Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2015 4:12 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that escalated....

A climatic showdown with Shadow Joker teaming up with Joker for once for the sake of Rose. Glad to see she is safe as well. Silver was so awesome in the end though for this series, even in this finale.
Jun 29, 2015 11:33 AM
Jul 2018
That was the end of Professor Clover.

Joker and the others are able to save Rose.
Jun 29, 2015 12:49 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Pretty absurd how the fall of the sulfuric acid was delayed just so it'd conveniently fall on Clover without touching Rose. But that's to be expected from the miracle makers. If they couldn't even pull that off, they wouldn't have lived up to their titles.

Terrible finale, and the same goes for the show as a whole. Except for episode 5 & 10, the rest were just plain ridiculous.

Jun 29, 2015 1:55 PM

Jan 2014
Vindstot said:
Pretty absurd how the fall of the sulfuric acid was delayed just so it'd conveniently fall on Clover without touching Rose. But that's to be expected from the miracle makers. If they couldn't even pull that off, they wouldn't have lived up to their titles.

Terrible finale, and the same goes for the show as a whole. Except for episode 5 & 10, the rest were just plain ridiculous.
Supposdelly those things are happening at the same time but they cannot be but shown at the same time. Also think it like this, while the Acid is falling, the surface in which it is falling moves and so the would be target changes. Perhaps it was not as gorgeously animated, but the point stands.

Gotta agree that this escalated fairly quickly, unleashing a lot of dark secrets (obvious for us) but that made the mood a lot more sinister, and with Clover unleashing every ounce of his evil, it really made a contrast with the standart, even if we knew that he was always scum.

As horrible as he is, I gotta say that it hurt me seeing him leave like that. Death by acid must be one of the most excruciantingly painful, not to mention horrible ways of dying ever. It was saddening to see Doubt howl alone.

It was a satisfying series nonetheless. Entertaining with very interesting characters and stunts and tricks. I loved it and will miss it.
Jun 29, 2015 11:20 PM

Dec 2013
So the manga is continuing in Japan in Coro Coro Comic.
Does anyone know up to what chapter the anime covers?
Also does anyone know what happens in the manga after what the anime has covered?

either way this finale was pretty interesting with the sulfuric acid melting someone..(holy crap)

solid 8 from me. enjoyed it a lot tbh.

But honestly if anyone know what happens after professor clover dies in the manga please message me or reply here since I'm genuinely curious.

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou
Jun 30, 2015 1:00 AM
Sep 2014
I wasn't able to find any info about the manga aside from the fact that it's still ongoing, but I found another interesting thing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAqubcsyF6A
I'd actually want to see at least those cutscenes subbed.
Jun 30, 2015 8:35 AM

Jan 2014
MayakashiShinn said:
So the manga is continuing in Japan in Coro Coro Comic.
Does anyone know up to what chapter the anime covers?
Also does anyone know what happens in the manga after what the anime has covered?

either way this finale was pretty interesting with the sulfuric acid melting someone..(holy crap)

solid 8 from me. enjoyed it a lot tbh.

But honestly if anyone know what happens after professor clover dies in the manga please message me or reply here since I'm genuinely curious.
Cannot say I'm just as curious and from what I've been looking around the manga isn't getting translated that much in the usual mangahosting sites. So it may take a while before we see any continuation '-'
Jun 30, 2015 8:40 AM

Sep 2012
10/10 really enjoyed this
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
Jun 30, 2015 4:28 PM

Jan 2014
Prof.Clover died and Rose saved an expected end. This anime is average for me I gave it a nice 6/10.
Dec 31, 2016 6:28 AM
Mar 2016
It's to be expected that Professor Clover did it out of hatred. But it didn't show exactly that he killed Jack's parents. It was pretty obvious in the last episode that he send those men to the village. But who was that guy that grabbed a hold of Rose? He's still there at Cyan's flashback of how he met Professor Clover.
Rose is kind of like Snow White. In a similar way.
Jan 6, 2017 3:51 AM

Jun 2016
EnilaKim said:
It's to be expected that Professor Clover did it out of hatred. But it didn't show exactly that he killed Jack's parents. It was pretty obvious in the last episode that he send those men to the village. But who was that guy that grabbed a hold of Rose? He's still there at Cyan's flashback of how he met Professor Clover.
Rose is kind of like Snow White. In a similar way.
Bald guy who kidnapped Rose is Abdulah. His own chapter still not adapted yet that's why he and Mambo shogun not appeared in this episode
May 16, 2017 10:05 PM

Jun 2014
This was definitely the most intense episode yet!

Good to see that it ended well, and Silver Heart is alive too! I can't wait to watch season 3!

Dec 28, 2018 9:40 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
THIS SEASON WAS A KICKASS RIDE :D PROFESSOR CLOVER WAS A MONSTER XD
張大です for 張大勇督察

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaitou Joker 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2015

8 by iamKetranLang »»
Dec 28, 2018 9:04 PM

Poll: » Kaitou Joker 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2015

8 by iamKetranLang »»
Dec 28, 2018 8:22 PM

Poll: » Kaitou Joker 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2015

5 by iamKetranLang »»
Dec 28, 2018 6:57 PM

Poll: » Kaitou Joker 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2015

6 by iamKetranLang »»
Dec 28, 2018 6:20 PM

Poll: » Kaitou Joker 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 18, 2015

7 by iamKetranLang »»
Dec 28, 2018 5:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.