Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (28) « First ... « 26 27 [28]
Aug 11, 2019 12:01 AM

Oct 2014
lanadelslay said:
I thoroughly enjoyed UBW, substantially more than I did the 2006 anime. The only thing I'm not too sure on is whether Rin and Shirou are actually together or just friends at the end. I would hope that they are because I was shipping them from the first moment I saw them in FSN.

they're supposed to be lovers now, but the anime fails to make that clear
Aug 11, 2019 4:44 AM

Apr 2019
Shayon said:
lanadelslay said:
I thoroughly enjoyed UBW, substantially more than I did the 2006 anime. The only thing I'm not too sure on is whether Rin and Shirou are actually together or just friends at the end. I would hope that they are because I was shipping them from the first moment I saw them in FSN.

they're supposed to be lovers now, but the anime fails to make that clear

That's great. Don't know how I would have felt if that wasn't the case.
Aug 19, 2019 2:19 AM

Mar 2018
lanadelslay said:

I wrote a whole rant about exactly that just five posts above yours...
Sep 18, 2019 10:34 PM

Dec 2010
Sorry I did not enjoy this at all it was not bad per say but that main mc whats his Shirou name was a little annoying he is so selfish and stubborn just not enjoyable to watch thank god ufotable moved on to adapting other shows like Kimetsu no Yaiba.
Sep 29, 2019 7:13 AM

Dec 2014
So it ended...but left me with wanting more of a feeling
Dec 4, 2019 7:12 AM

Aug 2017
is there any animal abuse or horrible animal deaths of helpless animals in this anime (in this season or in season 1)
Dec 6, 2019 9:02 AM

Mar 2018
aybEkay said:
is there any animal abuse or horrible animal deaths of helpless animals in this anime (in this season or in season 1)

No, I don't think so. There are barely any animals in it.
Dec 6, 2019 6:12 PM

Aug 2017
SpectrumDT said:
aybEkay said:

No, I don't think so. There are barely any animals in it.

thanks for the reply :]
Dec 22, 2019 8:59 PM

Jun 2013
Man, UBW along with Zero made up an epic saga that I'm glad I had the privilege to view! I do wish Shirou had some more to his character, though I hear he does in the VN so I may have to give it a read someday. Other than that, the animation, music, fights, and story were all so good! 10 out of 10, I highly recommend!
"The will to live is stronger than anything else"
Feb 11, 2020 4:33 PM
Sep 2019
Not sure what to think about the epilogue. While it was nice seeing the MCs grown up and in London (was the match scene really necessary though?), it still looks a bit pointless to me, other than showing "where they are now".
Well it was great to see Waver as well! Even if his role was so anonymous that I recognized him only because I saw him in the list of characters here on MAL...
Great London locations, and Glastonbury - I was there recently, on the very grave of our King of Knights - was a great touch too.
Post credit scene: is Emiya free now? And Shirou walking in the desert, that's the beginning for him?
Feb 15, 2020 8:43 PM

Apr 2009
I enjoyed the 2006 version more.
Am I the only one?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2020 12:19 PM

Sep 2019
So what I understand from this route (UBW) That shirou now knows and understand his weaknesses and accepted it and he also have Rin on his side who will support him her lifetime so he doesn't have to be a future like Archer (he would get his own ending).

Rin also said she will go with him on his journeys so there is no chance of him being the same future as Archer (it just took me so long to understand ahh). There are so many points hidden in the anime and most of all he has Rin, she promised to be with him she knows his weaknesses and will support him.

This could be the best route ever :)
Rin X Shirou Loved but I would've more happy if there was a kissing scene rather than a hand shake. But it also shows that Rin is same as shirou in terms (they'll both support each other). 8/10 (the whole FSN UBW)
Feb 24, 2020 12:25 PM

