Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 9, 2015 11:09 PM
Jul 2018
It was a good episode.

Hina thanked Hachiman for his efforts.
Apr 9, 2015 11:10 PM

Jun 2012
8man's schtick of making himself the bad guy/martyr/shitty person can only be done so many ways before it becomes uninteresting. Hope they mix things up
HybridMBLApr 9, 2015 11:14 PM
Apr 9, 2015 11:19 PM

Aug 2013
HybridMBL said:
So is 8man's solution to every request to make himself the bad guy/martyr/shitty person?

Until now, yes.

That's why Yukino and Yui hated him for it, because he didn't give a shit to anyone's feeling/opinion about him, including those who genuinely cared for him.

Overall this is a pretty good adaption so far. I guess they rushed this volume in order to put more focus on the next ones (hopefully) since this incident is the start of a big development for our trio MCs.
Apr 9, 2015 11:23 PM

Nov 2013
I don't understand why yukinon always tells hachiman that she hates his way of doing things . She always feels disgusted by his methods , but if it were me I would think hachiman is someone worthy of respect just because he is willing to go above and beyond with nothing in return . So I don't really understand her response . Can someone explain?
Apr 9, 2015 11:26 PM
Jan 2011
herrickluk said:
I don't understand why yukinon always tells hachiman that she hates his way of doing things . She always feels disgusted by his methods , but if it were me I would think hachiman is someone worthy of respect just because he is willing to go above and beyond with nothing in return . So I don't really understand her response . Can someone explain?
She doesn't like other people to have low opinions of someone she cares about. Hachiman is being selfish for not considering this.
Apr 9, 2015 11:29 PM

Sep 2014
I didn't feel that level of seriousness/tension like in the LN. Probably something's wrong with me... And hiki-yui chemistry > hiki-yukino chemistry, in season 1 it's the opposite.

Flames slowly die. Embers turns to ash. Heat turns cold.
As I close my eyes, visions of past flash before me. I open my eyes; all I see is black, white, and gray.
Apr 9, 2015 11:43 PM

Sep 2012
8man is such a fucking alpha.

This episode was pretty good but I hate how selfish and stuck up that group is.
Oh god who are you people?
Apr 9, 2015 11:45 PM

May 2013
Hachiman prevented the confession that wasn't gonna work out. I feel bad for him though.
Apr 9, 2015 11:58 PM

Dec 2008
The way I see it is that Hachiman is playing under the assumption that he's able to go all-in at all times under such circumstances because he has nothing to lose. It's kind of a recurring idea but we are given a reminder in his conversation with Hayato that Hachiman doesn't hold himself in high regard, if not that he acknowledges that his opinion regarding social matters (if not his entire social standing) is very low. Thus when it comes to voicing his opinions or solving matters his way, he's not afraid to throw himself under the bus so long as it stabilizes the situation that he's involved in. He's not afraid of seeming like the bad guy so long as it fixes things, hence all of the Batman parallels involving him.

However, what Hachiman fails to understand is that the rules are different now. He can't go all-in like he's used to because he actually has something to lose now, whether he likes it or not. His bonds with Yukinon and Yui, no matter how hard he tries to downplay them, is technically his most valued bargaining chip and his style of doing things undermines not his value but rather his impression of how he thinks others value him. Yui is obvious but Yukinon is slightly more complex and is a matter for their future selves to eventually work out (which will be quite messy I'm sure) but nonetheless Hachiman is looking down on the fact that there actually are others that do value Hachiman to some degree, and he's insulting them. I think he might be realizing that towards the end of the episode after his talk with Ebina but I'd imagine it would take some time for such an idea to sink into Hachiman, who's accustomed to having nothing but his self-claimed "low self-worth" on the line.

Speaking of the end, I honestly have to be weird here and say that I connected with Ebina so hard at the end. She literally said things that I would actually say and I just could not help but feel like she really hit close to home on her closing dialogues. I'm not really sure what to make out of all of that really (besides Ebina gaining a tremendous amount of points in her favor) but I really related to a lot of what she said at the end. For better or worse, she spoke the truth, personally.
Will I fall in love someday? I wonder?

