Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 30, 2015 1:44 PM

Jul 2012
DO YOU THINK YOUR WU TANG SWORD CAN DEFEAT ME?
Jun 30, 2015 1:55 PM

Mar 2014
tie them down and have bamboo grow through the body over the course of a few days
Redheadphones said:
The 'Children' continue to flock around me. They see me as a guide on their path to salvation. They wish to transcend their powerless existences, to grow from mere boys and girls into men and women of worth and value.

Pick a number between 1-4 and hope to get lucky.
1 2 3 4
Jun 30, 2015 2:26 PM
Apr 2014
AzureDaora said:
Want every type of damage?

Make their loved ones betray them, and have them do the torturing. Do whatever is necessary.
if the guy's/gal's loved ones don't do it, slowly kill them, , murder them in front of his eyes. Feed their flesh to the dogs. Spit on their bodies. Burn it in front of him.
Force him to eat their body parts.
Add salt to the injury.
Burn all his possessions, rape his/her gf/bf and then slaughter them. Kill his dog/cat/whatever.
Then, as they cry in psychological pain, pour acid in his eyes and rip one out. If you haven't yet killed his dog/cat/whatever, make them eat it. If it's a boy, pull out his penis then smash the handle of a screwdriver inside his penis. Repeatedly.
Shave his/her nipples.
Do EVERYTHING
then kill
I am very graphic person.
O.o
You sound like you've done this sort of thing before.
Jun 30, 2015 2:49 PM

Nov 2014
Gholy said:
AzureDaora said:
Want every type of damage?

Make their loved ones betray them, and have them do the torturing. Do whatever is necessary.
if the guy's/gal's loved ones don't do it, slowly kill them, , murder them in front of his eyes. Feed their flesh to the dogs. Spit on their bodies. Burn it in front of him.
Force him to eat their body parts.
Add salt to the injury.
Burn all his possessions, rape his/her gf/bf and then slaughter them. Kill his dog/cat/whatever.
Then, as they cry in psychological pain, pour acid in his eyes and rip one out. If you haven't yet killed his dog/cat/whatever, make them eat it. If it's a boy, pull out his penis then smash the handle of a screwdriver inside his penis. Repeatedly.
Shave his/her nipples.
Do EVERYTHING
then kill
I am very graphic person.
O.o
You sound like you've done this sort of thing before.
Who knows? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jun 30, 2015 2:52 PM
Apr 2014
AzureDaora said:
Who knows? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Damn.
You gonna grow up to be a serial killer or sumshit
Jun 30, 2015 2:55 PM

Mar 2012
Jun 30, 2015 2:58 PM
Jul 2018
Jun 30, 2015 5:28 PM

Jan 2015
Interesting question. Well, I don't know anything about physical torture, but from personal experience, psychological torture is awful.

Well not exactly an intentional, tie-me-up-and -force-me type torture, but it sort of happened to me.

I applied for a job at a government agency last year (can't say specifically what agency due to restrictions and all that), and went through all the motions of the hiring process including paperwork and all that. Well, one of the last steps is a polygraph.

Now, the real point behind the polygraph is sort of like hypnotism. It suggests you to give out information you wouldn't normally give (won't go into the details, you can google it if you are interested).

So to make a long story short, I was almost forced to spill my guts. Every single, nit-picked,
embarrassing thing i've ever done in my life I ended up telling this person, even things I had already settled in my mind, even things I thought i was going to take to the grave with me.I felt like throwing up and crying all at the same time (now, i'm 6 foot 1 and 265 lbs who lifts weights regularly, so imagine someone like that who is 17 in this state) It made me feel worthless...utterly worthless. I felt like I couldn't breathe and all I wanted to do was to get out of there. For a single second, I actually thought, half-seriously that I was going to have to literally kill this person because they knew all this about me. I don't ever want to feel that way again.

A long 3 hours of awful confessing, I left. I didn't think anyone could get into your mind like that. I was mentally broken.

I've never once in my life thought about committing suicide. However, that day, I'd say that while waiting for the bus to take me off the compound, if I had tripped and fell into the road and gotten ran over, I honestly don't think I would've cared.

To this day, I haven't healed completely from it. Whenever I think of the examiner's face, I get this awful deep feeling inside me. I'll remember that for the rest of my life. I've however decided i'll live for the things that make me happy in this world, like anime.

If psychological torture is anything like that which iv'e experienced, then i'd have to say that is far, far worse then any physical pain.

If you read this, then I'm sorry to have made your day depressing.Go watch your favorite anime to make you feel better :)
UAC_DeltaCompanyJun 30, 2015 5:39 PM
the40ftbadger said:
i have palpable amounts of salt for FO4.
It's like a clown put on my dead dad's clothes and is running around my house going "LOOK I'M YOUR DAD, ISN'T THIS FUN?!?!"

Jun 30, 2015 5:45 PM

Jun 2014
Slowly roasting someone alive in a bronze bull is a pretty good one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazen_bull
Jun 30, 2015 5:49 PM

Jun 2014
shintai88 said:
Torturing their loved ones.
Personally nothing hurts more than seeing your own loved ones suffering because of you.

Except stubbing your toe.
Jun 30, 2015 5:52 PM

Jun 2014
Pauper said:

Pauper god damn it. Why do you always steal my stuff? =_=
Jun 30, 2015 5:53 PM

Mar 2014
Forbidding the mods the ability to lock threads
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Jun 30, 2015 6:30 PM

Apr 2014

Just looks at this motherfuckishiness.