Sep 2019
Ilasma said:
Not sure what to think about the epilogue. While it was nice seeing the MCs grown up and in London (was the match scene really necessary though?), it still looks a bit pointless to me, other than showing "where they are now".
Well it was great to see Waver as well! Even if his role was so anonymous that I recognized him only because I saw him in the list of characters here on MAL...
Great London locations, and Glastonbury - I was there recently, on the very grave of our King of Knights - was a great touch too.
Post credit scene: is Emiya free now? And Shirou walking in the desert, that's the beginning for him?
yeah you can say that. Shirou said he's doing what Archer had said will happened But thn Rin said he can make his own path. it doesn't mean that if he goes the same direction he will get the same destination as Archer. And Rin said she'll also go with him so won't get the same Fate as Archer.
Feb 28, 2020 9:23 AM
Sep 2019
Avichii said:
Ilasma said:
yeah you can say that. Shirou said he's doing what Archer had said will happened But thn Rin said he can make his own path. it doesn't mean that if he goes the same direction he will get the same destination as Archer. And Rin said she'll also go with him so won't get the same Fate as Archer.

Thanks for the clarification! I guess I should rewatch the series to get all the points I am sure I have missed... Ah, the time travelling paradoxes!
May 30, 2020 11:49 PM
Nov 2018
Archer/Emiya's fake ideals give him the fake world. But these unlimited blades, bladeworks are his endurances. And even Gilgamesh going all out with all his Noble Phantasms can't compete them.
Now I see how really great this is. The true noble Noble Phantsam there.

"Self respect is the greatest gift we can give to our self"

Jun 20, 2020 4:35 PM

Apr 2018
ezaya said:
I enjoyed the 2006 version more.
Am I the only one?

I do like F/SN '06 despite the hate it gets. And although i enjoyed UBW more simply in virtue of its superior production values, i will agree with you that Fate '06 has certain elements that i feel were done better:

- '06's soundtrack was definitely much better. UBW's, while not bad per se, was not nearly as memorable in comparison.

- In this anime, for some reason, Archer never says the full English UBW chant despite it being the namesake of this route (dunno if it's the same in the VN). Meanwhile in '06, he does the full chant and it's one of the best parts of the whole anime.

- Oddly enough, i feel that Shirou and Rin had better chemistry in '06, despite her not being his romantic interest in that route. However, she's supposed to be the main girl here, and yet i felt that their romance kinda fell flat. I mean, Shirou even kissed Saber in '06, so why didn't we get any lip action with Rin in this one?

- I feel that Rin's tsundere-ness also got turned up to 11 in UBW. In '06, she seemed a lot more cool-headed, which i preferred.

- Shinji dies early on in '06, which is a huge plus. Unfortunately, not only does his ugly mug stick around for much longer in UBW, he actually (and inexplicably) survives getting his body Tetsuo'ed by Illya's heart and is totally fine by the end. I'm just legitimately upset that this route denied me the pleasure of having him die horribly after that scene (yes, i'm aware that this is just a story route difference and it's not Ufotable's fault, but still).
Stygian_PrisonerJun 20, 2020 4:39 PM
Dec 7, 2020 7:22 AM
Jul 2020
Waver's little cameo made me so happy. As soon as they showed the clock tower, I was hoping a little scene with him and they did! I'm very glad to see him all grown up.
Dec 19, 2020 9:25 PM

Apr 2018
UBW was a wild run and I cant wait to watch the HF movies, Since its the next part the this story. 9.5/10
Mar 5, 2021 6:00 PM
Jul 2018
So I'm frustrated.
I was recommended to watch ubw before zero so I did, but why would this be first? This feels like an ending to the whole franchise, it takes place after zero, and it literally spoils zero. I feel like I missed out on so much enjoyment by watching this first. To anyone reading this that for some reason hasn't started fate, if you ever do please start with zero.
Mar 11, 2021 1:14 PM

Aug 2020
Just wana say i just really enjoy the show for its idealism,origanilty(UBW),characters etc. I dont understand the hate nor saying how mediocre it was, i guess my monkey brain likes to analyze

S1:9/10
S2:8/10
Least Scores:8/10

i really enjoyed and it deserves its hype that's all i had to say, i really enjoy anime and more anime need to be more like this
FateMadManMar 30, 2021 1:33 PM
Mar 18, 2021 6:55 AM
Apr 2020
Wow.. That conclusion was really satisfying. I would've never ask for more.