Apr 10, 2015 12:02 AM
Nov 2014
Hachiman was pretty great in this episode and so is his monologue at the end.

Good episode.
Apr 10, 2015 12:02 AM

Jul 2014
Well, these first 2 episodes have been pretty boring honestly. The ending relieves me a lot thought, it's really good.
Apr 10, 2015 12:03 AM

Jun 2008
I feel like every fucking character in this anime except for Hachiman is horribly annoying and just insufferable.

I'm just not sure why Hachiman puts himself through this bullshit, he must REALLY be a high level masochist.

The two main female characters are shit.

And Hayato and the superficial blonde chick's clique is the EPITOME of everything that is wrong with teenagers.

Hachiman should just abandon everyone and go back to being by himself.
Apr 10, 2015 12:05 AM

Apr 2015
..and you call this 'RomCom", I'm sweatin and panicking every sec. Sheeesshh.. ^_^
#CHEXIT
Apr 10, 2015 12:06 AM

Mar 2012
Even for someone who hasn't read the LN I can tell that they really rushed things. It's not that the whole picture isn't clear; I think they did a fantastic job telling the story given the time constraints. The question is whether they really needed to cut this arc down to 2 episodes. I mean, unlike event or action-based series, Oregairu is rather heavy on internal monologue and mental side of things. Cutting that out completely guts the point of the series.

For this episode in particular, I get that Hayato and Hachiman reached an implicit understanding of sorts for Hachiman to go ahead and break the confession. I get that Yukino and Yui are upset at Hachiman for putting himself out there and being hurt, BUT the extent to which Hachiman would be hurt was never conveyed at all. To me it simply felt like he went up, confessed, knew he was getting rejected for Tobe, and that was it. What pain would he have suffered? And why would anyone feel bad for him when he did it with the goal of being rejected? Not sure this episode was able to flesh that out at all.
Apr 10, 2015 12:08 AM

Dec 2014
Hehehe, i love the hachiman and yumiko conversation. I am still grinning on what Yumiko had said to Hikki, "i know Yui would never date you." LoL XD

Ohhh, if she only knew.... XD

Yui x 8man!!! FTW
Apr 10, 2015 12:08 AM

Jan 2014
YES ANOTHER EPISODE OF BASED OREGAIRU. ZOKU!

As always, OP & ED are amazing. Catchy as heck.

I'm guessing a volume ended with this episode.

AND I THOUGHT HACHIMAN'S CONFESSION would be cringe worthy. But it ended up nicely. Except for Yukinon & Yui. Was Yui jealous? Yes or no, it was cute. i might be defecting to SS Yui. #fuckSSYukinon

Komachi has a good relationship with her brother. In the name of Council of Wincest, I approve.

EDIT: Just rewatched using FFF's version.. I'm disappointed in the translation. wtf commie version is better
NakatoshiApr 10, 2015 8:05 AM
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
Apr 10, 2015 12:20 AM

Mar 2014
Hachiamn is a fucking martyr. The Batman of all romcoms. The bamboo scene is well made. Kudos to Feel.
A drama has a progressive thought, an emotional climax and a resolution, but our lives aren't like that. All we get day after day, are a bunch of vague anxieties that are never really resolved.

- Yamazaki Kaoru
(Welcome to the N.H.K)
Apr 10, 2015 12:22 AM

Mar 2013
Ugh, Yukino also continues to be worst girl by getting angry at Hachiman for stupid reasons. Why, exactly, do people ship them again? I've never seen such a horrifying lack of chemistry between two characters before. They'd be shit in a relationship together - all they'd do is bicker, like they do now. Dating doesn't magically get rid of the fact that you clash constantly and a relationship where you do is a fucking unhealthy pile of shit to be in in from the off anyway.

JustALEX said:
I feel like every fucking character in this anime except for Hachiman is horribly annoying and just insufferable.

