself, 'a gold ticket to life', that's all you really looked at.
Jul 7, 2015 4:50 PM

Mar 2010
Lol I almost thought this video was legit :L

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 7, 2015 5:10 PM

Jun 2008
euphoriia said:
Monad said:

He obviously doesn't share the same sentiment that she does, thus, he would be accepting purely for what she has, not what she is.

You even said it yourself, 'a gold ticket to life', that's all you really looked at.

Her appearance is part of what she is, and she looks quite fine.
Is not just money. She's also a good looking woman.
If she was some horror looking thing then i could understand rejecting the money to avoid that. Besides for guys beauty usually takes frond seat in comparison to money.
But there is nothing to avoid here.
So what if he ain't madly in-love with her? He should just sit and wait until he feels madly in-love for that one special sweet sleeping beauty? What if he never finds her?
Life ain't a fucking fairy tail but it threw a fairy tail offer and he rejected it.

MechaKiryu said:
Monad said:

Come on it wasn't that creepy. A little strange perhaps but who knows.
Whether she's a person someone can tolerate or not can only be relieved by living with them. Many people marry thinking they found their soulmate and shit and they end up hating each others guts after a year or two.
Who knows. Maybe she would end up being intolerable or very pleasant..
MonadJul 7, 2015 5:16 PM
Jul 7, 2015 5:22 PM

Aug 2013
He made the right decision because it seems kind of fishy to me. Why would some hot, rich asian girl propose to a poor nerdy looking guy she hardly even knows? If it was a nerdy average looking asian girl then it would seem more legit.
Jul 7, 2015 5:52 PM

Aug 2014
Wasn't that creepy?

brb I'm going to apologize to the stranger who knew all of my personal information and the school I went to. I think I was being a little harsh.
Jul 7, 2015 6:54 PM

Jun 2011
_Charl said:
SolBlade said:

But she's wearing high heels.

hes just being a beta
alpha male wouldn't reject chicks easily

Nah man. He's so alpha that even rich hot chicks won't get to him :^)

Jul 8, 2015 1:40 AM

Aug 2013
MechaKiryu said:
Monad said:

If been a little creepy is a deal breaker then Mal's userbase doesn't stand a chance getting married. I mean seriously have we looked around as we judge her too creepy to marry. We have foot fetish 2D obsessed lolicons, creeps and weirdo's everywhere but I doubt any of us would consider ourselves unmarriable. We'd say the same thing, just give us a chance. She deserved the same shot.
Jul 8, 2015 1:46 AM

Jun 2015
It's hard to get the whole picture without knowing the language. :/ It is a bit weird that she proposed like that, probably should've just said she wanted to go on a date or something lol. But wow he handled that in the jerkiest way possible.

Jul 8, 2015 1:48 AM

Mar 2013
He must've watched Takashi Miike's Audition.
Jul 8, 2015 1:58 AM

Aug 2014
Spooks_McBones said:
MechaKiryu said:

If been a little creepy is a deal breaker then Mal's userbase doesn't stand a chance getting married. I mean seriously have we looked around as we judge her too creepy to marry. We have foot fetish 2D obsessed lolicons, creeps and weirdo's everywhere but I doubt any of us would consider ourselves unmarriable. We'd say the same thing, just give us a chance. She deserved the same shot.
I'm pretty sure your typical MAL user wouldn't even go as far as tracking someone down to their workplace. What she did is a whole new level.
Jul 8, 2015 2:47 AM

Mar 2015
I don't care if you're a girl. That's creepy as hell.

If the genders were reversed people wouldn't even be thinking twice about this. Lmao.
Jul 8, 2015 2:53 AM

Mar 2015
Spooks_McBones said:

The problem with that comparison is one is online and one is actual face to face visit. People can keep things at arms length in the online universe. Yeah we all can be creepy and stuff online, but that doesn't have to translate to the actual us in person. We can differentiate the online and the reality. Whereas this girl visits the guy in person, uninvited, to ask a guy, whom she had no contact with before in any fashion other than online, to marry her. I would put that a far many degrees higher than some dudes talking about tentacle loli hentai on an anime forum.
Jul 8, 2015 2:58 AM

Feb 2015
I think this man is an adorable tsundere and he wanted her to chase after him <3

Jul 8, 2015 3:01 AM
May 2009
If it was me, I would take the chance to get to know her, and decline the proposal first, and see if we clicked in real life.
Jul 8, 2015 3:01 AM

Dec 2012
Maybe he's married or is in love with someone else?
Jul 8, 2015 3:04 AM

Mar 2015
Objurgo said:

Does that have to be the reason though? Is he immediately in the wrong because he rejected a rich and pretty girl simply because he felt like it?
Jul 8, 2015 3:07 AM

Dec 2012
Like-A-Dance said:
Objurgo said:

Does that have to be the reason though? Is he immediately in the wrong because he rejected a rich and pretty girl simply because he felt like it?