10/10 for this. What a spectacular series indeed. Fate is really suitable for ufotable only. I can feel the freakin tense and enjoyment in every angle, especially in the fight scenes.

Now time to proceed to the Fate/zero to finally know if I'm watching this in a RIGHT order, cause I'm told that Fate UBW (ufotable ver.) was set to happen 10 years before Fate zero.. Really hoping I'm in a right track.
Apr 5, 2021 5:54 PM

Aug 2020
This route was surprising. Lots of twists and unexpected things happening. The animation production is superb as always, and the soundtrack is good as the other ones, very immersing. However, I still miss songs like Oath Sign here, with that same feeling. But no problem. The plot is very good, with deep characters and motivations. Making the battles more intense than they would be with little background.

Shirou is a nice character, and his journey was outstanding. I just think he swapped from two sides of the coin very fast, but I still like it. Rin is cute and powerful, just like Saber, who did sacrificed herself in a memorable way. Rin's revelation about her father is shocking to the ones who didn't watch Zero, but it's still well done even knowing it. Gilgamesh's final battle had that Ex Machina regarding Archer, however it kept being outstanding and impactful. Overally, UBW was great, and I don't regret watching it.

Jun 21, 2021 3:35 AM
Mar 2018
pretty good. the action and animation was solid but demon slayer animation was slightly better. overall, some parts were kinda cheesy and cringe, and the characters were kinda bland and boring in terms of their movation and goals. but stille enjoyable. story in zero was bit stronger since kiritsugu entire motivation and goal was kinda carry. 8/10 for both seasons. also dude, glad i watched zero first. or else i would not have understood a lot of shit. now on to the hf trilogy
Jun 21, 2021 5:05 AM

Feb 2020
This show was full of good ideas, but it felt very forced, unexplored, almost fake... It's weird. I didn't feel the epicness, I didn't care about what would happen to the charactes despite liking them, most of the supposed "deep" messages felt way too forced for me to care, the character development was very poor, I ended up being bored during the last episodes despite the fact that it was supposed to be epic.
As I said, this show was full of good ideas, and it actually wasn't that bad. But the writing could've been so much better. Maybe I'll watch the VN on youtube, I don't know. At least I know I'm gonna watch Heaven's Feels, from what I've heard it seems to be quite interesting. And of course, then I'll watch Fate/Zero. I'm actually pretty hyped for this one, mostly due to Saber's popularity since she seems to be a very interesting character whose potential has been completely wasted in UBW.

@Alexioos95 Oh, I read everywhere that Saber is particularly great in Zero and that her character has been butchered in UBW... Well, either way I was planning to check the VN so I'll see for myself

@KamisamaArigatou Thanks for the help ! But just to be sure, does this mean I'm supposed to watch Heaven's Feel after everything else ?

@KamisamaArigatou Okay, thanks !
FafetteJun 21, 2021 12:58 PM
Jun 21, 2021 9:58 AM

Jan 2017
Fafette said:
I'm actually pretty hyped for this one, mostly due to Saber's popularity since she seems to be a very interesting character whose potential has been completely wasted in UBW.

Just to precise , Saber is incredibily popular because of her own route (Fate Route , 2006 Anime) , not because of her role in Zero. (Especially since she's... off-character (?) in the interpretation of Gen)

Since you are supposed to watch/read the Fate Route (where everything is said about her) before going into UBW , it would be incredibly stupid (and a waste of time) to repeat these exact same things again.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jun 21, 2021 11:47 AM

Jun 2015
Fafette said:
This show was full of good ideas, but it felt very forced, unexplored, almost fake... It's weird. I didn't feel the epicness, I didn't care about what would happen to the charactes despite liking them, most of the supposed "deep" messages felt way too forced for me to care, the character development was very poor, I ended up being bored during the last episodes despite the fact that it was supposed to be epic.
As I said, this show was full of good ideas, and it actually wasn't that bad. But the writing could've been so much better. Maybe I'll watch the VN on youtube, I don't know. At least I know I'm gonna watch Heaven's Feels, from what I've heard it seems to be quite interesting. And of course, then I'll watch Fate/Zero. I'm actually pretty hyped for this one, mostly due to Saber's popularity since she seems to be a very interesting character whose potential has been completely wasted in UBW.

