Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Jul 6, 2015 4:56 PM

May 2012
ChickenFry said:
KamiCity said:

Aren't you expecting a little too much from one episode? Actually WAAAAYYY too much

He does have a point though.

The most ridiculous sequence is:

- the battle broke out, the MC and the girl see a mom being shot. They picked up an infant.

- suddenly the infant is gone. @@. They meet up with their friend.

That's quite a mess right there.
Oh yea that I understand, I meant more along the lines of the actual story telling.
Jul 6, 2015 5:03 PM

Feb 2011
well, there goes my expectations
Jul 6, 2015 5:17 PM

Nov 2010
Well, now that I've done with the job, time to write some thoughts...

Chaos Dragon. Finally.
Pilot episode was... decent. Not anything special, but still satisfactory. We were shown how the world looks - an island of Nil Kamui stuck between hammer (Kouran) and an anvil (Donatia); Kouran being ruthless towards citizens of Nil Kamui and Donatia being looking only for itself. Atmosphere was present, and we got the glimpse of each character without delving deeper into each, which is something I assume will happen in subsequent episodes.

People called Red Dragon tricking Ibuki bullshit. I say it's ok move as it showcases that Red Dragon is not a guardian deity as the legends paint him to be; also, other way you can look at it is that Mashiro was indeed "saved", by ending her life quickly and sort of immortalizing her in the form of Dragon Blade Ibuki wields. And for Ibuki not knowing about sacrificial part: maybe people deliberately hid that from him, knowing that he would definitely refuse to become a King or something? At this point, there is too little information.

Animation is a little too choppy at times (visible during opening) and Red Dragon CGI is lolworthy, but other than that, I feel that art style is nice. Nothing special, ofc, but since when is "common" == "shit"?
Other than that, I really like camera movements used during more... active parts. Especially at Ibuki's fight, when they showed his footwork, implying to some degree how much is he skilled despite not willing to spar.

I really don't know why this is getting so much hate on the first episode. I'd understand if it was third episode or such, but complaining about cliches (like that immediatelly means show is shit) and writing right off the bat is... umm... wierd. Also complaining about (supposedly, based on synopsis) ensemble cast...

And lastly, subs. Yeah, I know, they're bad (understandable considering the subber's background), but I still got what's going on. Still, I'll definitely rewatch it with official subs.

TL;DR - Episode one was decent, but nothing special pilot episode; there's too little shown right now to judge the series.
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Jul 6, 2015 5:23 PM

May 2012
Aurioch said:
Well, now that I've done with the job, time to write some thoughts...

Chaos Dragon. Finally.
Pilot episode was... decent. Not anything special, but still satisfactory. We were shown how the world looks - an island of Nil Kamui stuck between hammer (Kouran) and an anvil (Donatia); Kouran being ruthless towards citizens of Nil Kamui and Donatia being looking only for itself. Atmosphere was present, and we got the glimpse of each character without delving deeper into each, which is something I assume will happen in subsequent episodes.

People called Red Dragon tricking Ibuki bullshit. I say it's ok move as it showcases that Red Dragon is not a guardian deity as the legends paint him to be; also, other way you can look at it is that Mashiro was indeed "saved", by ending her life quickly and sort of immortalizing her in the form of Dragon Blade Ibuki wields. And for Ibuki not knowing about sacrificial part: maybe people deliberately hid that from him, knowing that he would definitely refuse to become a King or something? At this point, there is too little information.

Animation is a little too choppy at times (visible during opening) and Red Dragon CGI is lolworthy, but other than that, I feel that art style is nice. Nothing special, ofc, but since when is "common" == "shit"?
Other than that, I really like camera movements used during more... active parts. Especially at Ibuki's fight, when they showed his footwork, implying to some degree how much is he skilled despite not willing to spar.

I really don't know why this is getting so much hate on the first episode. I'd understand if it was third episode or such, but complaining about cliches (like that immediatelly means show is shit) and writing right off the bat is... umm... wierd. Also complaining about (supposedly, based on synopsis) ensemble cast...

And lastly, subs. Yeah, I know, they're bad (understandable considering the subber's background), but I still got what's going on. Still, I'll definitely rewatch it with official subs.

TL;DR - Episode one was decent, but nothing special pilot episode; there's too little shown right now to judge the series.

