Forum Settings
Forums

How to get rid of an bad and sad feeling of an romance anime

New
May 13, 2015 2:44 AM
May 2015
i don't know it is common but i am trying to find a way to get rid of this bad feeling.

i want to summarize frist, i have watched freezing and freezing vibration to 7 chapter but i couldn't go further. i became stressed, angry and very sad because of the situtaion between stella and kazuya why did they come together and why they didn't live happily together or fight aginst novas or whateverelse...

I know this is a selling strategy or effort to continue the manga series but this is very annoying. I have searched the manga series of freezing which has been achived near 200 chapter but nothing changed about these two characters.

i know i sad before but it is a very annoying situtaion that these chars are very close but they are not together which has to be...

may be you can think about me, what a intresting thing you are... But i got a bad feelling from that series and cannot overcome with it...

should i have to watch another good anime which is more suitable for me or should i leave to time or should i finish watching anime (i am a newcomer for anime world and it looks like i will be a short journey for me beacuse of that :)) or what do you offer (may be far better anime series to watch)
May 13, 2015 2:48 AM

Sep 2014
I would drop that anime and find something more suited for you to watch instead. There are a lot of anime out there who gives you good feelings intead of bad ones. If you want comedy with a bit of romance, I reccomend Arakawa Under the Bridge :)

If you feel sad, then go outside and take a walk to clear your head :)
May 13, 2015 2:55 AM
May 2015
Grubelgrub said:
I would drop that anime and find something more suited for you to watch instead. There are a lot of anime out there who gives you good feelings intead of bad ones. If you want comedy with a bit of romance, I reccomend Arakawa Under the Bridge :)

thanks for the answer it is very relaxing that someone has a solution for my problem.

i will watch the anime that you have advised for me

by the way i have tried walking, smoking and talking peoples they didn't work :)
May 13, 2015 2:58 AM

Sep 2014
waybinkunduz said:
Grubelgrub said:

thanks for the answer it is very relaxing that someone has a solution for my problem.

by the way i have tried walking, smoking and talking peoples they didn't work :)

No problem :) I can see how some anime can get you down, but don't let that stop you! If you want more reccomendations you can check my list :)
May 13, 2015 3:02 AM
May 2015
Grubelgrub said:
waybinkunduz said:

No problem :) I can see how some anime can get you down, but don't let that stop you! If you want more reccomendations you can check my list :)

thanks again, i have already check your list and will try your suggestions
May 13, 2015 3:32 AM

Feb 2015
Um do you mind telling me why you mean they not together ? Stella got other boy or what ? I'm curious now ... I can't help it ..
May 13, 2015 3:37 AM

Apr 2014
watch hentai
May 13, 2015 3:56 AM
May 2015
sadpwner said:
watch hentai

problem is not physcial :)

They don't have a proper realtionship which has to be done.

love has ways to share except physcial connection.Also pyhscial connection have different ways(kissing,hugging) They have a very sick relation that i cannot give a name.
waybinkunduzMay 13, 2015 4:02 AM
May 13, 2015 3:59 AM

Apr 2015
thats what you get for watching ecchi

watch real anime like logh

Hi
May 13, 2015 4:03 AM
Feb 2013
Play games.
May 13, 2015 4:03 AM
May 2015
Aeldrian said:

i am a newcomer, give me a example about real anime...
May 13, 2015 4:29 AM

Sep 2013
Time is best healer :D
Longest sad feeling for me were when I ended Clannad After Story. It took me a week to recover from those feeling but they were amazing feelings....
May 13, 2015 1:15 PM

Jun 2009
watch some comedy/fast paced anime
May 13, 2015 1:18 PM

Apr 2012
Freezing is definitely not a romance anime
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
May 13, 2015 1:22 PM

Sep 2014
waybinkunduz said:
i I have searched the manga series of freezing which has been achived near 200 chapter but nothing changed about these two characters.

ive only read up to like 170~ chapter, but actually they relationship does change, they almost had sex in one chapter but there was an enemy attack and they were interrupted

but if you're looking for romance then yeah, not a good choice
May 13, 2015 1:23 PM

Jun 2014
waybinkunduz said:
Aeldrian said:

i am a newcomer, give me a example about real anime...

Texhnolyze
All credit goes to Sacred.
May 13, 2015 1:28 PM

Mar 2014
At first I thought this was another Shigatsu thread
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
May 13, 2015 2:39 PM

Apr 2015
waybinkunduz said:
i don't know it is common but i am trying to find a way to get rid of this bad feeling.

i want to summarize frist, i have watched freezing and freezing vibration to 7 chapter but i couldn't go further. i became stressed, angry and very sad because of the situtaion between stella and kazuya why did they come together and why they didn't live happily together or fight aginst novas or whateverelse...

