Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 5, 2016 1:08 AM
Nov 2015
Really lookin 4ward 4 a serious confession. 1 nd 2 seasons were great... I Enjoyed it a lot
Apr 5, 2016 1:26 AM

Mar 2015
season 3 pretty much guranted looking at sales, but not in close time thou.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 5, 2016 4:06 AM
Mar 2015
Kuma said:
2018 possible ??
Apr 5, 2016 4:12 AM

Mar 2015
DivineRapier said:
Kuma said:
2018 possible ??
well, the author is currently busy with girlish numbers, and i can't find oregairu vol 12 release date. wht i found even some bad things
https://www.reddit.com/r/OreGairuSNAFU/comments/3s3s2t/any_word_on_volume_12/
well....
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 5, 2016 4:24 AM

Mar 2014
How is this even a question? Obviously we NEED a third season!
Apr 5, 2016 4:39 AM
Jul 2018
Kuma said:
DivineRapier said:
2018 possible ??
well, the author is currently busy with girlish numbers, and i can't find oregairu vol 12 release date. wht i found even some bad things
well....

That's pretty old news. Here is the latest one https://www.reddit.com/r/OreGairuSNAFU/comments/3x4mbc/ln_volume_12/
Apr 5, 2016 4:48 AM

Mar 2015
xaos12 said:
Kuma said:
well....

That's pretty old news. Here is the latest one https://www.reddit.com/r/OreGairuSNAFU/comments/3x4mbc/ln_volume_12/
aaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd still no news, lOl.
Apr 9, 2016 6:52 AM

Jan 2015
There were 2 years between s1 and s2, so there is a high chance. Only 1 year passed since s2 so...
Apr 17, 2016 6:50 PM

Sep 2014
SkullProX said:
There were 2 years between s1 and s2, so there is a high chance. Only 1 year passed since s2 so...

Well that is a good assumption, although we must take into account that the anime was passed on to a new studio to continue the series. That's why it took about 2 years.

Also to past previous posts. They are still releasing more content originally in Japan so we can't say that the one's we know now are it. If anything Japan still has a lot more things we don't know about and with that I'm sure they have enough content to cover another season for this anime.
May 3, 2016 4:06 PM
May 2016
This is a good. I think.
May 3, 2016 4:25 PM

Jan 2014
If we don't get an announcement of a 3rd season in 2017, I will riot
May 8, 2016 10:47 AM

May 2015
DoctorWasabi said:

Well... We have an OVA in July 28 alright...
If God exists, then he should try extending my deadline right now!
~ Kobayashi, Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon - Episode 12
May 8, 2016 12:05 PM

Jan 2014
ImTheJuggernaut said:
DoctorWasabi said:

NO !!! I wan't a 3rd season. Not a ova :x
May 8, 2016 12:11 PM

May 2015
DoctorWasabi said:
ImTheJuggernaut said:

DoctorWasabi said:
ImTheJuggernaut said:

Well, all we need to do is just... wait...
May 8, 2016 12:24 PM

Jan 2016
What we really need of this anime is 'more~'. If you know what I meant.
Well, at least the creator, Watari-sensei and also the anime staffs sure know about how to handle things, especially like this one. :)
May 22, 2016 8:40 AM
Mar 2016
ImTheJuggernaut said:
DoctorWasabi said:

DoctorWasabi said:

Well, all we need to do is just... wait...

That statement is true, as one of the reasons there are a two year gap between each season of anime is because they have to wait for the sales statistics on the merchandise, which they don't get until around a year after its done airing, thus it takes a while to make it, so its typically a 1-2 and half year break, typically.

I think this will have a season 3 considering they are making a video game, and they are making a ova for it, those are both signs the series is still earning money. The only question now is when?
With there being very little source content to adapt into a season they have two options
- Make original content, which is a huge gamble
- or do what is happening with Attack on Titan season 2, prolong it until you have enough source material to adapt, although the difference is Attack on Titan season 2 has been confirmed.