I feel like you didn't even read what I wrote..
Jul 8, 2015 3:08 AM

Mar 2015
Objurgo said:
Like-A-Dance said:

If he doesn't have a wife, or have another love interest, then what?
Jul 8, 2015 3:11 AM

Jun 2015
Like-A-Dance said:
I don't care if you're a girl. That's creepy as hell.

If the genders were reversed people wouldn't even be thinking twice about this. Lmao.

It was definitely creepy lol. He could have been a little nicer with his rejection, though.

Jul 8, 2015 3:12 AM
Jul 2018
SolBlade said:
_Charl said:

hes just being a beta
alpha male wouldn't reject chicks easily

Nah man. He's so alpha that even rich hot chicks won't get to him :^)

Now that's omega
Jul 8, 2015 3:12 AM

Dec 2012
Like-A-Dance said:
Objurgo said:

Then he simply doesn't love her or is one of the many people that think relationships formed online aren't real at all? There really isn't an issue here. People are filmed being rejected all the time, I'm sure there may be one or two floating around of a rich dude being reject too.
Jul 8, 2015 3:22 AM

Apr 2013
Objurgo said:
Like-A-Dance said:

Then he simply doesn't love her or is one of the many people that think relationships formed online aren't real at all? There really isn't an issue here. People are filmed being rejected all the time, I'm sure there may be one or two floating around of a rich dude being reject too.

Doesn't matter if other people do it too, it's still fucking creepy.
Jul 8, 2015 3:28 AM

Dec 2012
NudeBear said:
Objurgo said:

Doesn't matter if other people do it too, it's still fucking creepy.

Of course it's creepy if she tracked him down without him knowing what so ever :L
Jul 8, 2015 3:34 AM
Jul 2018
If this is real then cool.
Jul 8, 2015 4:26 AM

Jul 2013
Why am I imagining this scene with Kaga Kouko and Kirito as the actors.
sorry, Yana-ssan..
Jul 8, 2015 1:45 PM

May 2012
he would rather want his 2d waifu
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
Jul 8, 2015 2:03 PM
Jul 2018
toumei_ said:
Why am I imagining this scene with Kaga Kouko and Kirito as the actors.
sorry, Yana-ssan..

Who?
Jul 8, 2015 2:17 PM

Oct 2012
The signs in the background are for MonsterVale 2. I haven't played it but I think in China it encouraged matchmaking with location services and in-game weddings, to pull in lonely bachelors. A deal like this is pretty good for a lot of its userbase, mostly male, so it's good publicity maybe even if he feels okay to reject her.

Even so, he could have any number of reasons for doing it, which he's not obliged to tell her in front of the large number of people assembled to watch him.

MechaKiryu said:
NudeBear said:
Don't stick your dick in crazy

lol

~ join the MAL suicide pact! ~ ~ ★☭★ ~ ~ embrace nuclear annihilation! ~
Jul 8, 2015 6:03 PM

Oct 2012
there's probably a cost to it though
RRRRRRRRRR
Jul 8, 2015 6:20 PM

Jun 2012
she doesn't seem bad looking. I'd say yes just for the fuck of it. She can be my sugar momma and spoil me.
DaddyJul 8, 2015 6:25 PM
Jul 8, 2015 6:23 PM

Oct 2013
she has some fine tits
Jul 8, 2015 6:31 PM

Jun 2011
Is it messed up that i want to look up marriage rejections now?
Jul 8, 2015 6:44 PM

Apr 2014
Also, you'd have to raise a brow at the fact that she made this public ordeal out of it. She's obviously not quite right in the head, shoving car keys or whatever on the guy.

I would be more gentle about it though... and then maybe talk to her later in private, and then take advantage of her money.
Jul 9, 2015 12:06 AM
May 2015
Cringeworthy acting.....
Its probably fake guys lol
EL PSY CONGROO
Jul 9, 2015 1:46 AM

Apr 2013
I know a lot of you virgins would jump at this sight, but if he doesn't like her like that, then that's the end of the story. Nothing else to get hyped about.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Jul 9, 2015 1:50 AM

Jan 2014
You guys ever heard about a thing called, what was it? Love or something like that.
The writer who penned Clashing Feelings. You can buy the light novel on Amazon.
Jul 9, 2015 1:52 AM

Apr 2013
Shiratori-san said:
You guys ever heard about a thing called, what was it? Love or something like that.

Yes, but this is MAL we're talking about.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Jul 9, 2015 1:57 AM

Nov 2013
Well if I was in his situation, I would marry her and start a business on the side while quitting my current job. Of course since I married her I would intend to keep the relationship. It would be an opportunity to make something of myself but I would have loyalty and not abandon her.
SCARY MONSTER
Jul 9, 2015 2:14 AM
Jun 2014
GuusWayne said:
Well if I was in his situation, I would marry her

Marry a person who you barely know? She could turn out to have a horrible personality. I would reject her but I would still keep her on the side
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - Today

17 by Noboru »»
14 minutes ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

17 by Noboru »»
25 minutes ago

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

44 by Rhaelynne »»
27 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

681 by blankflag »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

68 by -Jahra »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.