Forum Settings
Forums
Real Account
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2015 9:40 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
> Deletes sticker

That reaction was worth seeing. And now it looks like they got to do it more to clear this game.
Jun 25, 2015 12:32 AM

Oct 2011
The author is trying to make us think that the will decide to reduce the number of players with the stickers but the main character is good-natured so I'm sure he has in mind an alternative which noone had thought of

Jun 25, 2015 6:18 AM

Nov 2011
he's gonna use all those other stickers to name each other and such and with that reaching the time limit
Jun 25, 2015 11:51 AM

Nov 2014
After reading chapter 29 I'm just looking forward to the end of this Arc, and probably both protagonists meeting. I'm not sure why, but I have a feeling the sticker "It's all over" kills all the 9,999 players except for the one that uses it. I mean, I don't think it was just ending the game of the messages (Judging by the name of the sticker) but at the same time… Marbel doesn't seem like a good guy that would be loyal to his words.
Jun 25, 2015 1:01 PM

Nov 2014
Megmurdel said:
he's gonna use all those other stickers to name each other and such and with that reaching the time limit

But what effect would that have? I mean, if I remember the rules correctly there wasn't a time limit, the limit was players themselves… they needed the number reduced to a half. When that happens they go to the next game… Naming each other with the stickers would lead to one of them dying if not answering correctly or would end just wasting their stickers. At least if I remember correctly.
Jun 25, 2015 2:47 PM

Nov 2011
that's true .. i totally forgot about that

but still it bothers me what's he gonna do with them

edit:
maybe he's gonna "steal" Ayame-chan's sticker(s) to get the last one again
MegmurdelJun 25, 2015 3:22 PM
Jul 2, 2015 3:00 PM

Nov 2014
Megmurdel said:

edit:

I'm still thinking that isn't the case, he said "We can still end this game by using *ALL* these stickers" if I remember correctly. And also, I think that for her to use it (or get it) she needed to have all the others, since he can only steal them right before they are used, it means is impossible to steal it from her since she can't use it even if she has it.
Sep 2, 2015 4:57 AM
Sep 2015
yAleksandr17 said:
Megmurdel said:

edit:

I'm still thinking that isn't the case, he said "We can still end this game by using *ALL* these stickers" if I remember correctly. And also, I think that for her to use it (or get it) she needed to have all the others, since he can only steal them right before they are used, it means is impossible to steal it from her since she can't use it even if she has it.

I wonder if I missed out anything cause I didn't see the part which says that "he can only steal them right before they are used"
There's only not to click for sticker number 45, and it wasn't necessary for ayame to click it in order for yuuma to steal it.
Apr 8, 2016 3:41 PM
Nov 2015
Lmao
Children's book with mature content
But I like the concept a blank page
Jul 28, 2016 12:15 PM

Mar 2015
And so a triangle is formed

Also damn that creepy evil guy does fits well with that creepy shota guy.

Aug 11, 2023 10:38 PM

Jul 2016
I'm surprised that nobody else in that crowd ganged up on Mizuki after he deleted it (and to his credit the reactions to that were gold)

Is Yuma about to pull off some kind of insane stamp combo?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 30 Discussion

Guilliano - Jul 6, 2015

14 by PatrickJaneFan »»
Feb 6, 8:56 AM

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 75 Discussion

waalex11 - Feb 9, 2017

1 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 55 Discussion

allenallenallen - Dec 27, 2015

7 by FarCritical »»
Aug 14, 2023 8:27 AM

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 54 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2016

4 by FarCritical »»
Aug 14, 2023 8:16 AM

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 53 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2016

4 by FarCritical »»
Aug 14, 2023 8:05 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.