Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 22, 2017 9:54 PM

Dec 2016
I had a feeling that Isla's lifespan would be short just to make us all feel even sadder.
Sep 4, 2017 7:43 PM
Jul 2016
Oh Eru you... She is so goofy, and her remark on Tsukasa´s junk was priceless. I wonder what´s her history to be able to take it so casually ;) Then immediately transition to her typical self and plays it off like it´s a unisex shower where they spontaneously happened to see eachother xD And then she´s trying to act the victim... So cute when being dragged away ^^

Btw, based on his length he must´ve gotten a good full view of her "packages" too that either both never realized or the artist/animator wasn´t aware of when drawing/designing those booths... Although a woman isn´t suppose to be standing next to you and give reasons to peek in the first place ;D

Woah!.... Those last 6 minutes were really bitter sweet. She was eager (for her) to see him back home but never came... Then she smiled she went to find him thinking he must be there, then happy to hear his determination with her and at last... A fully smiling face so bright it could pierce all darkness. Three genuine smiles in 5 minutes! And now with him knowing the truth of Isla´s lifespan... Would´ve been worse if she had told him, but things will have a completely different and gradually increasing weight to it now for sure.

And so does the emotional preperations begins...

Well well Isla ;D
HilariumosisSep 7, 2017 8:32 PM
May 9, 2018 2:27 AM

May 2010
I'm glad they ddn't drop the comedy part completely, I'd hate a tone shift now :< Isla is starting to smile, I wanna protect it now T^T

Tsukasa finally learnt about Isla'd left time, and it's only about a month huh... Finally someone decided to tell him something this important, shame on you Kazuki for not taking care of it sooner! I can already imagine the incoming feels train, ugh.
Jan 12, 2019 11:49 AM

Aug 2017
Well, Isla and Eru stalking Tsukasa was fun to watch.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 7, 2019 3:49 PM

Feb 2017
I just noticed in this episode how cute Isla's diary is with its little symbols for what the weather was that day. That tiny umbrella! :D
Jun 15, 2019 5:20 AM
Apr 2016
Seems like Isla is developing feelings for Tsukasa. Sad that she will have to go soon.
Dec 31, 2019 2:34 PM

Sep 2017
"You said you like his smile!!! He must have raped you!" God Michiru is insufferable.

The stuff with Eru was pretty fun at least.
Oct 12, 2020 10:15 PM
Apr 2018
Michiru is so annoying, Jesus fucking Christ.

The episode was goood. Really liked Isla here.
Dec 10, 2020 2:07 AM
Aug 2020
awww Isla finally smiled :')
Jan 12, 2021 10:07 PM

Aug 2019
pretty chilled episode compared to the last few. A lot more upbeat, with the focus more being on why Isla has so much interested with Tsukasa, with a humorous touch to it from Eru. That talk with Isla and Michiru was interesting, can't say for certain, but i could imagine that the events that occurred, are gonna stick with Tsukasa for a while.

The Sherry cross map no scope with the pen was pretty entertaining, and honestly i quite enjoy Sherry's character a lot, so hopefully she'll get more screen time.

Kazuki breaking the ice to Tsukasa at the end finally, left the dude out of it for to long, but better late then never. Fair enough he wants to stick with Isla to the end, hopefully he can make some happy memories along the way.

Apr 21, 2021 7:30 PM
Dec 2019
It felt rushed and unfinished how they didn't pick up from last episode's cliffhanger. I know that they covered what happened in 3 separate flashbacks but it honestly just felt so lazy. If there's a manga, I hope that they took their time with resolving the last episode's issue.
That clip with Eru peeking over the shower wall made me laugh out loud. It's been a while since and anime has made me do that.
I really want to like Michiru because I think she's so cute, but I can't get past how stuck up she is and how she butts into every cute moment with Isla and Tsukasa. It was nice seeing her have a one to one with Isla though.
That moment when Isla's hope was fully restored when she heard Tsukasa say that he will stick with her to the end, made my heart very soft. All of the little sparkles that the animators put in there really drove it home.
They're so cute together.
Aug 18, 2022 7:17 AM
Aug 2022
It was funny and emotional at the same time.
Feb 13, 2023 3:02 PM

Mar 2019
I'm happy with the way things developed from the last episode. I'm glad Isla didn't get shot, but it still sucks for Souta. This episode also made me like Tsukasa more and now he finally knows Isla's life span and he took it nicely.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Mar 8, 2023 8:00 PM

Dec 2022
Knowing she only apparently has a month left to live must be tough, but doing nothing but counting down the hours for that duration would just be wasting the time they have left. The stalking scenes were fun, and Isla is cute. Good episode.

Shaded Horizon

Apr 21, 2023 5:28 PM
Jan 2023
good ideas but they're not well executed sadly
the lore itself could also be a bit more explored idk
May 17, 2023 11:02 PM
May 2023
I had to watch FOUR EPISODES in ONE ANIME SESSION just to reach an episode that doesn't have a cliffhanger at the end.
Aug 28, 2023 1:52 AM

Dec 2022
It's just making me sad now imagining the time when they will be apart.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Are they really Android?

Animo_san - Apr 13

0 by Animo_san »»
Apr 13, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2015

534 by Moonlit_whisper1 »»
Mar 22, 12:13 PM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

547 by Penguinu »»
Jan 16, 2:07 AM

» Plastic memories

Golden__Darkness - May 16, 2015

8 by Shinetizinho »»
Jan 13, 6:25 PM

» How did you feel while watching this and what impression did the anime leave on you? ( 1 2 )

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

50 by maximovich »»
Jan 12, 2:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.