Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 2, 2015 3:05 AM

Jun 2014
Moroha ~ Goodguy of the year 2015
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2015 4:17 AM

Jan 2013
For a second I thought that they had met on a previous life.
At least she stays with them.
Mar 2, 2015 4:39 AM

May 2013
I had a feeling that her brother was an illusion. It always seemed like it was. The guy who was the cat really is annoying. His attacks on Moroha were pointless. Russia is the enemy in this one and Moroha is not happy about all they did to Elena.
Mar 2, 2015 5:26 AM

Jul 2009
How to win at war
Step #1: Be Tatsuya Shiba. "I remember" puts Moroha on the same level it seems..
Step #2: Have a harem manager. Maya
Step #3: ???
Step #4: Convert Russia boss to harem member? (Worked for Kusanagi Godou & Athena)
kyled00mMar 2, 2015 5:30 AM
Mar 2, 2015 9:20 AM

Oct 2014
So looks like Satsuki has leveled up, Elena no doubt becomes part of Moroha's harem .....aw fuck how boring can this be?
Mar 2, 2015 11:02 AM

Apr 2014
Meh episode.
Fight does not seem all that special.
It's bothering me how Elena's eye pop out of her hair.
Mar 2, 2015 12:18 PM

Aug 2013
Rayzer said:
bjorno said:
The episode was decent but I don't think that this anime deserves any higher than a 6/10. The story is just not interesting enough to keep everybody on the tip of their chair. 4 more episodes to go.

You say that and yet you are still watching it up to this episode 8? Don't make me laugh. Just drop it already!

6/10 is still "fine"
above average

Mar 2, 2015 9:36 PM

Jan 2015
I was right! Moroha really did have to rely on Flaga's powers to defeat Elena.
The fights weren't bad. Satsuki's getting better and Moroha is simply Moroha. Now he wants to take on the Russia branch on his own. He'll probably succeed.
But my favorite part of this episode was seeing Moroha and Shizuno. He basically treats her as his wife and how could I not love that?
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Mar 2, 2015 11:28 PM

Aug 2013
Shizuno still got some best girl time in there this ep.

Actually, Maya might end up being true best girl. "harem personnel for the future". She's like the Momo Deviluke of this show: She wants Moroha. She knows there is a harem going on. She wants to be a part of the harem. And she encourages and advances the harem. Thank you Maya.

Sophie with her natural fanservice. Like, what girl would just wear overalls with literally nothing underneath? Sophie would. Who would block an attack and have their overalls rip in the tit area (nowhere near where the attack was blocked)? Sophie would.

Elena had same decent fanservice too. She was fucking rocking that training bikini thing.

Some Satsuki fanservice I guess...if you count those pitiful sunny side ups fanservice.

I was going to say something about how Moroha is too lenient when it comes to people dicking over his friends this episode, but then at the end it totally turned around.

When the cat guy started running his mouth, I was like "damn, I really want Moroha to find this guy and fuck his shit up. And I kind of want him to kick the Russian leader's bitch ass too". Thinking he would do it and I was just ranting.

Then it turns out he hits the dude with some magic attack that blinds him. AND he wants to go to war fucking one man solo against all of Russia. That may be the single most badass thing I've heard out of all the shows I'm watching this season. That was so damn legit.

So, just to reinforce Shizuno as best girl:
https://yande.re/post/show/313787

I'll give credit to Maya in this pic too, since she subtly stole the episode.

Though, lets be honest, I would definitely love to see a Shizuno and Elena pic. Or a pic with any of the side girls with "plot": Kanzaki, Sophie, Headmistress.
Mar 3, 2015 2:13 AM

Mar 2014
For some reason I expected Moroha to have had a third life ;_;

With her as his nee-san.

And he was the younger brother... :/
I feel conflicted.
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Mar 3, 2015 2:16 AM

May 2014
how many more times is he going to "remember" some ultimate skill to end the fight in one move
Mar 3, 2015 4:31 AM

Jul 2009
Zenority said:
how many more times is he going to "remember" some ultimate skill to end the fight in one move
What he remembered this episode didn't end it in 1 move... He remembered how to fight without prana... so the fight became equal. The second remember didn't end the fight... It was something along the lines of "Saratiga, the holy sword can defeat demon swords". Even with the sword destroyed, Elena could have continued her mission to kill Moroha if that was the intent...
Mar 3, 2015 8:40 AM

Apr 2014
kami_desu said:
Rayzer said:

You say that and yet you are still watching it up to this episode 8? Don't make me laugh. Just drop it already!

