Forum Settings
Forums

Can't The Existence Of Time Zones Solve A Lot Of The World Issues?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 3, 2015 8:57 PM

Oct 2012
Plate said:
MAL: where you can't tell if OP is retarded or just trolling, 100% of the time.

Why not both?
May 3, 2015 11:56 PM

Jan 2014
You forget that because Australia is down under, all the events happen in reverse, so it isn't very helpful.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
May 4, 2015 12:29 AM

Jul 2012
The future is in the past! Onwards Aoshima!
TrishaCatMay 4, 2015 12:32 AM
May 4, 2015 12:29 AM

Sep 2012
Weren't new mods just hired?

Get to work damn it!
May 11, 2015 7:33 PM

Sep 2013
I haven't heard anything this stupid since
"Someone in class tried to convince me the sun is a star. The sun is the fucking sun dipshit! #GetYoFactsStraight"
Fortune favors the bold. I weep for the sheep.
May 11, 2015 7:40 PM

Jun 2012
Wrong, Australians don't actually live in the future. The reason they seem ahead of us is because it takes 12~ hours to get information from Australia to the US, so it seems ahead of us, when really we are behind. I think. So they are in the future in the way but it's not like they can tell the future like you theorized.

I have to commend you for thinking though... that's pretty rare on this bastard site.

God bless.
Shoot first, think never.
May 11, 2015 7:44 PM
Jul 2018
i am in Australia right now and i can confirm that the world will end this sunday.
May 11, 2015 7:49 PM

Oct 2013
What would happen to those in Australia then?
May 11, 2015 7:50 PM

Sep 2013
Open-Dice said:
Wrong, Australians don't actually live in the future. The reason they seem ahead of us is because it takes 12~ hours to get information from Australia to the US, so it seems ahead of us, when really we are behind. I think. So they are in the future in the way but it's not like they can tell the future like you theorized.

I have to commend you for thinking though... that's pretty rare on this bastard site.

God bless.

I think I get what you're trying to say but maybe I misread it.
"so it seems ahead of us, when really we are behind"
there the same thing either way... If you stood behind me, i'm infront. If I stood infron of you, your behind me....
also "The reason they seem ahead of us is because it takes 12~ hours to get information from Australia to the US "
No... It's because the sun reaches Australia earlier than wherever the person who started this forum is (US right?)
If a person in the US called an Australian... The information doesn't take 12 hours to go through the phone.
May 11, 2015 7:51 PM
Jul 2018
Abbot will find a solution
May 11, 2015 7:53 PM

Jun 2012
LewdBugles said:
Open-Dice said:

God bless.

there the same thing either way... If you stood behind me, i'm infront. If I stood infron of you, your behind me....
also "The reason they seem ahead of us is because it takes 12~ hours to get information from Australia to the US "
No... It's because the sun reaches Australia earlier than wherever the person who started this forum is (US right?)
If a person in the US called an Australian... The information doesn't take 12 hours to go through the phone.

No, that doesn't make any sense. The earth orbits the sun, not the other way round.
Shoot first, think never.
May 12, 2015 3:30 AM

Sep 2012
Open-Dice said:

God bless.
interesting theory. I'm hoping there will be a way to reduce the delay between transfering informtion from australia to the US in the future. Even a second difference counts
May 12, 2015 3:33 AM
Feb 2013
Really genius. sasuga pitbull
May 12, 2015 3:41 AM

Jan 2011
Australians have a non interference clause in place to prevent time stream fuck ups.
May 12, 2015 3:45 AM

Sep 2012
ReaperCreeper said:
Australians have a non interference clause in place to prevent time stream fuck ups.
and just watch and let ten thousand bajillion people die...

yep thanks for nothing australians
May 15, 2015 9:48 PM

Sep 2013
Open-Dice said:
LewdBugles said:

No, that doesn't make any sense. The earth orbits the sun, not the other way round.

ok when did i say the sun orbits the earth...? What is this? The 1500's?
May 15, 2015 9:53 PM

Sep 2014
I guess they never talk about Einstein's time relativity in your country? or perhaps youre too ignorant. Either way, leave this sort of conundrum in your head.
It would solve even more problems if people like you didnt exist in our society - lets hope Darwinism does its work well.
BaffledPyrOMay 15, 2015 9:57 PM
Credit goes to Eggroll for awesome the sig <3 ~~怖いですね。~~

Me>You=Life (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
May 15, 2015 9:56 PM
Feb 2013
BaffledPyrO said:
I guess they never talk about Einstein's time relativity in your country? or perhaps your too ignorant. Either way, leave this sort of conundrum in your head.
It would solve even more problems if people like you didnt exist in our society - lets hope Darwinism does its work well.

Ha Ha
May 15, 2015 11:00 PM

Oct 2008
How many times will people post this, seriously...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

20 by deg »»
3 minutes ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - 10 hours ago

9 by tsukareru »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 5 hours ago

9 by Otakupervert890 »»
20 minutes ago

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

39 by ProGoddess »»
1 hour ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

25 by KitsuFrost »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.