Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 20, 2015 4:57 AM

Apr 2012
Loli assassin died?!
Hahaha, here's another anime where someone dies in ep 3.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Apr 20, 2015 8:23 AM

Dec 2014
Shizune died? -_- oh crap she just live until 3 episode
Apr 20, 2015 10:27 AM

Jan 2013
I don't think that Shizune is dead yet. Don't forget her repeating that human's have their blind spots.
Apart from that, this episode was quite okay.

Apr 20, 2015 3:10 PM

Jan 2008
I still can't get over why they keep calling Shizune, Shidune. Don't care what their reasons are; they just sound like they're mentally challenged every time it shows up in the subs.
Apr 20, 2015 6:03 PM

Apr 2015
After last episode, I was thinking of dropping this series, but I liked this episode enough to continue. I suspect I won't love this show though.

The gun fight seemed ridiculous; how are they missing with that many bullets?
Apr 20, 2015 6:57 PM

Apr 2015
Wow Tohrus ability reminds me of the matrix, but with this ability I have a feeling that he won't be getting very hurt throughout the show.

wtf did Sidune get killed?
Apr 20, 2015 9:13 PM

Aug 2013
Loli randomly got killed. They both had so much time to dodge that 3 minute charge up beam.

I'm still watching it to see how the story unfolds with the ghost girl, but uh.....yep...don't even know anymore. This show is a confusing combination of mediocre and weird.
Apr 20, 2015 10:29 PM

Oct 2011
4kicks said:
I still can't get over why they keep calling Shizune, Shidune. Don't care what their reasons are; they just sound like they're mentally challenged every time it shows up in the subs.

In Kuroko they call Izuki ----> Iduki >___>
Apr 21, 2015 1:55 AM

Sep 2014
JoksPacifist said:
The urobutching has just begun

looooool

Damn, I hadn't realized he was part of the staff. Not the best show for him though. I wish he would stick to tragic, depressing stuff like Saya no Uta. Add some gore and I'm probably sold.
Apr 21, 2015 1:23 PM
Jun 2014
Should've just translated whatever the heck they called Tohru's ability to bullet time, because that's exactly what it is and what I'm going to call it. I don't even remember the acronym for what they called it. I don't like any of the characters, so whatever at that girl dying. Best part of the show so far is Tohru's gravity defying scarf.
Apr 22, 2015 2:30 AM

Jun 2013
waiting sensei olga back in action
Apr 22, 2015 1:08 PM

Dec 2013
I guess I'm still going to give this one a few more episodes, I'm still not sure whether this is a good series masquerading as crap, or crap trying to masquerade as a good series. All I do know is that pink haired girl is really freaking annoying, she's like a spoiled little girl. The loli was kind of annoying too, but I think it would have been better to kill the pink haired idiot girl.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Apr 23, 2015 10:38 AM

Oct 2007
Pat_To_Do-List said:
JoksPacifist said:
The urobutching has just begun

Please do not involve Urobuchi on this anime. First it's Aldnoah.Zero, now this. He's involved next to nothing in this anime project.

No but pretty much the next most go to guy at Nitroplus is indeed in charge here so it's still technically within a similar domain. Honestly though if you ask me the last few anime series with Nitroplus writing credits have been absolutely awful and they do especially bad with sci-fi including things Urobuchi has written and it's like the company can't do anything other than rule of cool shit to fill 12 episodes. There's nothing remarkable about Nitroplus writing these days and their inability to come up with decent characters and develop them at all really is fast approaching legendary status . They've been very fortunate to have their weak writing covered by good production values and marketing in recent times along with left over good will/hype from Madoka and Fate/Zero but that's not present here and so the weaknesses in their scripts and scenarios show all the more.

I really hope that some sort of message is sent this season (not holding my breath)like enough with the style over substance Nitroplus shit already for originals. It's resulting in a lot of bad really disappointing stuff of late. I guess we'll see how Gakkou Gurashi goes next season but again not holding you my breath.

Of course if all people care about is the chance at "urobutching" (as if he's the only writer ever to kill off characters in a story or something) than there's not much left to say.
Apr 23, 2015 7:13 PM

Sep 2008
dropping it. I rarely drop anything, and when I do I give it at least 4 episodes but this is just bland. the character design is awful, it doesn't fit what the show is aiming for. there not much story anyway. I know it's based on a red vs blue team game but still.
I think the main selling point should be the visuals/fight scenes but it looks like ass. they either have NO budget at all, or they're heavily rushing it. what's with the zoomed in closeups anyway?
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Apr 25, 2015 3:28 AM
Jul 2014
I have no f*cking idea on what the hell is happening in this show... So here's what I know: of course there are spoilers
1) Some guy and his gf live in the future - suddenly they were convoyed to a some what dystopian alternate reality lead by a little b!tch.
2) Exposition time! After the 2 teens recovered, explanations were given related to time lords, why this place exists which makes no sense what so ever.
3) They are sent for their first battle (with allies) and a character dies. I have no clue why they are still fighting these people.

Can anyone explain with immaculate detail - on what is "actually" happening to this show?
Now the Urobutcher really screwed up...
Apr 25, 2015 9:20 AM

Dec 2013
Seriously even though it was the MC's fault that the Loli died, I can't even blame him.
What idiot selects two noobs in a team of 4 when you know that there's going to be a chance that one of those noobs is going to be distracted by looking for the "ghost" and would run off at anytime, leaving your team with just 3 people (and need I mention one is a noob?) and NOT expect that team to be decimated against a team of 4 veteran timekeepers??????

And how the heck is the second team in the field not sent to back them up when the MC runs away to play Ghostbuster, and yet send a member of their team to play "scout"??????

The stupidity apparently never ends on this show..

One more episode of this and I'm dropping....
HESTIAAPPROVES
Apr 25, 2015 9:56 AM

Dec 2014
Well, shit, Sidune dead lol.
Apr 29, 2015 10:07 AM

Dec 2013
LusciousLobsters said:
gunslinger ga kill

This ^

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
May 1, 2015 2:16 AM
Jul 2018
Sidune dieing was the highlight of this episode... :/
Jul 14, 2015 1:36 PM

May 2012
Our first death already he? Well this sure was an intense episode, so let's see what happens next.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gunslinger Stratos: The Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

64 by Jyshrork »»
Apr 14, 2020 2:02 AM

Poll: » Gunslinger Stratos: The Animation Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2015

40 by Vindicater »»
Jan 3, 2019 11:51 PM

Poll: » Gunslinger Stratos: The Animation Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2015

34 by Vindicater »»
Jan 2, 2019 5:46 PM

Poll: » Gunslinger Stratos: The Animation Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 30, 2015

23 by Vindicater »»
Dec 30, 2018 6:05 PM

Poll: » Gunslinger Stratos: The Animation Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2015

49 by __amaterasu__ »»
Oct 6, 2017 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.