I totally agree. The only other characters I like are Ebina and Saika. In fact, Hachiman's even just about the only person that respects Ebina enough to actually let her say she doesn't want to date people aloud and settle the score once and for all, instead of tiptoeing around to protect a guy that didn't take a firm "no" for an answer in the first place. This issue wouldn't have even been on the cards if the others had used their positions to tell Tobe to back down (which, y'know, would've prevented the embarrassment of public rejection as well much more efficiently, especially when you know Ebina's not interested in dating and doesn't want to be pressured like this), but apparently everyone but Hachiman's too much of a pussy to actually do anything of use in this damn show, even when Ebina's supposed to be their friend.
Apr 10, 2015 12:33 AM
Aug 2014
straggy said:
Ugh, Yukino also continues to be worst girl by getting angry at Hachiman for stupid reasons. Why, exactly, do people ship them again? I've never seen such a horrifying lack of chemistry between two characters before. They'd be shit in a relationship together - all they'd do is bicker, like they do now. Dating doesn't magically get rid of the fact that you clash constantly and a relationship where you do is a fucking unhealthy pile of shit to be in in from the off anyway.

JustALEX said:

I totally agree. The only other characters I like are Ebina and Saika. In fact, Hachiman's even just about the only person that respects Ebina enough to actually let her say she doesn't want to date people aloud and settle the score once and for all, instead of tiptoeing around to protect a guy that didn't take a firm "no" for an answer in the first place. This issue wouldn't have even been on the cards if the others had used their positions to tell Tobe to back down (which, y'know, would've prevented the embarrassment of public rejection as well much more efficiently, especially when you know Ebina's not interested in dating and doesn't want to be pressured like this), but apparently everyone but Hachiman's too much of a pussy to actually do anything of use in this damn show, even when Ebina's supposed to be their friend.

I hope you understand that the only reason Yukino got angry at Hachiman is because Hachiman treats himself like shit that no one cares about. He isn't thinking about Yui or Yukino. He isn't thinking of the fact that Yukino cares about him and doesn't want to see him put himself as the shitty guy who interrupted someone else's confession midway. (Which is a horrible thing to do...most effective method but not the most good one.) . Hachiman is too good of a guy. He is helping out people that aren't even that close to him all the while making himself look like the bad guy. Yukino and Yui ...being the people that care about him...don't want to see him do that anymore. It seems that Hachiman doesn't care about anyone else's feelings but his own. (In their eyes...because Hachiman keeps ignoring the fact that those 2 care about him.) . So , in short...it was not a stupid reason. She doesn't like Hachiman potraying himself as the bad guy because she cares for him. Like the teacher said in the previous episode..''It's not bad to get scolded..getting scolded means someone is looking out for you.''
Apr 10, 2015 12:37 AM

Nov 2014
Hachiman, my inspiration for up front in your face talk (without getting mugged or pummeled). He takes it upon himself and he makes it look smooth yet he sacrifices his character. Ebina has a thing for Hachiman? hmm. . .

I can't wait for episode 3 where things will get interesting though the show is already interesting for me that is.
Apr 10, 2015 12:43 AM

Dec 2014
Oregairu's 2nd season opening theme "Harumodoki" is better than season 1 but
Hello Alone is better than season two's ending theme, imo. :)
Apr 10, 2015 12:50 AM

Apr 2011
UrRealManBro.
~♥~ Otaku + Otaku - Otaku = Otaku ~♥~
Apr 10, 2015 12:56 AM

Apr 2015
Oh, Hachiman... Yui is already begging you to confess to her..... c'mon just at least hug her for comfort...!!!
#CHEXIT
Apr 10, 2015 12:59 AM

Jan 2011
Definitely knew that's how he's gonna do things. He's the ultimate bro.

JustALEX said:

I'm just not sure why Hachiman puts himself through this bullshit, he must REALLY be a high level masochist.

And Hayato and the superficial blonde chick's clique is the EPITOME of everything that is wrong with teenagers.

This.
Exactly what Hachiman mentioned about their clique. Shallow.