Pretty much this, I also would like to add that I don't understand why people say it's being rushed since it's pretty clear the plot is barely getting set up and hasn't even started yet.
Jul 6, 2015 5:34 PM

Jan 2014
You seem to forget one major complain: The dead of the girl at the end holds zero weight that it becomes a cheap drama.

Ok, we have an ensemble cast. But skipping to ramdom scenes everywhere means less time for the MC group. We don't know how their relationships are. We don't know how much the MC cares for the girl, how much the girl means for the MC.

Then he kills her. Ok, how are the viewers suppose to feel bad? They have zero connection to the character. The death is just like an empty shock factor.

And there are some bad sequences like one I mentioned above.

About the ensemble cast, this has much to learn from Drrrr for the introductory episode.
Just_ChickenJul 6, 2015 5:42 PM
Jul 6, 2015 5:46 PM

May 2012
ChickenFry said:
You seem to forget one major complain: The dead of the girl at the end holds zero weight that it becomes a cheap drama.

Ok, we have an ensemble cast. But skipping to ramdom scenes everywhere means less time for the MC group. We don't know how their relationships are. We don't know how much the MC cares for the girl, how much the girl means for the MC.

Then he kills her. Ok, how are the viewers suppose to feel bad? They have zero connection to the character. The death is just like an empty shock factor.

That's a bad complaint to begin with, death doesn't automatically have to = feel bad for the characters, nor does it mean that flash backs won't be used to fill that in later on.
If the character is important, the rest will be filled in, if the character is just a catalyst for the MC to become whatever he will become later on in the story, then adding more to her character is both pointless and meaningless. Why would you need to develop a character who's only purpose is to be a catalyst.

It's pretty obvious that the plot is only just beginning and this episode was basically a prequel to the main storyline.
I get where some of the complaints are coming from, but I still feel it's too early to judge.
KamiCityJul 6, 2015 5:51 PM
Jul 6, 2015 5:52 PM

Apr 2015
I'm not sure about this, but it was more engaging than I expected it to be. I'm interested in the direction it'll go in the path of becoming related to the great deity of a war-struck land. And the music seems great so far.
Jul 6, 2015 5:54 PM

Jan 2014
KamiCity said:

That's a bad complaint to begin with, death doesn't automatically have to = feel bad for the characters, nor does it mean that flash backs won't be used to fill that in later on.
If the character is important, the rest will be filled in, if the character is just a catalyst for the MC to become whatever he will become later on in the story, then adding more to her character is both pointless and meaningless. Why would you need to develop a character who's only purpose is to be a catalyst.

It's pretty obvious that the plot is only just beginning and this episode was basically a prequel to the main storyline.

Well, plz don't tell me that they didn't try to make it to be tragic?

I don't need a "development". What I need is a "relationship". I want to know how much the girl mean for the MC in order to sympathize with him and understand the weight of this event.

And I should remind you that we have a pointless bathing scene for this girl, instead of something meaningful.

If they add flashback later on, it's like bringing the appetizers after the meal is done.
Jul 6, 2015 5:56 PM
May 2015
KamiCity said:
ChickenFry said:

I get where some of the complaints are coming from, but I still feel it's too early to judge.

Because the point is to sacrifice your MOST precious friends, can't sacrifice someone you just met I'd think....also I just don't want episodic sacrifices (unless they already dying, they're traitors or it's a self-sacrifice)....
Jul 6, 2015 6:00 PM

Nov 2010
ChickenFry said:

To some people, probably. To others, there is some weight. I, personally, felt sorry for Ibuki for being forced to kill Mashiro against his will.

[quote=ChickenFry]Ok, we have an ensemble cast. But skipping to ramdom scenes everywhere means less time for the MC group. We don't know how their relationships are. We don't know how much the MC cares for the girl, how much the girl means for the MC.[/spoiler]

And all that has to be infodumped in episode one because...?
Besides, they showed enough to guess all of that; they showed that Mashiro and Ibuki care for each other, and implied that they knew each other from before war started. You also see how Ibuki is desperate to save Mashiro. Details can be filled up later.

ChickenFry said:

Why does a viewer need to have a connection to the character, especially if that character is used as a catalyst for the story? Isn't it enough to emphasize with Ibuki?

And before you pull out Illya in ufoUBW card, remember that

ChickenFry said:

It's somewhat rushed, I agree, but you can still deduce what happened.

