Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2015 11:26 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Dang it Aoi you had to do the "right" thing. Jesh why couldn't you have a moment of stubbornness like your sister
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Mar 31, 2015 7:00 AM

May 2008
Yep, that was unexpected x)
However, now that the twins are gone, I wonder if the story will shift to a more romance oriented direction? Matsunaga seems to be moving away soon as well, so I wouldn't be surprised if we got a little time skip. :)
Mar 31, 2015 12:05 PM
Oct 2013
sayami said:
Yep, that was unexpected x)
However, now that the twins are gone, I wonder if the story will shift to a more romance oriented direction? Matsunaga seems to be moving away soon as well, so I wouldn't be surprised if we got a little time skip. :)

ditto to the time skip....however much I wanted the 4 of them to stay together she's about to enter her final year of high school so it would be best her to not be distracted by the twins (you know she'd focus on them instead herself) Would be interesting if went she leaves the orphanage, Matsunaga lets her stay at the house to commute to a local college so that she can be the anchor so that they all can move back together one day....who knows but this 1 a month now is killer now that something is happening story wise and not a moe overload chapter
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
May 9, 2015 8:51 AM
May 2015
Hey is it really gonna continue or does it end at 102 cuz I'd hate that and hold a grudge against kouchi kaede.
May 9, 2015 6:00 PM
Oct 2013
ali_2000 said:
Hey is it really gonna continue or does it end at 102 cuz I'd hate that and hold a grudge against kouchi kaede.
where are u getting this it will end @102? far as I know 103 is coming out May 20th
― Imam Ali as
May 13, 2015 1:10 AM
May 2015
odysseyrh said:
ali_2000 said:
where are u getting this it will end @102? far as I know 103 is coming out May 20th

uh no actually I am not active on any kind of blogs and unfortunately in my locality I am the only person wjo reads manga so I dont have anyone it discuss it with.
May 13, 2015 1:20 AM
Oct 2013
ali_2000 said:
odysseyrh said:

uh no actually I am not active on any kind of blogs and unfortunately in my locality I am the only person wjo reads manga so I dont have anyone it discuss it with.

that's why god created forums on the 8th day....... discuss them here
― Imam Ali as
Jun 19, 2016 4:53 AM

Nov 2007
OMG! My poor eyes. T_T

Seeing Akane crying her eyes out was already way too much, but when Shiharu broke down in tears got me so hard!

And look who has become a real man in such age! Aoi holding back his tears and helping Akane was so sweet. And then came the final hug and the smile that lead to the final goodbye! T_T

The only thing that was missing in this chapter was Seiji not doing enough! You held her hands but why didn't you give my Shiharu a hug?! I am not ready to read the rest.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 25, 2016 4:30 AM

Nov 2011
I hope she reunites with the twins in the future, even if it's just one last time.

Wonder how the romance will progress there as it has been slowing building for quite some time too.
Jun 25, 2016 11:43 PM

Aug 2013
I got a little emotional there too my goodness ( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` )
Jun 27, 2016 1:08 AM
Jan 2016
Omg, I cried. XD Aoi's too mature for a kid. So cute when he pulled Akane up. Ugh, so what'll happen now?
Jan 29, 2019 6:15 PM

Jun 2015
It was so sad when she started crying.
:)
Jul 24, 2022 9:30 PM

Sep 2021
So bittersweet, Shiharu couldnt hold out after all
Sci-Fi Enthusiast
Nov 5, 2022 4:27 AM

Jul 2016
"It's not that we needed a perfect babysitter. We needed Nakamura-san."
Matsunaga couldn't have put it any more beautifully than that.

No ordinary person could've formed a bond like Shiharu did with the twins. I won't deny it, I got a little emotional too.

And man, Aoi's reaction speaks volumes about his maturity for his age.
Aug 7, 2023 4:50 AM
May 2023
majiloveanime said:
I got a little emotional there too my goodness ( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` )
Me too. It was soo sad and I rarely get emotional when I read a manga. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love So Life Chapter 106 Discussion

shanimebib - Jun 19, 2016

22 by waalex11 »»
Sep 18, 2023 7:58 PM

Poll: » Love So Life Chapter 94 Discussion

sayami - Sep 6, 2014

7 by CathyFreyaMys »»
Aug 7, 2023 4:33 AM

Poll: » Love So Life Chapter 92 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2015

5 by CathyFreyaMys »»
Aug 7, 2023 4:18 AM

Poll: » Love So Life Chapter 87 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2015

41 by CathyFreyaMys »»
Aug 7, 2023 4:07 AM

Poll: » Love So Life Chapter 40 Discussion

Goku1994 - Jun 15, 2012

11 by CathyFreyaMys »»
Aug 4, 2023 8:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.