@Alexioos95 Oh, I read everywhere that Saber is particularly great in Zero and that her character has been butchered in UBW... Well, either way I was planning to check the VN so I'll see for myself

Saber’s popular because of the Fate route, not really Zero. People love Zero because of Kirei, Gilgamesh, and Rider I’d say. In the vn, Saber is the heroine of the first route (Fate), so she gets a lot of time to shine there. In the second route (Unlimited Blade Works, this one that was adapted), Rin is the heroine (although it’s honestly mostly Archer who’s the secondary protagonist, this is like Shirou and Archer’s primary route). Heaven’s Feel is the third and final route, and it’s the one where everything that wasn’t explained in previous routes (Fate, UBW) falls together and forms the conclusion to the main series, which in total all three of these routes are Fate/stay night.

All three routes go through a what-if scenario based on Shirou’s mentality and ideals, each exploring the theme of what would happen if he changed/warped those ideals in accordance with the plot.

Hope this helps, if you want or need any more information just @ or pm me k.

_________

@Fafette

In my opinion, if you’re starting with the anime, it doesn’t matter where you start since there isn’t really a Fate route adaptation (except the butchered 2006 one, I don’t recommend it though, it’s just not a fun or good watch in general), which is where one should usually start anyway but it doesn’t matter if you’ve already completed this UBW adaptation. Fate/Zero is a prequel of Fate/stay night, was written after f/sn but takes place before it with a completely different cast of characters, besides a few of them.

Fate/Zero spoils Heaven’s Feel on a few plot points (ones that I don’t personally care about), but really at this point just choose whichever one you’d like to see next. If you’re really set on not wanting to get spoiled on anything, even the most minor of details, I’d recommend Heaven’s Feel before Zero.
certainmiracleJun 21, 2021 12:52 PM
Aug 1, 2021 10:25 PM
Jul 2021
Rin with her hair down is <3

This Epilogue was pretty fun and lighthearted, although I wish some more time was spent giving closure to side characters from the High School days instead of so much fanservice.

I'll probably be watching Fate Zero next. I'm giving UBW an 8.5/10.
Aug 18, 2021 4:35 PM

Mar 2019
woops one of the best episodes, unexpected
Aug 26, 2021 2:27 PM
Jun 2020
I got someone who finished episode 12 and was wondering if he should hold off the epilogue until after he finished Fate/Zero or nah cause Adult Waver is in the epilogue and he wouldn’t understand as much about him
Aug 27, 2021 12:44 AM

Aug 2009
TheFlamingPotato said:
I got someone who finished episode 12 and was wondering if he should hold off the epilogue until after he finished Fate/Zero or nah cause Adult Waver is in the epilogue and he wouldn’t understand as much about him
Anime onlys cant figure out that that guy is Adult Waver since he never appears like that in Zero and isnt even named in UBW.
Aug 27, 2021 10:05 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
To be honest, there were short phases here and there where I asked myself how this and/or that happened but I just can't help but appreciate this epilogue. I'm a total sucker when shows give an extra episode like this just to kind of provide a bit more closure.

With that said though, the episode didn't really cover any of the plot holes that the show left open sadly. Regardless of the various issues of the season and segments that sort of flew over my head, there were a lot more positives to take away and for that, I'll award this a generous 8/10 (or solid 7.5/10).

Gilgamesh turned out to be a fairly interesting antagonist in the end. An absolute villain among villains, we don't get that often in the medium. Although his and a few other characters', such as Kirei, demises kind of felt convenient and underwhelming, the audiovisual experience somewhat made up for it. Also, it was weird how he was being referred to as an "Archer" for a bit.

Nothing beats Archer though! Confusion as to how he survived Gilgamesh's assault earlier though, I know it was just a shred of cloth that was shown then but there was evaporation so I thought that spelled his doom. Also, timing wise, I don't think he should've been able to survive that long.

Shirou's struggle to find and establish his identity took central stage throughout this season in particular and honestly I got a little sick of it in the middle but everything tied up decently by the end.