ChickenFry said:
About the ensemble cast, this has much to learn from Drrrr for the introductory episode.

DRRR has 24 episodes + 2nd season, Chaos Dragon has 12. DRRR can spare time to establish its (several times larger) ensemble cast.
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Jul 6, 2015 6:01 PM

Nov 2012
damn they really messed up red dragon.

The genderbent character bleh.
Jul 6, 2015 6:08 PM

Jan 2014
Aurioch said:

To some people, probably. To others, there is some weight. I, personally, felt sorry for Ibuki for being forced to kill Mashiro against his will.

Then you should understand where the hates come from? from that "some people"

And all that has to be infodumped in episode one because...?

Because that's better than showing random people everywhere?

And better than showing that girl bathing?

ChickenFry said:

Why does a viewer need to have a connection to the character, especially if that character is used as a catalyst for the story? Isn't it enough to emphasize with Ibuki?

No, because I barely know this Ibuki as well. Why should I empathize with him when I don't know what is his relationship with the girl?

And before you pull out Illya in ufoUBW card, remember that

I'm not interested in that here.

It's somewhat rushed, I agree, but you can still deduce what happened.

What happened to the infant?

ChickenFry said:

DRRR has 24 episodes + 2nd season, Chaos Dragon has 12. DRRR can spare time to establish its (several times larger) ensemble cast.

Drrr has 2x length and several times larger ensemble cast. Pretty proportional. So your point is? @@

I'm just talking about the intro ep, btw.
Just_ChickenJul 6, 2015 6:16 PM
Jul 6, 2015 6:10 PM

Oct 2012
Lol at the contract scene, so edgy it had me cracking up. This is going to be awful but a fun ride so I'm excited.
Jul 6, 2015 6:14 PM

Oct 2011
Damn the price of power 0____0
Jul 6, 2015 6:50 PM

Aug 2014
Not to be rude or anything, but I heard that this anime is realllly baaadd! I just looked at the review at AnimeNewsNetwork and there were no good things about it whatsoever. I was actually looking forward to this....on to the next....
Jul 6, 2015 7:14 PM

Jul 2013
AnimeLuver4Life said:
Not to be rude or anything, but I heard that this anime is realllly baaadd! I just looked at the review at AnimeNewsNetwork and there were no good things about it whatsoever. I was actually looking forward to this....on to the next....

you should watch the episode and judge for yourself if it was bad or not instead of relying on ann reviews since they're just opinions anyway. also, ann reviews aren't reliable at all.

the episode wasn't what i would call bad. it was strictly average but entertaining and that's really the only reason why i want to watch it anyway
Jul 6, 2015 7:15 PM

May 2012
AnimeLuver4Life said:

Did you watch it? also LOL at going to ANN for more than news, it is pretty well known that their reviews suck. Like I've said, way to early to tell whether it's good or not, give it time and then judge.... and you know actually watch it.

SovereignSky said:
KamiCity said:

Because the point is to sacrifice your MOST precious friends, can't sacrifice someone you just met I'd think....also I just don't want episodic sacrifices (unless they already dying, they're traitors or it's a self-sacrifice)....

was. already. dieing.....
plus it's episode 1 dude, how are they supposed to establish that she was a precious friend in 1 episode?
Jul 6, 2015 7:21 PM

Mar 2009
Urobuchi wrote this? What?
Jul 6, 2015 7:23 PM

Jun 2014
Interesting story, terrible execution.

I'm not even talking about the visuals or animation as they looked pretty normal to me, but just how the whole episode was directed. I felt like I was watching a 2D B-movie. The director doesn't seem to have lots of experience (based on what's on MAL) so that's to be expected, but I didn't look into this show at all so my low expectations were crushed even further onto the ground.

Maybe I'm judging too early and it'll get better soon, but I can't put up with this. One of the first few series I'm immediately dropping.
Jul 6, 2015 7:23 PM

Jan 2014
KamiCity said:

plus it's episode 1 dude, how are they supposed to establish that she was a precious friend in 1 episode?

Replacing her bathing scene with something more meaningful, a flashback for example. ;)
Jul 6, 2015 7:24 PM

Jan 2014
Mormegil said:

No he didn't...
Jul 6, 2015 7:31 PM

May 2012
ChickenFry said:

Well, plz don't tell me that they didn't try to make it to be tragic?

