Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2015 12:32 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This romance one shot with historical context seems to have more tragic themes than I had expected. A lot of stuff going on as well...

A bit of an open ending though.
Jun 9, 2015 12:55 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
I'm sure he meant it in a different way, but I couldn't help but laugh at this:

Oh Ushio, you cute scum guy. XD

Jun 21, 2015 12:51 AM

Sep 2011
Very different tale from this mangaka (mangaka of VK) - glad to see she is doing historical and different types of characters now. I didn't know it was her's but I could tell from some of the art that it was her or someone trying to draw like her. Anyway I enjoyed it, it was quite different from what I thought it would be from reading the synopsis and seeing the cover.
Aug 3, 2015 2:16 AM

May 2012
Okay, I got the gist of it even with the bad translation. Wish it wasn't just a one-shot though. Would have liked to see more.

Jun 12, 2019 9:11 PM

Feb 2019
I thought this was a pretty solid one-shot. I would've liked it to have not been a one-shot, though, because I liked it. Ushio, you sure are a good bean now, bud.
Jul 28, 2022 9:17 PM

Jul 2022
God I fucking love Ushio, wished it wasn't a one shot though, would've like to see this as a full story.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.