Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2015 5:47 AM

Jun 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So from slaps to kicks, huh!? (p゚∀゚q) They make quite the violent couple, don't they?
As soon as that Maeno guy appeared and talked to Oto, the rest of the chapter was obvious, but I find it interesting that this seems to make Haruto fall for her (for reasons I cannot seem to understand, tbh) instead of the usual heroine→hero in this situation. Hopefully neither the latter scenario nor this "she's crying, see, she's just a girl" stuff won't occur as a result in the next chapter...
While I wouldn't yet say that Oto is different from all heroines up until now and/or differs from the "standard" heroine after these few chapters, when we're presented with how Haruto thought everything would go, the way he imagined Oto would act (contrary to how she did) does remind me somewhat of other heroines... *hurdle UP*
And possibly thanks to Haruto who seemed to be mostly busy with spacing out this time, Kaito's (failed) interaction with him was funny! It also looks like he wasn't even noticed there at the end by Oto (?). Moreover, Haruto, you look totally lame just standing there.
Mar 16, 2015 12:57 PM
Feb 2014
The fact that this story is updated biweekly is literally going to be the cause of my death. (*0*;)

It seemed like a really short chapter to me, but I guess I'm going to have get used to that soon. When I read the ending this morning I couldn't help but stand up and jump around enthusiastically, and now whenever I remember the ending I can't help but smile. (´⌣`ʃƪ) I guess that's my curse for being a romanticist.

I have to agree though, I don't see why he would start growing feelings for her just because he witnessed her looking a bit surprised and defenseless. It does give you the sense that he may think that she's just like 'any other girl', which isn't true because every person is different from one another. I hope that's not where it is leading.

On the other note, I hope the moral of this story is more along the lines of 'there is nothing wrong with yourself and being yourself', especially for Haruto, who keeps trying and trying to be like Doumyouji when in reality they are pretty different people. But none the less, I am super pumped for the next chapter, and hopefully I have not died yet from desperation and boredom. ( /)u( ) ......or overload of school work.....

That pic of Doumyouji though (✿☉。☉)
May 5, 2015 5:14 PM
May 2015
I'm dying for read the chapters, unfortunately viz media don´t let me because I am from mexico and their web page its not available in my country sniffff

I can't live like thiss, need to know whats happening in the manga
May 12, 2015 7:14 PM

Aug 2009
Scandiaca said:
The fact that this story is updated biweekly is literally going to be the cause of my death. (*0*;)

It seemed like a really short chapter to me, but I guess I'm going to have get used to that soon. When I read the ending this morning I couldn't help but stand up and jump around enthusiastically, and now whenever I remember the ending I can't help but smile. (´⌣`ʃƪ) I guess that's my curse for being a romanticist.

I have to agree though, I don't see why he would start growing feelings for her just because he witnessed her looking a bit surprised and defenseless. It does give you the sense that he may think that she's just like 'any other girl', which isn't true because every person is different from one another. I hope that's not where it is leading.

On the other note, I hope the moral of this story is more along the lines of 'there is nothing wrong with yourself and being yourself', especially for Haruto, who keeps trying and trying to be like Doumyouji when in reality they are pretty different people. But none the less, I am super pumped for the next chapter, and hopefully I have not died yet from desperation and boredom. ( /)u( ) ......or overload of school work.....

That pic of Doumyouji though (✿☉。☉)

28 pages isn't too bad, and Lol about the pic of Tsukasa. Lol.
Dec 16, 2015 4:44 PM

Feb 2008
Guy actually has Domyouji's picture framed on the wall. That was hilarious.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hana Nochi Hare: HanaDan Next Season Chapter 73 Discussion

littlegirly - May 27, 2018

4 by littlegirly »»
Jun 13, 2020 1:37 AM

Poll: » Hana Nochi Hare: HanaDan Next Season Chapter 18 Discussion

HatsumiShinogu - Dec 14, 2015

2 by HatsumiShinogu »»
May 27, 2020 8:41 PM

» Boys over flowers season 2 Chapter 69 viz translation

littlegirly - Apr 4, 2018

1 by NewAnimeFan »»
Apr 4, 2018 11:21 PM

Poll: » Hana Nochi Hare Chapter 1 Discussion

Face_Faith - Feb 15, 2015

3 by ZetaZaku »»
Dec 16, 2015 4:29 PM

Poll: » Hana Nochi Hare: HanaDan Next Season Chapter 8 Discussion

yakusoku - Jul 12, 2015

1 by HatsumiShinogu »»
Jul 12, 2015 9:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.