Tragic for the MC yes, tragic for the story....ehh not really, she's a catalyst for the main character not much more. At least for now.

I don't need a "development". What I need is a "relationship". I want to know how much the girl mean for the MC in order to sympathize with him and understand the weight of this event.
In 1 episode? That's asking for it to deviate from the plot to fulfill selfish desires, the plot needs to do no more than establish that they were friends at this point.

And I should remind you that we have a pointless bathing scene for this girl, instead of something meaningful.
what was so pointless about it? wasn't that her introduction? she could have been frolicking in a field of roses, it would make no difference.... you're starting to sound like ANN chicken -_-

If they add flashback later on, it's like bringing the appetizers after the meal is done.
Umm? What?

ChickenFry said:
KamiCity said:

Replacing her bathing scene with something more meaningful, a flashback for example. ;)

Insert "they're just throwing in a flashback to force us to feel something, this is AgK all over again" complaints here.
I could see them now

Mormegil said:
Urobuchi is part of it, but it's more of them sitting around and playing a role playing game and someone made an anime about it..... think of it as you and a bunch of your friends playing a game of D&D and someone saying, you know what would be cool... an anime based on your game....
Don't really know what to expect of this when I put it like that o.O
KamiCityJul 6, 2015 7:36 PM
Jul 6, 2015 7:37 PM

Jan 2014
KamiCity said:
what was so pointless about it? wasn't that her introduction? she could have been frolicking in a field of roses, it would make no difference.... you're starting to sound like ANN chicken -_-

She was introduced before that, when they were eating...

So I call it pointless fanservice. I hope you could find a purpose for that scene and tell me...

And I don't read ANN reviews.

Insert "they're just throwing in a flashback to force us to feel something, this is AgK all over again" complaints here.
I could see them now

I don't watch AgK. But that's fine for me.
Jul 6, 2015 7:43 PM

May 2012
ChickenFry said:
KamiCity said:

She was introduced before that, when they were eating...

So I call it pointless fanservice. I hope you could find a purpose for that scene and tell me...

And I don't read ANN reviews.

I could see them now

I don't watch AgK. But that's fine for me.

Guess I didn't notice it lol.... you got me there

What I meant is that people will find a way to complain about it regardless, if they do it your way others will complain if they do it the other way you will complain.... in the end people like me that barely complain about anything will end up enjoying it and eating popcorn while we read the comments.
Jul 6, 2015 7:44 PM

Jan 2014
KamiCity said:

In 1 episode? That's asking for it to deviate from the plot to fulfill selfish desires, the plot needs to do no more than establish that they were friends at this point.

Owari no Seraph could do it in one ep. Just saying...
Jul 6, 2015 7:49 PM

May 2011
Felt this could have been good to me with just a bit more. There was something just off about the art so I couldn't really think it was attractive and the premise is interesting but everything fells kind of abrupt. Maybe if it started off with less characters so there could be more focus on a few.
Jul 6, 2015 7:49 PM

Jan 2014
KamiCity said:

What I meant is that people will find a way to complain about it regardless, if they do it your way others will complain if they do it the other way you will complain.... in the end people like me that barely complain about anything will end up enjoying it and eating popcorn while we read the comments.

Nah, my point is not that the anime has to please everyone.

These are my complains. These're the reasons why I thought this was "under average".

I feel like it could have been way better.
Jul 6, 2015 7:51 PM

May 2012
ChickenFry said:
KamiCity said:

Owari no Seraph could do it in one ep. Just saying...

Did you read the episode 1 amounts of complaints OnS got just because of that very reason? Like I said, people that don't complain enjoy things the best :P

ChickenFry said:
KamiCity said:

Nah, my point is not that the anime has to please everyone.

These are my complains. These're the reasons why I thought this was "under average".

I feel like it could have been way better.

Oh don't worry, I understand your complaints and I have a lot of my own, i'm just waiting a few more episodes before judging the series....then again I pretty much can enjoy almost anything if I try to... so maybe i'm not the best at criticizing stuff.
Jul 6, 2015 7:55 PM
Apr 2013
What is the Director doing? The story and lore piqued my interest but this episode is a mess. Here's hoping that it will improve later on.
Jul 6, 2015 7:59 PM

Jan 2014
KamiCity said:

Oh don't worry, I understand your complaints and I have a lot of my own, i'm just waiting a few more episodes before judging the series....then again I pretty much can enjoy almost anything if I try to... so maybe i'm not the best at criticizing stuff.

