Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2015 4:37 AM

Aug 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
They say every mother loves her children unconditionally, but this isn't always the case.

All stories of Hagio Moto are amazing, I hope the rest will be translated soon. (I can't find the raws either.)
Aug 12, 2018 3:33 PM

Jun 2016
I wish there was an anime adaptation if this
Sep 11, 2018 3:03 PM

Dec 2011
I can't find the other 4 chapters listed but somehow I feel like the story is complete. What a nice little gem this was.
Feb 6, 2019 11:38 AM
Jan 2017
CMYK said:
I can't find the other 4 chapters listed but somehow I feel like the story is complete. What a nice little gem this was.

Yes i wish the other chapters were available but it was a great story and ending
Sep 26, 2019 6:47 PM

Aug 2013
Are we sure there's 5 chapters? The story feels completely complete. What else could be added? As far as I know Fantagraphics didnt use any excerpts but whole stories for their Drunken Dream release.
Nov 23, 2020 6:03 AM

Jun 2009
Edocchi said:
I wish there was an anime adaptation if this

There's actually a dorama based on this manga. Not exceptionally good but I did enjoy watching it nonetheless.
May 28, 2022 4:21 AM

Nov 2013
That was actually better than I expected. Also took different turn than I expected.

I wish rest of the chapters got translated.

T3Deliciouz said:
Are we sure there's 5 chapters? The story feels completely complete. What else could be added? As far as I know Fantagraphics didnt use any excerpts but whole stories for their Drunken Dream release.

This is an anthology, a collection of short stories. So the chapter that's called the same as the volume itself, Iguana Girl, is a complete story, but there are also 4 more stories bundled in the anthology volume.
You all need to watch Nami.

May 30, 2022 7:54 AM

Aug 2013
abystoma2 said:
That was actually better than I expected. Also took different turn than I expected.

I wish rest of the chapters got translated.

T3Deliciouz said:

This is an anthology, a collection of short stories. So the chapter that's called the same as the volume itself, Iguana Girl, is a complete story, but there are also 4 more stories bundled in the anthology volume.

okay that makes sense
Jul 10, 2022 7:48 PM
Sep 2021
I’m new to this app but I love Iguana Girl it’s so real, I really resonate with Rika
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.