Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2015 11:39 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Haha Toei, that's not how bike physics work. Also all that wasted water in the pool. Now they'll have to fill the pool every time Mazinger Z launches.

We finally get to see the famous Breast Missiles. Aphrodite A's breasts finally have a purpose.

I liked how Koji had to press every button to fire the missile. That's probably one of my favorite parts so far, they are really taking it at a slow pace, with Kouji actually working on mastering Mazinger, instead of just mysteriously being good.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Jun 29, 2016 2:24 PM

Jul 2010
This is the first episode so far that I thoroughly enjoyed from start to finish also I really like Yumi so far and it was nice seeing her get some focus.
Dec 13, 2016 9:49 PM

Sep 2013
Hehehe Kouji really sucks at piloting Mazinger! I'm glad it's taking him some time to get the hang of it! You'd think someone would make him read the manual!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
May 22, 2017 3:05 PM

Nov 2012
Kabuto and Boss' sort of rivalry is quite amusing.

The whole bike sequence was so over the top but hilarious to watch.

Go Nagai's antics are always so wacky and unpredictable which makes this being episodic so much easier and funner to watch.
Jun 23, 2017 6:43 PM
Nov 2015
VanishingKira said:
Go Nagai's antics are always so wacky and unpredictable which makes this being episodic so much easier and funner to watch.

Yes, exactly! Monster of the week isn't a problem when it's all so strange and there's no rational way to predict some of the turns.
Nov 9, 2017 10:20 AM

Nov 2011
Oh! The new version of Aphrodite A comes with rocket boobs. XD
Koji with his bike, makes things Turkish, not even opens the gate of the house, then crosses directly, that daredevil! But at least he manages to drive decently the Mazinga Z.
It seems that the bikes in this anime series are as constant as Sayaka's barrels. ^^"
Aug 4, 2019 1:09 PM

Nov 2015
i noticed those dirt streets... and the school's playground ugh!
illogical? @Kowareta99 in the next couple of episodes you'll see kouji climbing a wall with his motorcycle to get out his house... you will giggle to that i swear! :d
Berry-VodkaDec 30, 2019 9:12 PM

đź’˘

Dec 30, 2019 12:27 PM
May 2019
That bike sequence was the most illogical, yet amusing part of this entire show so far. Not a huge fan of episodic shows, but this one is pretty fine as of now. Caia Q5 seemed to be quite the challenge for Kouji. Undoubtedly he will face more difficult tasks in the future.
Oct 14, 2020 12:08 PM

Sep 2019
Probably my favorite episode so far. Boss is hilarious, I love his VA. Bike sequence was great. The scream of Gaia Q5 was honestly disturbing they’ve done a pretty good job with the sound effects. Glad that Sayaka can fight beside Koji now. Gonna be sweet to see them face of against a mechanical beast together once Koji learns to pilot Mazinger Z.
Jan 1, 12:27 AM
Dec 2023
Wanted to say that it`s the best evil organisation, basically just transport robots and watch them fight but then they went against a robot on cars and didn`t even try to retreat... Also Booba Rocketo XD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 2 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 3, 2015

10 by Slorglord »»
Mar 2, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 92 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 18, 2015

10 by Leongolleyn »»
Feb 25, 7:32 AM

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 91 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 18, 2015

6 by Leongolleyn »»
Feb 25, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 90 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 18, 2015

5 by Leongolleyn »»
Feb 25, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 78 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 14, 2015

5 by Leongolleyn »»
Feb 21, 6:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.