Well yeah. I will stick around to see if the anime will improve.

Kinda expect Fai would show up and defend his SL goddess. A little disappointed on this part too.
Jul 6, 2015 8:00 PM

Jan 2014
broandgar said:
What is the Director doing? The story and lore piqued my interest but this episode is a mess. Here's hoping that it will improve later on.

I have a feeling that Silver Link is all about Oonuma Shin.

Almost all (not all, just almost all) titles without Oonuma Shin name on them are pretty disappointing.
Jul 6, 2015 8:12 PM

Jul 2011
KamiCity said:
AnimeLuver4Life said:

Did you watch it? also LOL at going to ANN for more than news, it is pretty well known that their reviews suck.

I agree.
Jul 6, 2015 8:23 PM

Mar 2014
Damn that was kinda epic when the music started playing. I have no idea what's going on but I liked it.
Love the art style and character designs.
Too bad the loli had to die though :(
Zanos1Jul 6, 2015 8:39 PM
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Jul 6, 2015 9:23 PM

Oct 2007
It's funny how this project turned out pretty much exactly as I would have expected with it's debut. Amazing really.
Jul 6, 2015 9:37 PM

Feb 2010
Looks like a low budget anime. Are the villains supposed to be representation of China? Not some expert on ancient china, but the weapons and outfits looks sort of inspired by it, at least. Based on this first episode, I'm going to assume they have no problem in killing off characters. It's not the greatest anime, but I still found it entertaining since I like these kind of settings. I got a good laugh at when the soldiers went in some box formation when the rebels started attacking. It ain't no Junketsu no Maria standard, but they try. Obviously, after watching this first episode you can't expect some high quality and everything to make sense. I might still watch this series as it still brings me some amusement and the character designs look interesting enough.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2015 9:46 PM
Jun 2013
i'm really surprise to see this many people praise the art. i think the story seems kind of interesting, but the animation was horrible
Jul 6, 2015 10:05 PM

Aug 2013
Good first episode.

Art is mind-blowingly good. OST is solid.

Of course we had to have a childhood friend die. At least that scene was probably more unique than any others I've seen in a while.

Weird opposing country leader lady who loves little boys.

Some hooded girl with big tits and Chaika's coffin.

Blonde haired comedic guy.

Cat girl.

Good mount of background info; enough to give you the general idea of the state of the country, but not enough to just spoon feed you.

Looking forward to episode 2.

Love peoples' completely ignorant hate arguments: "oh typical male MC" "oh childhood friend died" "cliché story". Yes because if one shoe shares 1 similarity with another, it's automatically unoriginal cliché garbage. Keep talking like fucking idiots though, please.

Arata25 said:
To be honest I had high expectations for this one but the animation doesn't impress me in the least :(

Let's just hope it gets better....I don't want to go through Owari no Seraph again

The animation doesn't impress you? How the fuck doesn't the animation impress you? It's literally on par with Ufotable work. What more do you want? Do you want the animation to be so good that it looks like live action? Seriously, you're like one of the only people to complain about the art, lol.

Kerozinn said:
The 3dcgi opening scene made me wanna throw up.

cheap and predictable drama with story and plot we have seen too many times. i cant believe how stupid some of the characters acted in certain situations. huge trainwreck potential.

Yet because your Kerozinn you will still watch it religiously every single week, and come back to complain and say how garbage it is...because that's what Kerozinn does.

Tell me though, mister elitist......"cheap and predictable drama we have seen too many times". First episode has a kid who makes a pact, gets a mysterious power and vows to change the world...sounds similar to the cheap predictable drama that was Code Geass. *cough cough your favorite show, cough cough*. The irony must be painful huh? the tropes you love to bash are basically the core of your favorites, lmao.
Jul 6, 2015 10:32 PM

Sep 2013
That was too far below average to keep watching. Dropped.
Jul 6, 2015 10:35 PM

Aug 2010
Hmmmm. It's like the writer went: "Urobuchi-Senpai is here??!!! MUST. BE. EDGY." lol

The first episode was decent enough, but it didn't make me any interested in the lore, politics, or even how the story will progress.

