Forum Settings
Forums

Do you consider virginity/purity to be a desireable trait?

New
How important is virginity/purity to you?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 12, 2015 12:28 PM

Jul 2013
I would say it's kind of a plus. I don't like everything that comes with a girl being a virgin but at least I don't have to worry about their partners.

As for virginity males definitely have the edge. Girls think a guy who has slept around is more experienced. He could be just as shitty as he was the first time he screwed someone. So that logic is a fail. Besides, you would never know if a guy is or isn't a virgin, they could easily say they aren't, rock your fucking world and then drop the virgin bomb on you after they're done. Sleeping around means nothing.
Mar 12, 2015 12:29 PM
Jul 2018
Not really.
Mar 12, 2015 1:26 PM

Sep 2013
I'd like my significant other to be virgin, though it isn't the most important thing in the world. Sex should be like learning to play and master a single instrument. You shouldn't switch between several without a care in the world.
SkeleturtleMar 12, 2015 1:39 PM
Mar 12, 2015 1:32 PM

Sep 2011
No cause then they probably suck in bed

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» why are the nordic countries so happy? ( 1 2 )

deg - Mar 29

58 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
11 minutes ago

» The Nsider has come back to the forums!

The-Nsider - 5 hours ago

7 by Lost_Viking »»
17 minutes ago

» How are your cooking skills

ST63LTH - 3 hours ago

11 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
26 minutes ago

» Has anyone ever told you in real life that "You are enough"?

LenRea - Apr 30

34 by Auron_ »»
31 minutes ago

» Have you tried the WacDonalds sauce?

tsukareru - 4 hours ago

9 by BitChilly »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.