Forum Settings
Forums

Immahboob vs TimeAndSpace-Wizard: Clash of the Titans

New
Apr 16, 2015 5:56 AM

Aug 2013
Disclaimer: All characters are completely fictional and any relation to real life people is completely coincidental.

......It was quiet. ...Too quiet. The titans of our universe as we know it: Immahboob and TimeAndSpace-Wizard, were locked in a stare-down on the edge of the gas giant Malonia, and so they have been for thirteen million years. You see, these beings communicated via an ethereal method of psychic transmission, communicating over 24,000 fallacies per second. But hey, I'm just the narrator of this epic tale. Why don't you observe for yourself, as you take a peek into the inter-conscious multiverse of their minds...

It was late. The sun of this particular system had already dawned on Malonia, and Immahboob was ready for his nightly self-fuck.

Immahboob: "Bitch, you know what I want, but do you think I can leave this as things stand? I own you, b-b-bitch!"

TimeAndSpace-Wizard: "Har-Har-Har... Har! It's your birthday, oh yeah, it's your birthday, uh-huh. Dude, I got no gift for a broke-ass nigga like yourself!"

Immahboob: "My birthday? God... You really are something. I AM a God. I was born on the 24th December and my true name is Jesus Christ. AKA: A GOD! Jesus Christ...

TimeAndSpace-Wizard: " That's actually a fallacy. Lel!"

Immahboob: "HA-HA-HA-HA; lelelelelel - Don't you mean: a fallacy fallacy!?"

TimeAndSpace-Wizard: "More like, fallacy fallacy fallacy. Owned!"

Immahboob: "OK, fuck you - your face is a fallacy!"

TimeAndSpace-Wizard: "Ad-hominem. Textbook error, buddy. Textbook error. In other words, you are wrong, and, in actual fact, it is your face that is invalid."

Immahboob: "Nice hypocrisy, there. An ad-hominem from yourself thus you are wrong. Good game."

SpaceAndTime-Wizard: "Ad-infinitum, circular logic and bandwagon fallacies. Because you copied me, aren't original and are, quite clearly, repeating yourself, you are ultra wrong. A foolhardy endeavour, boob. Give it up"

Immahboob: "I induce via deductive deduction that you are trying to appeal to my emotions, implying that I am a little bitch, of which you plan to take advantage of my reaction. Straw man fallacy. You just don't learn. I'm getting really pissed at you now..."

TimeAndSpace-Wizard: "I win. That's it. You folks reading from your universe can go home now. The show is officially over."

Immahboob: "......."

Immahboob: "I'm telling my mum on you! Waaaa!~"

TimeAndSpace-Wizard: "......"

TimeAndSpace-Wizard: "Waaaa!~"

At this point they both left for their respective home dimensions until they met again 2 days later and had apple pie together. The sheer respect they had gained for each other through realising each others' powerful logical prowess would mark a friendship that would see them "butthurt" forevermore. But, ahem, that's a story for another day.
JustaCratApr 16, 2015 1:53 PM
Apr 16, 2015 5:57 AM

Sep 2013
damn almost recognized the names for a second
Apr 16, 2015 6:08 AM

Mar 2015
I like how realistic this story is,you could almost see it going down in our world.Really thought provoking arguments.
Apr 16, 2015 6:18 AM

Dec 2013
xEmptiness said:
LOL

Well boys will be boys! fufufu n.n
I am on the edge ! The edge of the edgiest edge ever edged by edgekind !
я умерте ужасну депрессии...

Apr 16, 2015 6:46 AM

Nov 2010
MorsPulchra said:
xEmptiness said:
LOL
Apr 16, 2015 9:17 AM

May 2014
dotplus said:
damn almost recognized the names for a second
Apr 16, 2015 11:13 AM

May 2014
What an impressive tale, reminded me of one of the classical magnum opus of the late 18th Century such as Micromegas by Voltaire.

But since there was no incest, 0/10
I've been here way too long...
Apr 17, 2015 1:32 PM

Feb 2015
Kinkara said:
MorsPulchra said:
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
Apr 17, 2015 1:43 PM

Jun 2012
the story is interesting but it's just begging for a continuation to express the level of bonding these two reached through argumentum.
There needs to be something like a third fallacy wielding mastermind borne of the gas giant Malonia to throw the two's respective dimensions into chaos with wicked argument busting fallacious wordplay.

And the apple pie wasn't explained, it just came out of nowhere when it was convenient. Poor writing but you can get better, the dialog had promise.
Apr 17, 2015 1:44 PM

Dec 2012
icirate said:
Kinkara said:
Apr 17, 2015 1:44 PM

Feb 2015
TL:DR

Does one of then try to win a duel by out-finger-banging a 12yo?
Apr 17, 2015 6:13 PM

Aug 2013
YorozuyaGinSan said:
And the apple pie wasn't explained, it just came out of nowhere when it was convenient. Poor writing but you can get better, the dialog had promise.

I cut the story off at that point in order to avoid making it too long and off putting for some users.
Apr 18, 2015 10:20 PM

Apr 2012
YorozuyaGinSan said:
the apple pie wasn't explained, it just came out of nowhere when it was convenient.

If you wish to explain the apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

also
Roth said:
icirate said:

More topics from this board

» "Molly Ringwald"

MeanMrMusician - 4 hours ago

0 by MeanMrMusician »»
4 hours ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

366 by nin-tendo »»
12 hours ago

» Konomi Yuzuhara ♥ Innocent Maid

MasterTasuke - Dec 17, 2023

4 by MasterTasuke »»
Today, 10:58 AM

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

19 by DesuMaiden »»
Today, 7:34 AM

» [UserScript] MAL Full Watching History

NurarihyonMaou - Aug 15, 2021

22 by NubFix »»
May 1, 9:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.