Rin, on the other hand, has easily been my fav character this series. Tsundere-y to the core and Ufotable didn't hold back on her facial expressions which was great company indeed. Saber, albeit lower screentime and focus, was great too and her demise saddened me quite a bit.

All in all, this was great fun and I'll be off to HF now. Thank God, I watched the Deen version btw, I imagine it'd been harder to follow the story without it mostly because of some of the characters only showing up for small stints.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 29, 2021 11:42 PM
Jul 2021
A Handshake? Go F yourself. Lol Wtf man, After all that they've been through, and he told her he loved her a year ago and she liked him for YEARS in the memory, and they are living together and a HANDSHAKE? Especially out of a damn story that is FULL of H! If you can't get a damn kiss between a couple in a story that has them banging and having a threesome to "replenish magic" then I guess I shouldn't expect a good relationship conclusion anywhere in Anime. Also when I realized he was going to be a DB and leave the school and throw away being a mage I couldn't take the dub voice anymore and switched to Sub. I actually liked him as Gugu but I can't stand him with the lines this idiot is given. I still can't believe he's chasing this "Ideal". Also side note I love how before he was SOO dedicated to this ideal of being a "Champion of Justice" that he never trained, was a Simp for everyone doing ever dog chore anyone could stick on him and never trained in strength or magic except for once a day tinkering for a few minutes. Like where did the dedication to this ideal come from? He heard it once when he was 9 years old, didn't live it out, ran away and was a moron at the beginning of the battles, but then all the sudden a few weeks in he's got this ideal that he HAS to see through even if it means he's gotta butcher tons of people, be alone, and get stabbed and hung for it. Ugh. Definitely not watching the original I'm sure it's the same character but worse animation and dubbing.
Sep 11, 2021 10:05 PM
Oct 2017
My goodness never gets old no matter how many times I watched it Along with Zero
Oct 24, 2021 1:21 PM
Aug 2017
Highly disappointed the studio didn't give us a kiss scene with Rin and Shirou and also I'm confused to their relationship since it doesn't actually state anything we are to just assume they're together. Shirou confessed his love during the grail war and we don't get any kind of explanation to their relationship nor get a kiss fucks sake.

Shirou gives Rin a lap pillow

Rin vs Luvia was cool, especially liked their outfit.

Rin hella hot with her hair down

Hype openings, girls and OST carried this series

Still hate Shirou fuck his fake ideals. Hero of justice my ass
OceanStream13Oct 24, 2021 1:26 PM
Jan 19, 2022 10:19 PM

Aug 2020
good finale. Glad to see them together. Rin is so beautiful. Emiya still continuing the path of hero of justice. I don't know if I would give this a 10 but for now I'll put in on 9.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Jun 21, 2022 5:52 PM
Nov 2020
I was still expecting Kirei to show up in the end because he's unkillable.
also It was cool to see Waver again
The ending pretty much tied everything up
Jul 25, 2022 11:30 PM
Apr 2021
Such a good ass finale my god, and Rin in adult form is SOOOO much better looking imo that should’ve been the Rin in the series not her in highschool bc her adult form was 🥵H O T🥵 but fr tho this series was so good Saber is by far my favourite Heroic Spirit and Archer’s character was really philosophical. I give this shit a 10/10😩🔥🔥🔥
Aug 26, 2022 8:27 AM
Apr 2016
it a good end to anime that give me a good fight scene and drama on a high lvl
Sep 11, 2022 1:51 AM
Apr 2021
is a 0ne exceptional episode
i loveit
Oct 4, 2022 10:02 PM
Oct 2022
this is my favorite thing of all time
Nov 14, 2022 11:10 AM
May 2022
Excellent First fate series i watched & really enjoyed it alot.
Nov 17, 2022 11:25 AM

May 2020
pretty wholesome ending to the 5th holy grail war
solid 9/10
ufotable don't miss
hopefully, they remake the fate stay night route soon

Nov 20, 2022 5:51 PM
Nov 2022
Archer farewell make me very sad 😭
Mar 6, 2023 4:18 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I had no idea that that teacher was Waver (Rider's master from fate zero) until a comment pointed it out. At first I was like who....?? Then I was like OH WAIT WHAT

A good epilogue I think. That was nice. They even played that theme from the visual novels at the end (haven't read them lol, just opened it up once and heard the theme, whatever it's called), except in EPIC ORCHESTRAL STYLE BABY.