He could've not done anything and just watch their clique crumble. Yet he does something that others are too afraid to do and he gets criticized for it.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Apr 10, 2015 12:59 AM

Mar 2013
TyphoonS said:
I hope you understand that the only reason Yukino got angry at Hachiman is because Hachiman treats himself like shit that no one cares about. He isn't thinking about Yui or Yukino. He isn't thinking of the fact that Yukino cares about him and doesn't want to see him put himself as the shitty guy who interrupted someone else's confession midway. (Which is a horrible thing to do...most effective method but not the most good one.) . Hachiman is too good of a guy. He is helping out people that aren't even that close to him all the while making himself look like the bad guy. Yukino and Yui ...being the people that care about him...don't want to see him do that anymore. It seems that Hachiman doesn't care about anyone else's feelings but his own. (In their eyes...because Hachiman keeps ignoring the fact that those 2 care about him.) . So , in short...it was not a stupid reason. She doesn't like Hachiman potraying himself as the bad guy because she cares for him. Like the teacher said in the previous episode..''It's not bad to get scolded..getting scolded means someone is looking out for you.''

No, it's definitely a stupid reason. Yukino should be more bothered about the fact that Hachiman's the only person willing to actually help Ebina rather than the fact that people look down on him, which they do anyway, with or without his input.

And lol it's not horrible to interrupt a confession that shouldn't happen. It made everyone uncomfortable and made something that everyone knew was going to end badly public. Tobe shouldn't have confessed to her where everyone was fucking watching... it's as bad as public proposals. It was pressuring her, when Hachiman helped her say what she wanted to say. Honestly, Yukino's being selfish by putting the fact that she thinks Hachiman should be respected over the feelings of numerous people, including a girl that's being pressurised to date. Besides, it's Hachiman's reputation, not her's. She doesn't own him. He's perfectly within his rights to allow himself to be perceived however he damn well pleases.
Apr 10, 2015 1:01 AM
Jul 2018
"His and Her Confessions Won't Reach Anyone."

Hikitani did a good job with intervening during the confession, even though that stirred up Yui despite it being an act. That scene was intense, felt kind of bad for her in a way..

But for Hikitani to go through that, no one really credits him, but as a member of the service club he helped out this "shallow" group.

That ending, "But.. the biggest liar of all.. was me." I liked that stuff with how we pretend, and lie to keep the things dear to us.

Amazing episode of Yahari oreno.

removed-userApr 10, 2015 1:09 AM
Apr 10, 2015 1:03 AM

Jul 2014
I actually like how Yui handled Hachiman after that social suicide he did again, but Yukino was harsh as hell, so yeah cant really blame the hate for Yukinoshita. If I had friends or someone who cares about me and shows it like Yukinoshita does Id rather live as a loner again, that girl is way to bothersome. Yui on the other hand is a wonderful girl.

Dec 2014
SkyTate said:
Definitely knew that's how he's gonna do things. He's the ultimate bro.

JustALEX said:

This.
Exactly what Hachiman mentioned about their clique. Shallow.

He could've not done anything and just watch their clique crumble. Yet he does something that others are too afraid to do and he gets criticized for it.

To be fair... Yui & Yukino did not have all the information that 8man got from Yumiko, Hayato and Ebina herself.(he duducted what Hina really wants.)
Feb 2015
wow wow I never expected hachiman would do something like that for those fucking group sake. hurts me alot tbh!
seeing yukinon getting mad at hachiman it upsets me -__-
now I don't give a damn anymore to shipping stuff shit, I just wanna see how the development of hachiman in this season. his way to solve problems in his own way is always fabulous like usual.
I love him. stay rad hikki.
Apr 10, 2015 1:18 AM
Aug 2014
straggy said:
TyphoonS said:

No, it's definitely a stupid reason. Yukino should be more bothered about the fact that Hachiman's the only person willing to actually help Ebina rather than the fact that people look down on him, which they do anyway, with or without his input.