I get that this is an adaptation of a tabletop RPG where the events are already set and the writer's hands are kinda tied, but geez, can you make it a little bit less cliched?

So far, I'm only interested in Nasu's and Uro's characters (no thanks to the writer), and it looks like not-Saber will not-Excaliblast next episode :p

3/5 for the pilot.
Jul 6, 2015 10:44 PM
Oct 2007
eighttailedfox said:
This show raised many of my red flags for first episodes, in series that have turned out bad.

I won't go into specifics of those flags, but I'm certain this show will be crap.

That was a horrible first episode.

I agree with you.. If it was me that had done that and knowing this Evil Dragon can control me at any time I would of than killed myself and ended it. This episode reeks or horrible crappy endings which is something I do not want to watch. There is a lot of good shows this season and I will avoid this drivel.
Jul 6, 2015 10:52 PM

May 2012
molitar said:
eighttailedfox said:
This show raised many of my red flags for first episodes, in series that have turned out bad.

I won't go into specifics of those flags, but I'm certain this show will be crap.

That was a horrible first episode.

I agree with you.. If it was me that had done that and knowing this Evil Dragon can control me at any time I would of than killed myself and ended it. This episode reeks or horrible crappy endings which is something I do not want to watch. There is a lot of good shows this season and I will avoid this drivel.

funny how easily you'd throw your life away, not even bothering to find a way to release yourself from it's grip.... nope you go straight for suicide.
I thought humans were hardwired to try and survive

Jonesy974 said:

Love peoples' completely ignorant hate arguments: "oh typical male MC" "oh childhood friend died" "cliché story". Yes because if one shoe shares 1 similarity with another, it's automatically unoriginal cliché garbage. Keep talking like fucking idiots though, please.
It's MAL, what more do you expect. Everyone thinks they're amazing writers, and then they go around making the same boring and unoriginal comments in every series they watch. It's funny how it seems that the only words in their vocabulary are "cliche, generic, predictable, and unoriginal"
KamiCityJul 6, 2015 10:57 PM
Jul 6, 2015 10:58 PM

Sep 2014
well looks like i may have found a new series to tune in for regularly. the ending was a bit predictable. but lol it's just the pilot episode. the whole thing really did feel like the kick off of a D&D campaign. this series looks like it may be advenbturous.
Jul 6, 2015 11:33 PM

Jul 2010
I'm not sure what to think yet, but for now I can say I don't like the char design.
The MC doesn't look too appealing neither but hopefully he'll improve.
Jul 6, 2015 11:37 PM

Mar 2012
Woott just started and a sacrifice already. Judging by the ED, its like there will be more who's gonna die. Gonna try another eps but kind of low expectation.
Keep moving forward
Jul 6, 2015 11:40 PM

Nov 2013
A lot of retarded outfits, especially this mahou shoujo outfit of trap alike MC;/
Jul 7, 2015 12:07 AM

Jul 2014
Pacing was a bit odd and it was different to what was expecting, but it certainly wasn't bad (though it was one of the weaker pilot episodes I have seen this season). At any rate, I'm interested to see where it goes.
Jul 7, 2015 12:35 AM
Jul 2018
Nice animation. Pretty bad storyline and random. Still pretty interesting because of the fantasy genre. Final verdict... mehhh. XD

Will follow through the end anyway because story based of fantasy land theme.
Jul 7, 2015 1:25 AM

May 2012
not really impressed.... i had kinda high expectations considering who is behind this but its urobucher, idk what else i expected lol, well i guess itll be a fun ride at the very least
Jul 7, 2015 1:36 AM
Apr 2015
CG dragon looks so "derpy". Did they join forces with studio Deen?

Cheap drama felt cheap, it's like they aren't even trying. I guess that's why this feels like a "Akame ga kill" 2.0.
Jul 7, 2015 2:20 AM

Dec 2014
3/5 for this episode

not bad for the storyline look like fantasy danganronpa

reason why i watch this because the art, it's cool like an 3D animation.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2015

108 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Mar 5, 6:51 AM

Poll: » Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

187 by OweynLupton »»
Jan 8, 2021 7:24 AM

Poll: » Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2015

39 by EvianBubble »»
Apr 12, 2017 4:44 PM

Poll: » Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2015

58 by EvianBubble »»
Apr 12, 2017 11:23 AM

Poll: » Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2015

40 by EvianBubble »»
Apr 12, 2017 10:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.