6/10 is still "fine"
above average

What's your point quoting me? I'm just saying he complains like that but still watching it?
And I don't care about the MAL scores. It doesn't have to do with anything. Don't even trust it.
Haters always gonna hate.
Mar 4, 2015 3:14 PM

Jul 2014
Last few minutes were more rushed than tokyo ghoul.
Mar 4, 2015 5:03 PM

Dec 2013
This show is ridiculous in its execution, lacks intensity in the battle scenes (seriously I yawned through the entire scene), and has next to zero exposition (like why the heck did Sophie come out to stop them again? And why give up once your weapon was destroyed? I mean, she could have materialized another weapon, and I doubt her physique was worse thank the little sister, so why give up when you would have won? That totally didn't make any sense) , but for some reason I still find myself enjoying the show despite all the glaring plot-holes and inconsistencies.

Might give the LN a chance, since I do enjoy a good harem story, and I highly suspect the reason it's messing up is due to the production studio and not the story itself :P
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 5, 2015 10:22 PM

Jan 2011
Maya, a true harem personnel/candidate. It just had to be said.

Totally knew that Elena was manipulated by the Russians. I was quite happy to see Condrat actually being hurt due to the attack and squirming at his HQ.

The lightning emperor/empress needs to go down. Definitely glad Moroha decided to wage war on them. His plot armour will obviously help him win the war.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Mar 9, 2015 7:15 AM

Apr 2011
Moroha just declared war. They are doom!
Mar 23, 2015 9:54 AM

Oct 2008
FFF late.
Moroha won against Elena by not using any power/plana or whatever you call it and just used the fundamental basics of swordplay gained from his past life.
But after that cat invaded Elena's mind and took control of her, Moroha just used a sudden blast of raw power to overwhelm and purify that whatever invader cat.
Now Elena is added +1 to Moroha's wacky gang.
Moroha wants an all-out war on Russia. Yes! keep it comin'!

Mar 25, 2015 3:20 AM

Dec 2011
Given the very unfavourable circumstances that couldn't have gone better.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Apr 28, 2015 4:09 PM

Jun 2014
This shit is getting shittier. Idc about Elena, I feel annoyed when our stupid mc taking care of her. They barely know each other, yet he's willing to go Russia and risk his life.
Aug 6, 2015 8:01 PM

Sep 2014
ARE THESE CHARACTERS FUCKED IN THE HEAD? I just thought it was obvious that you don't send assassins after one of the 7 strongest people in the world, if not the future strongest. The russian sixth head is a stupid fuck L0L. ELENA IS hot though <3
Jan 26, 2016 7:02 AM

Jul 2013
Why the hell did they even bother to design Elena like that, with bangs covering her right eye if it's still gonna be visible.

Doesn't this look weird af?
Apr 22, 2016 9:50 AM

Jul 2009
PrimeX said:
Why the hell did they even bother to design Elena like that, with bangs covering her right eye if it's still gonna be visible.

Doesn't this look weird af?

Actually bothers the shit outta me, i get that its suppose be like you can see through the hair blala but it looks sooo stupiddddd
Sep 19, 2018 1:53 PM

Apr 2013
So they manipulated her memories? That's not nice, I hate people who do that so I'm glad that got resolved. On the other hand this episode had so many cringe moments with Haimura, he's really just the typical white knight character. Sophie's boobs were the highlights of this episode for me.
Jul 22, 2019 1:04 AM

Sep 2012
blond lolli answer to elena: i am future member of hes harem

aint she bold 😂😂😂😂😂
Sep 2, 2020 9:26 AM

Feb 2014
I think people in this show have a different definition of "maneater" than the rest of us, amarite?

Finally a girl who joins his harem with good reasons.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

61 by Nekoburger »»
Sep 24, 2023 9:16 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2015

78 by Nekoburger »»
Sep 24, 2023 1:48 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2015

156 by LemonSvk »»
Jul 26, 2023 5:36 AM

» The spells

Estatia - Dec 15, 2016

1 by UTSGhost »»
Apr 14, 2023 5:42 AM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2015

97 by tanaymulik_ »»
Apr 2, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.