Though in almost any slow torture method you could just cut your tongue with your teeth ...
Jun 30, 2015 6:48 PM
Jul 2018
Rumanshi-xanic said:
Forbidding the mods the ability to lock threads

Well said.
Jun 30, 2015 7:19 PM

Aug 2013
somethingweird said:
physical torture -removing nails and teeth

*cringes*

I hate these torturing methods in anime/movies ><
Jun 30, 2015 7:49 PM

Sep 2010
I agree with you that psychological torture is the worst method. Back when Nazi Germany was a thing, mobile killing squads called the Einsatzgruppen were sent out to mass-murder those deigned not fit for Hitler's grand plan. However, this method of killing was very personal since the soldiers fired at point-blank range. Consequently, it was very emotionally taxing and psychologically damaging for them. Heinrich Himmler was eventually forced to disband the whole idea because of the complaints.

Who knew Nazis had hearts, right? Of course, the Holocaust was committed by ordinary people, once you think about it.

Manga List Anime List
lighght
Jul 1, 2015 1:42 AM

Jun 2014
somethingweird said:
physical torture -removing nails and teeth
All credit goes to Sacred.
Jul 1, 2015 3:33 AM
Jun 2015
constant unending pain, with the occasional brief reprieve just to remind you what its like to be human.
Jul 1, 2015 12:14 PM

Apr 2014
Quality thread, reading through this is torture.

Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
Jul 1, 2015 11:29 PM

Dec 2014
I guess Lingchi which is when you cut of portions of their body until they die but you could just cut off smaller bits so they won't die
Jul 1, 2015 11:47 PM
May 2015
Several decades ago, here in the country I live in, it was one of the most frequently used ways to inflict electrical torture on one's penis. Although it's not implemented any more, the very imagination of me undergoing it makes me fucking scared.
Jul 1, 2015 11:52 PM

May 2014
Sticking 7 ft sharpened wooden spears into victims' anus and then sticking them in the ground, allowing the spear to slowly split the body in half over several painful days.

#vladtheimpaler
Jul 2, 2015 12:21 AM

Jan 2014
Flu shots make me cry q-q

And I've heard that League can be torture
Jul 2, 2015 1:27 AM

Jun 2015
Pauper said:

um...wtf is that?
-_-
Jul 2, 2015 3:25 AM

Feb 2015
DramaticBucket said:
Pauper said:

um...wtf is that?

Syndiciate said:
Slowly roasting someone alive in a bronze bull is a pretty good one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazen_bull

A method of execution used in ancient times.

The person that made it was the first to die in it too. Certainly not an effective method of torture as you'd have no way of knowing when to stop. iirc it's designed in such a way that the victim's screams are distorted into a bull's cries. That would be an interesting project from an acoustic standpoint.
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
Jul 2, 2015 4:34 AM

Feb 2015
Maybe try some Saw Torture.

The victim has more blood flow through his head so he does not go unconscious throughout the whole torture until they cut off the abdomen.
Jul 2, 2015 4:38 AM

Nov 2014
Gholy said:
AzureDaora said:
Who knows? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Damn.
Who can say I'm not already one? /人 ‿‿ 人\

Jul 2, 2015 4:41 AM

Oct 2011
This isn't a troll, but: anal rape for a guy. It's psychological and physical torture at the same time.
Jul 2, 2015 6:56 AM

Aug 2014
Olwen said:
This isn't a troll, but: anal rape for a guy. It's psychological and physical torture at the same time.

Do you speak from experience? Like, I'm just fucking curious.
Jul 2, 2015 6:59 AM
Jul 2018
Olwen said:

nice blog
Jul 2, 2015 7:01 AM

Oct 2011
v8 said:
Olwen said:

Do you speak from experience? Like, I'm just fucking curious.

Lol no.
Jul 2, 2015 8:07 PM

Jun 2014
Why remove fingernails when you can remove fingers.
Jul 2, 2015 8:13 PM

Apr 2011
JamisHayha13 said:
Why remove fingernails when you can remove fingers.

Just be glad you know less about torture than these other torture experts.
Jul 2, 2015 8:14 PM
Apr 2014
AzureDaora said:
Gholy said:
Damn.
Who can say I'm not already one? /人 ‿‿ 人\
Why am I not surprised?
While you're at it, please take care of MechaKiryu. He's been getting on my nerves lately.
Jul 3, 2015 1:58 PM

Jun 2015
I could go with the blow torch method
But that's to easy
Okay follow these steps
1. Get a metal bucket
2. Buy some rats from petco
3.get duct tape and a blow torch Lolz + ropes & steel chair
4. Abduct someone
5. Find a descret location and bring all you supplies + captive
6. Bondage them to a chair with rope
7. Put rats in bucket and duct tape it to stomach of victim
8. Heat up the bucket with torch
9. Watch the rats rip through the guys stomach
10. Say thank you to Asia for developing this technique
Jul 3, 2015 2:01 PM
Jul 2018
Blood eagle
Jul 3, 2015 2:02 PM

Jun 2015
Okay round 2
1. Capture someone
2. Get bamboo
3. Get captive tied down in place
4. Plant bamboo under him
5. Grab a beer
6. Watch as the bamboo slowly grows through them Lolz
7. Say thank you to Asia again
Jul 3, 2015 2:06 PM

Dec 2014
BinarySquirrel said:
Maybe try some Saw Torture.

The victim has more blood flow through his head so he does not go unconscious throughout the whole torture until they cut off the abdomen.

Damn.

What about this?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

20 by deg »»
37 minutes ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - 11 hours ago

9 by tsukareru »»
37 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 5 hours ago

9 by Otakupervert890 »»
55 minutes ago

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

39 by ProGoddess »»
2 hours ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

25 by KitsuFrost »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.