And lol it's not horrible to interrupt a confession that shouldn't happen. It made everyone uncomfortable and made something that everyone knew was going to end badly public. Tobe shouldn't have confessed to her where everyone was fucking watching... it's as bad as public proposals. It was pressuring her, when Hachiman helped her say what she wanted to say. Honestly, Yukino's being selfish by putting the fact that she thinks Hachiman should be respected over the feelings of numerous people, including a girl that's being pressurised to date. Besides, it's Hachiman's reputation, not her's. She doesn't own him. He's perfectly within his rights to allow himself to be perceived however he damn well pleases.

Yukinon has no problem with Hachiman helping Ebina. Her problem is with the way Hachiman does it. Hachiman is in no way selfless. He is selfish. He isn't thinking about the people that care for him. Yes, it is wrong to confess while someone else is confessing. Tobe wasn't bothered about being publicly rejected. Hachiman asked him again and again if he wants to go through with it knowing the consequences. Yes, Yukinon is selfish when it comes to Hachiman. She doesn't want to see the guy she cares about throwing himself under a bus for a group of people that has done nothing for him and only care about their group's shallow relationships. Hachiman knows he is selfish too. His last line proves it ...''the biggest liar of all..was me.'' If Hachiman keeps ignoring the fact that people care about him and it isn't selfish of him then how is Yukino caring about Hachiman and not other people seen as selfish?. The fact is that both of them here is selfish. Hachiman is a great guy but he is not perfect. Hachiman has gone through his life getting hurt...now he has the chance of not being hurt anymore but he keeps doing it intentionally. Of course she would be pissed off if a friend of hers throws himself under the bus for people that aren't even close to him. Why should Hachiman care about them anyway? Why should Yukino? What have they done for them? . Yukino has a good reason to get angry. That is not all there is to it though. You'll realise in the later episodes if Studio Feel adapts this properly.
Apr 10, 2015 1:22 AM

Jul 2012
Let's see how they'll adapt volume 8. Especially chapter 5.
Roy_28Apr 10, 2015 1:26 AM
Apr 10, 2015 1:31 AM

Jan 2013
8man strikes again.
With unmatched resolve and methods nobody else would dare to utilize, he'll save the day and create a world where nobody is hurt. A lone warrior, surviving hundreds of battles. When it comes to losing, he is the strongest.
Apr 10, 2015 1:34 AM

Apr 2013
Decent enough episode, I still don't like the new art style.
Apr 10, 2015 1:36 AM

Jul 2013
Hachiman best MC.

Roy_28 said:
Let's see how they'll adapt volume 8. Especially chapter 5.

Yeah, I'm curious about that as well.

FalzLuther said:
HybridMBL said:
So is 8man's solution to every request to make himself the bad guy/martyr/shitty person?

Until now, yes.

That's why Yukino and Yui hated him for it, because he didn't give a shit to anyone's feeling/opinion about him, including those who genuinely cared for him.

Overall this is a pretty good adaption so far. I guess they rushed this volume in order to put more focus on the next ones (hopefully) since this incident is the start of a big development for our trio MCs.

I certainly hope they put a lot more focus in the over the next few volumes >.<
Apr 10, 2015 1:46 AM
Feb 2015
I really did like this episode. People mentioning about the next novel & chapters has gotten me even more excited for the next episodes, hopefully they leave me feeling the same as I do after this episode!
Apr 10, 2015 1:52 AM
Sep 2013
Man, this is gonna be one of those series where it just drags on and on and on and we'll never ever see the conclusion, isn't it? It hasn't even begin touch the surface of the triangle yet. Why don't he just fuck her and get this over with? She does seem to be quite noticeably warmed up towards him than the first season but yeah, this is definitely gonna drag on and on.

And why are almost all of the characters besides the 3 leads so damn annoying and unsympathizable? I know they're probably made that way to make the 3 leads seem so much better but sheesh. Even with the leads, sometimes I don't get them at all. And the way the show acts like how the MC is such a victim is pretty annoying too, but it seems like they're might be some deeper meaning behind that; we'll see.
Apr 10, 2015 2:22 AM

Oct 2014
Ah Vol. 8, iirc it's THAT volume.

Also, no 8man x fujoshi fans here?
Apr 10, 2015 2:27 AM

Jan 2013
It's nice to see that there's trouble with some of the side characters.
And I can see why Yukino is mad at him.

