Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2015 2:23 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This chapter continues where Chapter 17 left off with Airi being missing and her parents looking for her. Haruto's words hurt her deeply when he was mean to her and didn't remember what they shared as kids.

Haruto was angry with Airi because she locked Oto with Tenma in the basement of the department store. After that, she went missing for two days.

Haruto finally started to remember what Airi was trying to make him remember which was their secret hideout as kids and then when she said that she is going to protect this place for his sake and that she is going to be his bride.

Oto went to look for Airi and finally found her in the hideout passed out. Even after all she did to her, Oto still wanted to find and help Airi. Haruto came running after that and carried Airi in his arms. He apologized for not being able to remember and not responding to what she said back then. At the end, we find Oto standing there all alone looking at Haruto's retreating figure.

I think it's safe to assume that Oto is starting to care for Haruto and develop feelings she is not aware of yet. She admitted that she had so much fun when she and him went out on a double date with her friend and her friend's boyfriend. It wasn't really a double date but looked like one. Oto enjoys Haruto's company and she likes being with him. She's also aware of Airi's feelings for him and tries to be sympathetic despite Airi's bad treatment of her.

In this chapter, it looked like she was a bit jealous when Haruto dashed into the hideout and carried Airi away in his arms. He looked sincerely tender and kind with Airi. Oto's sad expression at the end of the chapter kind of made me sad. I wonder if she will finally realize that she is starting to like Haruto. Even if that's the case, I don't think she will do anything as she already has a fiance and the fact that Airi likes Haruto. I'm worried Haruto will start dating Airi after this which I see it happening.

May 27, 2020 3:19 PM
May 2020
What Airi did was awful!!
And that expression on Oto's face made me sad too.. have you read more chapters?
May 27, 2020 8:41 PM

Jan 2008
Chanchitina said:
What Airi did was awful!!
And that expression on Oto's face made me sad too.. have you read more chapters?

I already read the whole thing. The manga has ended last year.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hana Nochi Hare: HanaDan Next Season Chapter 73 Discussion

littlegirly - May 27, 2018

4 by littlegirly »»
Jun 13, 2020 1:37 AM

» Boys over flowers season 2 Chapter 69 viz translation

littlegirly - Apr 4, 2018

1 by NewAnimeFan »»
Apr 4, 2018 11:21 PM

Poll: » Hana Nochi Hare: HanaDan Next Season Chapter 3 Discussion

Face_Faith - Mar 16, 2015

4 by ZetaZaku »»
Dec 16, 2015 4:44 PM

Poll: » Hana Nochi Hare Chapter 1 Discussion

Face_Faith - Feb 15, 2015

3 by ZetaZaku »»
Dec 16, 2015 4:29 PM

Poll: » Hana Nochi Hare: HanaDan Next Season Chapter 8 Discussion

yakusoku - Jul 12, 2015

1 by HatsumiShinogu »»
Jul 12, 2015 9:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.