That being said we just have to wait and watch, and look for other animes to keep us occupied XD
May 22, 2016 8:43 AM

Dec 2015
I dont think this question needs to be asked, it definitely needs a season 3 and I hope it happens as soon as possible because its one of the best anime ever
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 23, 2016 12:21 AM
May 2016
yah 3rd season lets roll
May 23, 2016 3:14 AM

Jan 2012
Probably news or announcement after OVA for 3rd season

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
May 23, 2016 4:49 AM
Apr 2014
Can someone please answer me for the god sake I've been asking alot of people but no one responded IS THEE NOVEL FINISHED IF YES PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH VOLUME IT HAS AND IF NO PLEASE DO THE SAME TELL ME HOW MUCH CHAPTERS AND VOLUMES THERE ARE CAUSE I'VE BEEN SEARCHING ON THE INTERNET AND ALL WIKIS SAY VOLUME 11 WAS THE LAST ONE
May 23, 2016 4:49 AM
Apr 2014
Can someone please answer me for the god sake I've been asking alot of people but no one responded IS THEE NOVEL FINISHED IF YES PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH VOLUME IT HAS AND IF NO PLEASE DO THE SAME TELL ME HOW MUCH CHAPTERS AND VOLUMES THERE ARE CAUSE I'VE BEEN SEARCHING ON THE INTERNET AND ALL WIKIS SAY VOLUME 11 WAS THE LAST ONE
May 23, 2016 10:00 AM

May 2015
TSeraj said:

No... First of all, COME THE FUCK DOWN, AIGHT?! and second, actually, Wataru Watari is busy right now. He's busy working on an anime that is about to release this summer. So, I guess OreGairu might be on the hiatus for now.
May 30, 2016 3:35 AM
Mar 2016
I'm not watching season 2 until they release an actual conclusion. Cliffhangers suck :(
May 30, 2016 11:37 PM
May 2016
We Need season 3!!!! What year will it be released?
May 31, 2016 1:03 AM

May 2015
toirfionnosaes3 said:
We Need season 3!!!! What year will it be released?

Sometime soon until Watari-senpai releases some materials for Season 3. Just wait...
May 31, 2016 9:29 AM

Dec 2014
I'll sacrifice a testicle and serve it as lunch to a elementary school's cafeteria for a season 3.
May 31, 2016 9:41 AM
Apr 2015
Unless they are slowing the pace of adaptation for a possible season 3 considerably, there won't be a season 3 for at least another few years. Since Season 1 of the anime adapted LN volumes 1-6 and season 2 adapted volumes 7-11, there isn't new LN material available. Not to mention, the release date for volume 12 has yet to be announced.

I don't like to be pessimistic but we might have a season 3 in another 2-3 years.
Jun 1, 2016 10:28 AM
Mar 2016
_Gabe_ said:
I'm not watching season 2 until they release an actual conclusion. Cliffhangers suck :(

Well actually, after watching season 2, I can tell you, that I feel as if Season 1 and season 2 have similar endings. Like at the end of number 1 its, hey we are all friends again, but number 2 is more of them acknowledging that something has to eventually change. But yeah, I should really refresh my memory of season 1.
Jun 2, 2016 6:38 AM
May 2016
Will there be an OVA? Because I'm getting impatient (Sorry for bad english)
Jun 2, 2016 6:54 AM

Feb 2015
I loved the first two seasons (2nd was even better than the 1st), so I wouldn't mind if a third season was made, as long as they can keep it fresh.
Jun 2, 2016 7:44 PM
May 2016
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Can't Wait WAHHH!! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Yukino x Hikigaya ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jun 2, 2016 8:01 PM

May 2009
The light novels are a very nice read and hope that they make a third season of this! Need to see more Hachiman in action.

ἡ φύσις οὐδὲν ποιεῖ ἅλματα.

συκεροκυ™

Jun 5, 2016 4:12 AM
May 2016
How many years does it take to get a new season?
Jun 5, 2016 10:38 PM

Jul 2014
I really don't know where they're gonna take this series. It's one of the better high school shows out. I've never actually seen a proper, animated, conclusion to a show like this before. It'll be really interesting to see where they go with a possible 3rd season, no matter if it's an anime original ending or not.
Jesus Walks
Jun 8, 2016 12:45 PM
Mar 2016
joe_g7 said:
I dont think this question needs to be asked, it definitely needs a season 3 and I hope it happens as soon as possible because its one of the best anime ever

This is true, its obvious it needs a 3rd season, but I think I'd be fine never not knowing, even though I love the show. Also unless they go for anime original ending (hope they don't) we have to wait for the light novels.

LebronsHairline said:
I really don't know where they're gonna take this series. It's one of the better high school shows out. I've never actually seen a proper, animated, conclusion to a show like this before. It'll be really interesting to see where they go with a possible 3rd season, no matter if it's an anime original ending or not.