And at least there's more people realizing what's going on on the minds of the others, besides Hachiman and Yukino.
Apr 10, 2015 2:36 AM

Jul 2013
dammit 8man... now i really feel sad for him... obviously he got hurt and him pretending nobody caring for him is a lie
current LN reading:
Death March kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku
translated here
for those who are interested in other forums about animes, check randomc.net, reddit.com/r/anime and forum.animesuki.com
Apr 10, 2015 2:45 AM
Feb 2013
Yui and Yukinoshita's reactions were to be expected. No one wants to see a friend hurting himself for a bunch of idiots' sake.

8man's "confession" was really cringe worthy and he doesn't seem to realize it pains his friends to watch this yet.
Apr 10, 2015 2:45 AM

Sep 2014
kewl ep
Apr 10, 2015 2:49 AM

May 2013
I have not read the L/N's, but this show just seems to keep impressing me. To be honest, I watched the first season on a whim, just to pass the time, but so far I feel like this could be one of the better series in recent years.

However, I know how promising shows tend to end, and they always end in disaster nowadays. So Ill keep my hope withheld for now. But at least at the moment, it is rather enjoyable.

"Having no money is like a Sinus infection. You just have to ignore it and not pick at it and it’ll go away."
Apr 10, 2015 2:52 AM

Apr 2013
Legendary. 8man coming in to rescue the day again from the clutches of Tobe's loserdom. No one got hurt... except for my two favorite ladies. I loved Yui's reaction to it by far at the end right there. She's been best-girling it hard in these first two episodes. Also, I liked the tiny subtle hint by Hina at the end (or was it not a hint?).

Anyway, this was the only novel that I knew the ending to so now I can enjoy the rest of the season without any spoilers. I'm looking forward to the introduction of Iroha and I hope that it comes soon.

PS I need to get my hands on that OP ("Harumodoki") ASAP. It is soooooooooo good.
dankzelApr 10, 2015 3:04 AM
Apr 10, 2015 3:08 AM

Jan 2015
8man shouldn't hurt himself for these brats they don't deserve it..
Apr 10, 2015 3:21 AM

Dec 2011
Dat Hachiman and Saika moment at the beginning doe... :3

Hachiman, the knight in shining armor!

I've noticed that something seems to be wrong with Hayato, from the first episode actually...

Indeed, food tastes really delicious when it's free and you don't have to work for it XD.

Dat bromance... Hachiman taking one for their group... as always actually...

Dem feelings T.T

Nice ending to the episode.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Apr 10, 2015 3:27 AM

Sep 2010
ah...this was another great episode.
Apr 10, 2015 4:07 AM

Sep 2014
Like all the environment ^_^

Hachiman strikes agen
Apr 10, 2015 4:22 AM

Jun 2014
In all honesty 8man's way of doing things is ridiculously flawed, not to mention the thing he did this episode was against his previous self back at season 1.

He and Yukino both knew that Hayama's group would eventually fall apart sooner.
Yukino and Hachiman even though they aren't nothing alike they do share one thing and that is the fact that they hate fake relationships/ superficial one's.

And what Hachiman did this episode is he just saved that Superficial relationship Hayama's group have, he extended their group knowing full well that it will eventually fall apart later on.

Apr 10, 2015 4:24 AM
Jul 2013
This episode actually made me so excited I read Vol.8 in like an hour. Really excited about how this is actually shaping up to be.
Apr 10, 2015 4:26 AM

Apr 2013
Was Hachiman like this in the 1st season, too?

I think that this episode was great like the first one.

Still liking the new character design. It's just great.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2015

1002 by venbals »»
Mar 29, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2015

556 by venbals »»
Mar 29, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 21, 2015

667 by venbals »»
Mar 16, 10:16 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

421 by venbals »»
Mar 16, 9:12 PM

» Help me understand the whole drama ( 1 2 )

GuidSMR - Apr 4, 2023

65 by NaughtySempai »»
Feb 26, 8:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.