What does the end credits scene mean? I have no clue! But I'm sure it's a good end credits scene for those that do understand it!

Just want to talk about the actual show and not the epilogue for a bit- yes, better than the first half of UBW as this is where all the weight is carried. First half felt empty and hollow. This 2nd half was more like it. Loved episode 3, where Gilgamesh takes down Berserker, and makes part of our soul die inside as we see a blinded Ilyasviel hold the hand of her protector. The one or two episodes that happened in unlimited bladeworks (the reality marble) was great, even though it kind of just is Archer repeating himself over and over again, that's where all the meat is, and is the part that carries the most impact. It's the one titled "Unlimited Bladeworks.", the one WITH the period, just to specify, since for some reason they named two episodes the same way just with and without period. The one WITHOUT the period borderline sucked ass along with "Incarnation" which came before it, the last episode not counting the epilogue. "Idealism's End", the one that came before, was also just as good. But still not as good as END OF HONOUR from fate zero.

My final feelings on UBW as a whole is that the build-up didn't seem to be executed well, resulting in a lack of pay-off. Stuff happens, and then it ends, is how I feel in a nutshell. I have almost no doubt that from a script-writing perspective, these issues are non-existent in the visual novels, where it all plays out far more beautifully as compared to this. I want things to matter, for me to understand characters and their motivations. I hope ufotable has at least captured the essence of it all. At first glance it seems good enough, but it still seems like there's something lacking. Fate zero was a crescendo. This was, some ups and a lot of downs. I don't hate it, but I hate that I don't love it, because I imagine that with some tweaking to its writing, I could've love it.

Also I wished that scene in this epilogue with Shirou at Saber's grave was a bit longer. I needed more of that scene. Maybe more of that scene is in that special, "sunny day" or whatever it's called; I think I'll leave UBW with a low-7/10, and go watch that.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 8, 2023 7:20 AM
Feb 2021
Moonsolol said:
Looks like we'll have to wait for HF movies now.... UBW was a fun ride tho, loved Gil x Shirou fight. Rin still best girl.

And guys... imagine if ufotable has a massive budget for HF... and they take their time on each movie....

Oh the action scenes....
question if you don't mind..., do you remember the moment you posted this comment?
Aug 15, 2023 5:02 AM
Jul 2023
A nice ending, however insignificant.
- aww they’re so cute together
- we see the clock tower :)
- WAVERRRRR
- Looks like Shirou is gonna go down Archer’s path. respect
Oct 19, 2023 10:53 PM
Jan 2022
Um bom final... Mas confesso que esperava mais. O casal fechou, mas não teve beijo (e eu prefiro a Saber no geral). Gilgamesh destruiu nessa temporada denovo (Porque não sacou a Ea antes aaaaa). Foda, mas Fate Zero ainda é melhor.
Jan 31, 8:43 AM
Mar 2023
casi me mato cuando vi que era un sueño,pero que bueno que no fue asi,ojala que shirou y tohsaka puedan vivir felices en buridish pero se que no va a ser asi...
Feb 4, 12:13 AM

Dec 2022
Damn, I guess Rin and Luvia kinda have a rivalry going on lol. I do love me some Rin and Shirou scenes especially with Rin's hair down looks awesome.
A bit of Sakura scene in this episode finale but I'm guessing She's gonna be more important in Heaven's feel ofc she's prob gonna be the heroine in that route.
Hyped for the movies soon for me to watch after this epic finale.

Feb 7, 6:21 PM
Feb 2023
I think it was a cool episode
Pages (28) « First ... « 26 27 [28]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 11, 2015

1719 by icim_fitto »»
Apr 27, 4:58 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 4, 2015

1557 by Swatheesh123 »»
Apr 9, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Jun 13, 2015

1574 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - May 17, 2015

1448 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 9:40 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - May 9, 2015

1316 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 9:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.