I rather them stick to the source material as the source material is really good XD
Personally if there is a season 3 I hope they do what they did in this season, when it comes to the music. This season they made renditions of the first seasons opening and closing songs, and even this season's opening, which I thought kind of made those songs like the show's themes.

GiffYukinoPanda said:

Well typical you have to wait two years, so a show that came out in 2006 will probably have a season 2 in 2008, if the show is popular that is. Although popular shows that are making enough money to get another season can sometimes be put on hold for lack of source material, like Attack on Titan. Right now there has been no announcement of a season 3, but there is not enough source material to adapt for a season 3.
Although some anime's will do original endings, abandoning the source material. Although remember they can announce a season 3 and still come out and say "but we have to wait for the source material."
GOD984Jun 8, 2016 12:52 PM
Jun 8, 2016 1:01 PM

Apr 2015
As long as it isn't heavily rushed so that it looks like a trainwreck and more Iroha or Haruno screentime I'm okay.
Jun 8, 2016 9:06 PM

Jul 2014
Jake_Dd said:
joe_g7 said:

This is true, its obvious it needs a 3rd season, but I think I'd be fine never not knowing, even though I love the show. Also unless they go for anime original ending (hope they don't) we have to wait for the light novels.

LebronsHairline said:

I rather them stick to the source material as the source material is really good XD
Personally if there is a season 3 I hope they do what they did in this season, when it comes to the music. This season they made renditions of the first seasons opening and closing songs, and even this season's opening, which I thought kind of made those songs like the show's themes.

GiffYukinoPanda said:

Well typical you have to wait two years, so a show that came out in 2006 will probably have a season 2 in 2008, if the show is popular that is. Although popular shows that are making enough money to get another season can sometimes be put on hold for lack of source material, like Attack on Titan. Right now there has been no announcement of a season 3, but there is not enough source material to adapt for a season 3.
Although some anime's will do original endings, abandoning the source material. Although remember they can announce a season 3 and still come out and say "but we have to wait for the source material."

Idk, I didn't really find the music that great for this last season or the first for that matter. I thought where the second season really excelled, was the character drama, tension, and actual conflict. Usually in shows like these, it's 90% comedy and conflicts are comical. The more serious issues in other SoL romance shows come down to romance issues, but this really takes it beyond that and broadens the theme more to the sociology of high schoolers. It can be pretentious at times but, boy, this is the best show about high school drama I've ever seen lol. Anyway, I really have no clue how they would end the show tho because, again, it's not all about which girl Hachiman "picks"; this isn't a harem.
Jesus Walks
Jun 8, 2016 9:26 PM
Mar 2016
LebronsHairline said:
Jake_Dd said:

Idk, I didn't really find the music that great for this last season or the first for that matter. I thought where the second season really excelled, was the character drama, tension, and actual conflict. Usually in shows like these, it's 90% comedy and conflicts are comical. The more serious issues in other SoL romance shows come down to romance issues, but this really takes it beyond that and broadens the theme more to the sociology of high schoolers. It can be pretentious at times but, boy, this is the best show about high school drama I've ever seen lol. Anyway, I really have no clue how they would end the show tho because, again, it's not all about which girl Hachiman "picks"; this isn't a harem.

That is true, btw the music is mostly from the 1st season cuz the 1st season had like 41 tracks and the second season had 19, and they use tracks from season 1 in 2 so yeah.

This SoL is more about friendship then it is "who is he goanna pick" as they all deeply care for eachother, one person called this a true love triangle and I couldn't agree more. Although interested to see what develops with Iroha.
Jun 13, 2016 6:35 PM
Mar 2016
Hello!! I just keep on searching about its 3rd season, but if anyone would somehow get what I'm saying, then let me. By my own opinion, I bet there would be a possibility that "Oregairu" might get a 3rd season, and since it has about 2-3 Light Novels left for its conclusion, there might some changes of adding some episodes about them, before it reaches the true ending. There might also be a movie of this(optional) or an extra scene for the fans to see as what is going to happen for their future, it is true that it left us plenty of unanswered questions and it was stated that the LN before were somewhat not coping up with the expected rate, but I bet the people right now are somehow getting the urge of having the LN, even at Japan, I heard from a friend that there were people around her that holds all "Oregairu" Light novels, but of course talking about internationally, there might be plenty of people we could rely on with full of otaku people which are located in the pooulation of America, Korea, Philippines, Japan(of course) China, etc. But this countries had plenty of people who were ranked for its otaku population, so there could be a possibility.