I know this is a selling strategy or effort to continue the manga series but this is very annoying. I have searched the manga series of freezing which has been achived near 200 chapter but nothing changed about these two characters.

i know i sad before but it is a very annoying situtaion that these chars are very close but they are not together which has to be...

may be you can think about me, what a intresting thing you are... But i got a bad feelling from that series and cannot overcome with it...

should i have to watch another good anime which is more suitable for me or should i leave to time or should i finish watching anime (i am a newcomer for anime world and it looks like i will be a short journey for me beacuse of that :)) or what do you offer (may be far better anime series to watch)

Drop it. It's not a good romance anime.
#CHEXIT
May 13, 2015 4:00 PM
May 2015
Watch/read something inspiring and positive. That's what anime is for-to create a mood and awareness in your head. If you don't like the awareness you have after watching an anime, replace that space with something you like.
May 13, 2015 10:58 PM
May 2015
nuclearstudent said:
Watch/read something inspiring and positive. That's what anime is for-to create a mood and awareness in your head. If you don't like the awareness you have after watching an anime, replace that space with something you like.

a good point, i have to do that
May 13, 2015 10:59 PM
May 2015
Imeon said:
waybinkunduz said:

Drop it. It's not a good romance anime.

yes may be i have to search more carefully, thanks
May 14, 2015 12:50 AM

Nov 2014
Watch a short comedy anime (12 episodes)
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

May 14, 2015 7:06 AM

Sep 2013
Comic_Sans said:

Because Shigatsu are amazing
May 14, 2015 7:27 AM

Jan 2013
watch Ouran Highschool Host Club
May 14, 2015 7:39 AM

Jan 2015
wasif_khan said:
Comic_Sans said:

Because Shigatsu are amazing
Tell me more
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
May 14, 2015 3:53 PM

Nov 2014
Being upset on watching sort of anime series is unavoidable, because "Too much expectation can lead in to much disappointment".

Just what the co-users said, relax, it is part of watching anime.
May 14, 2015 3:59 PM

Nov 2014
sadpwner said:
watch hentai

May 14, 2015 4:43 PM

Aug 2014
I felt the same way watching Boys Be.
May 14, 2015 6:49 PM

Feb 2012
you can't and, watch a slapstick - humor series to get over the feels..

nyan-nyan-nyan-nyan Forever!
May 14, 2015 8:56 PM

Jul 2013
Watch another anime. You'll forget it in no time.
May 14, 2015 9:16 PM

Nov 2011
Embrace the feels with all your might. Go on a romance/drama spree. Then when you can take no more, start watching a bunch of war tragedies.

Honestly, not a huge romance/drama fan overall, it's just the good ones like Lovely Complex that bring me back to the genre.
May 14, 2015 9:17 PM

Jan 2014
Watch Gintama so you can laugh your ass off.

May 14, 2015 9:19 PM

Apr 2015
Aqua said:

Gintama is the best solution to everything.
TheRefractingOne said:
No, liking MAL-approved shounen does not make you any less of a shounentard.
May 15, 2015 8:09 AM

Sep 2013
Bratty said:
Aqua said:

Gintama is the best solution to everything.

Watch HxH 2011
You will get sad again :D
May 16, 2015 12:15 AM
May 2015
Aqua said:

After your post last night i watched and i can say what a piece of excellence is that. I will save it in my pocket as an antidepressant pill :)
May 16, 2015 10:48 PM
Oct 2014
wasif_khan said:
Time is best healer :D
Longest sad feeling for me were when I ended Clannad After Story. It took me a week to recover from those feeling but they were amazing feelings....

Oh my God those feels were unreal, but worth it in the end. I feel that Clannad AS is the most important thing I have ever watched in my life.

I gotta say I think if a work can impact the viewer/reader like that then it's an excellent work of art. I love sad/tragic series. Tips for OP:

*Daijobu the characters aren't real
*Don't ever expect happy endings
*Mix up marathons with very light comedies.
*The characters often die/don't end up together for a reason
*Embrace the sorrow. It's all in good fun
"The only thing I still write is a list of people I'll never forgive" - Hikigaya 8man

More topics from this board

» Has there been an anime fanbase that hyped up their anime so much that you were turned off from watching it?

Alpha_1_Zero - 5 hours ago

10 by Phosphophyllita »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » Do you perfer Split Cour or Consecutive Cour?

animegamer245 - 47 minutes ago

7 by Horizon248 »»
5 minutes ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others? ( 1 2 )

WatchTillTandava - Today

50 by luckyrune »»
12 minutes ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - 13 minutes ago

0 by Alpha_1_Zero »»
13 minutes ago

» Why do people complain about "rapey" characters in anime?

Alpha_1_Zero - 23 minutes ago

1 by rohan121 »»
18 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.