The Author itself might be...no, let me re-phrase that instead of backing up, there is a high possibility that he is looking for the surveys of people who are really looking forward for an Oregairu Season 3, in LN of course just a first picture then all words, full story of them of course, but some people also wants to see their favorite characters doing the role themselves, get me? So I, too am really looking forward of the remaining on-going Light Novels, and also for the Season 3 Series.

Thanks for listening(well, actually reading). Hope it comes true since plenty have voted the season 3.
Jul 2, 2016 6:43 PM

Jul 2016
Hello. Although this is unrelated to the topic of whether or not a 3rd season will happen, I was wondering if anyone would be able to answer some of my questions as to where the 3rd season will be heading of to.

First off, can someone please explain to me what Yuigiahma means when she says "When I win, I'll take it all" she says this in the 13th episode of the 2nd season, and it had me very confused as to what she was referring to. What would she be taking exactly? I'd imagine this is important as when she says this, the music drops.
Jul 3, 2016 1:38 AM

Dec 2014
YES YES YES. I'm dying for the the third season, though I know we wouldn't get it fast because the 12th volume is not yet released :(
Jul 3, 2016 11:45 AM
Aug 2014
Koolman511 said:
Probably news or announcement after OVA for 3rd season

Oh god! I hope so that would be amazing... This anime has emptied my heart. I need to see more of this story and these characters ;(
Jul 6, 2016 2:10 PM

Jun 2015
KungFuIndi said:
Hello. Although this is unrelated to the topic of whether or not a 3rd season will happen, I was wondering if anyone would be able to answer some of my questions as to where the 3rd season will be heading of to.

First off, can someone please explain to me what Yuigiahma means when she says "When I win, I'll take it all" she says this in the 13th episode of the 2nd season, and it had me very confused as to what she was referring to. What would she be taking exactly? I'd imagine this is important as when she says this, the music drops.

Presumably she was referring to Hiki (becoming his girlfriend and later his wife) as this is a romance as much as it is a story of youthful friendship. A love triangle at its best....or worst depending on how you look at it.
Jul 6, 2016 3:49 PM

Apr 2016
I didn't watched the prequel so i mistaken it as the first season and when i google i find that it was actually the second season :( i mean WTF,such a inconclusive ending and still we aren't sure for another season.
I wonder what hiki requested.
Jul 8, 2016 9:20 AM

Sep 2012
ImTheJuggernaut said:

No... First of all, COME THE FUCK DOWN, AIGHT?! and second, actually, Wataru Watari is busy right now.

Could have been worse, I mean... the author could be like Rei Hiroe and start outing a volume every 3 or 4 years... Like Black Lagoon T-T ...
Jul 9, 2016 7:46 AM
Apr 2015
It seems its possible to have another season. Oregairu Season 3 the Finale. I want to see who's the girl Hachiman who end to and also I want to see the graduation of all of them with a dramatic events where every viewers would definitely says its the most emotional series and romantic story of all times.

I hope it would be like two years like 2013-Season 1 and 2015-Season 2 and then in 2017/2018- Season 3
Jul 10, 2016 7:11 PM

Dec 2014
Yeah, it needs a season 3 ... trough I don't really know if I want one... I mean, I want, but... sigh. I don't really want it to end. This anime has the hardest ship of all. I like both girls, and I really don't want to see any of them getting hurt... Actually is more like I dont want to see Yui getting hurt, because from the start this story seemed to lean towards HikixYukin... it breaks my heart only thinking about it... and peoples wonder why harems are so popular. Cursed monogamy!!!
Jul 13, 2016 9:58 PM
Jul 2016
Yes! it is nice to have season 3, because the story was almost related to me. .
Jul 20, 2016 2:41 PM
Jul 2016
KungFuIndi said:

I believe someone has already said this but, Yui was kind of like forcing Yukino to confess her feelings for Hachi. Like when she gave Hachi the homemade cookies, it indirectly is saying, "Now your turn" kind of thing. Basically forcing Yukino to express her feelings.
Aug 7, 2016 4:35 AM
Aug 2016
we need 2 more season for this seriesss!!!
Andi_randirgaAug 7, 2016 4:41 AM
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2015

1002 by venbals »»
Mar 29, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2015

556 by venbals »»
Mar 29, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 21, 2015

667 by venbals »»
Mar 16, 10:16 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

421 by venbals »»
Mar 16, 9:12 PM

» Help me understand the whole drama ( 1 2 )

GuidSMR - Apr 4, 2023

65 by NaughtySempai »»
Feb 26, 8:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.